Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Hitsugime no Chaika by SAKAKI Ichirou (author) and SAKAYAMA Shinta (artist)

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Hitsugime no Chaika by SAKAKI Ichirou (author) and SAKAYAMA Shinta (artist)

Hitsugime no Chaika
    By: SAKAKI Ichirou (author) and SAKAYAMA Shinta (artist)
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
    Serialized In: Shounen Ace
    Publisher: Kadokawa Shoten
    Mangaupdates

The main character is Toru Acura whose daily life is filled with despair and laziness. A certain day, he is sent out by Akari to do something instead of being lazy. Toru walks around in a forest where he finds a girl with a coffin on her back being lost in the forest. He offers the girl a guidance to the city of Delsorant. On their way they are attacked by a monster, during the attack Toru and the girl fight together and both unfold their secret. This meeting between Toru Acura and Chaika Trabant will change the world...

The art really reminds me Esuno Sakae's art because Toru looks like Eiji from Big Order. The story is really interesting because it is still shrouded by a lot mysteries. This is definitely an interesting read with some potential.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [NEW]Hitsugime no Chaika by SAKAKI Ichirou (author) and SAKAYAMA Shinta (artist)

It was okay, but nothing special...

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

The characters weren't overly interesting, the plot and setting weren't really unique or anything, and a lack of explanation of really anything in the early chapters didn't lend itself to a positive beginning.

I mean, this isn't a manga that I see going places. It could, and I could turn out to be 100% wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

New Reply