Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1512

Thread: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

  1. #46
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teubier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Souther's
    Country
    Reunion
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    Spoiler show
    ~Oscar!http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic168684_18.gif!rascO~

  2. #47
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,542
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    I had to work on an essay for my midterm essay!! Argh~~

    Last edited by yukihime03; April 09, 2012 at 09:37 AM.

  3. #48
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    NO.

  4. #49
    MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Posts
    1,387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    Woah, Elias Lönrot featured on Google logo. Unexpected, but extremely cool.

  5. #50
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    wow hentai dubs......

  6. #51
    Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reviewer Alliance HQ
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    wow hentai dubs......

  7. #52
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,943
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post

  8. #53
    Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reviewer Alliance HQ
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    WTF?

    Sarcasm, anyone?

  9. #54
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,943
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    WTF?

    Sarcasm, anyone?

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #55
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    gratz niichan!

    So, my friend's graduation party was crazy, kind of too crazy for our own good...
    at the end of the party a random guy was talking with me saying that I was hiting in every girl at the party, his girlfriend included, but I was right in doing so...
    I was like:"wtf is this guy talking about, who is him, where am I, was she pretty?"
    Then I see a friend falling in the ground, I run over there and he wasn't there anymore, but another friend was with the arm bleeding... someone bit him and he was mad, he was repeating the same thing over and over: "The guy bit me, the guy bit me, I was breaking up a fight and the guy bit me. I don't like to fight, but if he wanna fight, I gonna fight"
    I was trying to calm him down, but wasn't listenning... meanwhile everybody was gone and the party was over. The guy who bit my friend also took his phone, we called him and he said he was going to give the phone back, but we should met in his neighborhood. My friend asked for my phone and called for backup, his friend came with a gun... then, out of nowhere, some cops got there too
    It was almost 6 AM when we got the phone back, we(2 friend and I) were with the cops and the guy with a gun. The other guy were in a 10 people gang... if the cops weren't there things would totally get shitty
    Last edited by TheMoa; April 09, 2012 at 12:14 PM.
    ...

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #56
    MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Final Frontier
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,976
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    TODAY FUCKING ROCKS!

    ---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------










  14. #57
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    Whats with the bird?

  15. #58
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,943
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    gratz niichan!

    So, my friend's graduation party was crazy, kind of too crazy for our own good...
    at the end of the party a random guy was talking with me saying that I was hiting in every girl at the party, his girlfriend included, but I was right in doing so...
    I was like:"wtf is this guy talking about, who is him, where am I, was she pretty?"
    Then I see a friend falling in the ground, I run over there and he wasn't there anymore, but another friend was with the arm bleeding... someone bit him and he was mad, he was repeating the same thing over and over: "The guy bit me, the guy bit me, I was breaking up a fight and the guy bit me. I don't like to fight, but if he wanna fight, I gonna fight"
    I was trying to calm him down, but wasn't listenning... meanwhile everybody was gone and the party was over. The guy who bit my friend also took his phone, we called him and he said he was going to give the phone back, but we should met in his neighborhood. My friend asked for my phone and called for backup, his friend came with a gun... then, out of nowhere, some cops got there too
    It was almost 6 AM when we got the phone back, we(2 friend and I) were with the cops and the guy with a gun. The other guy were in a 10 people gang... if the cops weren't there things would totally get shitty
    My God Moa, what kinda life do you lead?


    DB!!!!

  16. #59
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister



    ---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    My God Moa, what kinda life do you lead?


    DB!!!!
    You actually read his post? damn...

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #60
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - Tyrion Lannister

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    My God Moa, what kinda life do you lead?


    DB!!!!
    I don't live like that... I was at the graduation of a friend in another state
    It was almost all cool until the end.. The worse thing is, noone knows what happened, who was the guy who bit my friend and why it happened...
    I can't even explain it in portuguese, think about I trying to explain it in english... hahaha
    ...

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts