Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Charlie; April 15, 2012 at 10:10 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MariuszNo's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 90 Discussion/91 Predictions

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonser if Viole is gonna go after the other regular until there is less than 7 still standing or go directly after Love. I think he 'll go for Love though he's likely to meet some regular on the way, maybe Prince might try to stop him, though I expect that sooner or later we'll get Love vs Viole.
    The rules of the test are rather complex, however they seem to probably lead towards several fights between regulars, which might be interesting.
    Already waitng for a full translation and next week chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i think he ll go for love, love said he wants to fight baam i am pretty sure that baam took it as a challenge too.
    any way bottom line is i want to see baam fight a powerful ranker, say sb stronger than quaint
    loved Yeons techs tho, think that was her strongest offensive one or sth
    baam merely brushed it aside without batting n eye, now that was some macho
    who is in for yeon ending up for baam rather than yuri nd androssi?

Oh btw i think i can infer Y he is so desperate in making every one fail
    i think the prerequisite for a candidate to become a slayer is to become a ranker failing the rest in the test ergo he and he alone will have to face the test without any sort of aid ie test of strength
    further more this will prove ones ferocity and lethal-ness of the guy in question

PS i really would like to see baam smashing that rich preppy brats face once
    Last edited by shaheer; April 16, 2012 at 06:48 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

baam´s awesomeness rises with every chapter,
    yeon:even rankers have problems with my fire
    baam: freeze... problem??

i would love to see baam vs love, i awaited it a few chapters ago and like i said, i think it won´t be a fight where baam is the stronger one but love won´t have it easy either, and i wouldn´t dare to say that love is really inferior to Quant-sama ( i just love that guy)

but i can´t decide between yuri x baam or yeon x baam or androssi x baam, but i think it would be all alrigt as long it isn´t lahel x baam

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

lahel nd baam s the worst nightmare that i can have seriously
    i for one think that Quaint is weaker than Love. Baam however has an upper hand he is an irregular with an abysmal capability to mimic moves
    i know as of now baam is weaker but the more he is attacked by powerful moves the balance might tip on the other side

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quant was representative of the lower level for rankers. It was pretty obvious that he was considered as trash. Despite that, Quant was easily far stronger than all regulars. Love is probably way stronger than Quant. And I do not believe that Baam have a single chance if Love is serious. The difference in ranking was pretty clear when Love punched the machine. But I doubt that the director of this floor will let Love do what he want.

Currently,IMO, Baam is probably half way between a ranker & a regular. Way too strong for regulars & still way too weak for a ranker.

Most mangaka have trouble with female characters but almost each female character in ToG is a good character. Each princess is interesting. I'm liking Yeon more & more. I'm also interested about that zahard prince. He must have a redeeming feature. He is so useless right now, it's not possible for him to stay that way.
    Last edited by zelllogan; April 16, 2012 at 12:24 PM.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

where was it stated that quant represents the lower level of rankers? his potential is higher than that of leroro and overall strength is also not so much different, between 5C and 10B there is only a difference of 5 and leroro´s ranking is higher than that of Ren (one of the RED´s, so an elite and i can´t imagine that REN is weaker than Love)
    Last edited by kakashi65; April 16, 2012 at 01:25 PM.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh come on now. It was just so obvious that the guy received no respect from no one. If you don't believe that Quant is one of the lowest rankers, then we don't read the same manwha.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

haha, i just wanted to have a little funny chat, i know that he´s not really that strong (in the past), i really do hope that he got stronger in the last 5 years, but don´t really expect st but we still have to see how strong love really is and what he is scheming after seeing what ever he saw on the panel

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was entertaining, but I just want us to move on to the fight with Love. I could care less about seeing these scenes, or possibly seeing Baam beat up Prince or The Devil next week.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zephyr's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmm pics sounds really interesting. I'll wait for full translation for give my final sentences, maybe there will be some misunderstanding if I'll comment the chapter now.

BTW, Baam trepassing Yeon's flame like butter... man, so badas*

Aim To The Top, No Matter How.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I just read a chapter from Liar Game. Don't know why it was referenced as Tower of God 91.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast