Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Try to think up possible arcs for the future.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kiba's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Try to think up possible arcs for the future.

I bet next arc gon will be alone or a new character will join his side for a little time
    like we know gon founds really fast people he trusts and stuff

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member there76's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Gon will meet his mother. I know he doesn't want to know about her, but it seems like she is still alive. If she is alive, she will probably meet her one way or another. And if she is alive, I wonder she had other kids? Maybe gon has siblings?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic171590_1.gif

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheAmericandream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, I like the idea of Gon's mother. But for some reason siblings seems weird to me. I would be okay with her being a mystery the entire series. But at the same time, I'd like to see how Togashi would handle it.
    Freddy? ....No, HISOKA!!-Agon's famous last words.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericandream View Post
    Man, I like the idea of Gon's mother. But for some reason siblings seems weird to me. I would be okay with her being a mystery the entire series. But at the same time, I'd like to see how Togashi would handle it.
    Main antagonist of the series. Mom is an evil alien?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy, now then what does that make Ging?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericandream View Post
    Oh boy, now then what does that make Ging?
    A sucker, who thought he got laid easily.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gon's mother has always been a curious case for me. like americandream I can live if they never bring her in, since Gon apparently isn't interested, but I still wanna know darn it! Who knows maybe when Jario gets resurfaced, she may make an appearance around then. whatever the case, I would be thrilled to get some info.

now as far as what I think a good arc Idea would be... I would personally like to see Gon travel on his own a bit, sort of like how luffy with amozon lily and the war and such.

Maybe he'd have to pull off a bigger job to get into the new world, *seeing as how new netero is letting people come in as long as they have 'guts' that may not be nessesary, but maybe gon wants to accomplish this on his own?* either way him traveling on his own for a while and hunting something would be something I'd like to see, remiding us he's a half wild child and using all the skills he's aquired as a hunter into full use. something like that...
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd love it if Gon and Leorio were to team up for a while. The guy needs screentime damnit!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed so much. Chapter 335 really made me think that's what was going to happen. We must all unite chanting "Leorio, Leorio, Leorio"

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably Kurapika will ask for help, Gon and Leorio will jump to the rescue.

Killua will send post cards from the Great Wall of China.
    Last edited by there76; April 19, 2012 at 08:45 PM.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ lol Togashi, make it happen!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Killua decided to work for Globe Trekker. Seriously though, he could become a "Travel Hunter" or something of the sort (can't really think of a cool name besides that).

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sea Hunter's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

What if Gon's mom turn out to be one of the "other humans" that are said to exist in the dark continent

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nevaeh's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by there76 View Post
    So what arcs do you think will be coming up based on what we know? Trust me, you don't wanna know what I think.
    Warning: Potentially huge massive spoilers, you have been warned.

First of all, we have to bear in mind that Togashi is a huge troll. We must doubt everything. Just like how Kaito wasn't truly dead yet, anything is possible. The whole election arc was just a setup for an ultimate troll by Pariston. He is basically Prince Ouji from the Level E manga. I think this whole Beyond Netero character and his dark continent investigation group located at the tower in Kakin is just an environment where Ging & the Zodiac can show off their fighting abilities against worthy foes, but in the end they will be trolled by Pariston again. Let's not forget about the 5000 hybrid ants on Pariston's side, each of them can use nen. Ging once said, "Pariston wants to play with them." What about X-day?

The next main arc will be a Kurapika arc that involves Kuroro, Genei Ryodan, Hisoka, Gyro's group, Kaito's group, and Alluka/Killua. Kurapika was shown in the city with 5 pairs of Kurata eyeballs, meaning that he has successfully hunted down a few body collectors. Kurapika doesn't want Gon, Leorio, & Killua to be involved, that's why he's not picking up Leorio's phonecalls. Kurapika has decided that he will never lose his comrades ever again, even if he risks dying in his mission to avenge his clan. Also, Gon & Killua was shown to be a liability since they didn't want Kurapika to kill Kuroro, otherwise they could've escaped from the injured Pakunoda easily.

According to the brief flashbacks, Kuroro can use nen again since the judgement chain was removed by Abengane, but a nen demon remains on Kuroro which poses a threat to him. The moment this happened, Kurapika knew immediately since he could sense it, according to his phone conversation with Killua during the Greed Island arc. Kuroro then ran away from Hisoka, that's why Ilumi said "while you were playing tag with Kuroro" to Hisoka. There are 2 ways to remove this troublesome nen demon. Hisoka, after witnessing the healing capabilities of Alluka first hand, will probably inform Kuroro about Alluka's powers and Killua's unique ability to give orders without fearing the pestering drawbacks. This is why Hisoka left quickly after his intense urge to kill Alluka for maximum lulz, because Hisoka desires to fight Kuroro much much more. Then Kuroro might order the Genei Ryodan to hunt down Killua/Alluka.

This is why I think the Genei Ryodan might hunt Alluka in the near future:

Spoiler show

The 2nd method involves Gyro's group. As you may recall, Hina the nen remover joined Bizef and Welfin to search for Gyro at Meteor City. Hina could potentially eat the nen demon on Kuroro, just like how she helped Cheetu remove potclean, to Morau's surprise during the ant arc. Gyro, the ex-leader of NGL who built up the whole D2 drug empire in disguise of being a nature loving country, will slowly rebuild his empire again. This involves Bizef's unique skills of negotiating and managing political affairs, just like how he used to serve Meruem to run the Republic of East Gorteau. In time, Gyro will be the new king of Meteor City, and might use Hina's unique abilities to control the Genei Ryodan since their main goal is to save Kuroro. Even if Hina successfully eats Kuroro's nen demon where she'd become fat and be unable to move, Gyro could kill Hina so that the nen demon returns to Kuroro when needed, so Gyro will essentially have a leverage on Kuroro's life and might even be able to order the whole Genei Ryodan if he became the ruler of Meteor City. It can't be a coincidence that Gyro went to Meteor City, it's definitely related to the Genei Ryodan.

Gyro will be the final enemy of Gon. He is the anti-gon, like the anti-christ. Gon decided to follow his father's footsteps at age 12, while Gyro took a hammer and smashed his father's head at the same age. Both characters have absolute determination and perseverance, except Gyro is pure evil. Since he is part-ant, and is the only ant who could leave the Queen's influence by sheer will, it might be possible for him to control the 5000 hybrid chimera ants. Kaito who is also part-ant, the weaker twin of Meruem, will try and stop Gyro's evil plans. Kaito will be captured by Gyro and this is where Gon steps in to help Kaito. This time, Gon will not fail like he did previously, after gaining more experience and training after several hunter missions. At the climax of the struggle, Ging will step in to save Gon, but dies in the process. Gon then defeats Gyro, and inherits his father's dream of exploring the dark continent. End of Hunter X Hunter.
    Last edited by Nevaeh; May 08, 2012 at 07:41 PM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross View Post
    I'd love it if Gon and Leorio were to team up for a while. The guy needs screentime damnit!
    I'd love to see that leorio is a great character! I'd also love see Gon training and becoming stronger than killua when they meet again, so he probably go back to sky tower and complete in battle olympia or something like that!

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3