Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 232 Discussion

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 232 Discussion/233 Predictions

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested.)

Frankenstien is definitely in his full glory this week. It put a big smile on my face when he pwned Ked so hard that even the KSA guys felt slightly bad for him.

Wherever this Roctis guy is, I hope he has the good sense to dig a hole and crawl into it; because, Noble or not, if Frankenstein ever finds him what would happen next would be the stuff of legend. A very dark legend....
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I wanna more T_________T
    Srsly, next week, hurry!!

'tis getting so awesome Frank's devil side is so exciting to watch XDD
    About the devil thing, it could actually be true. That he got the power of devil himself, or something. I remember that he was shown with souls trying to pull him underneath or something like that.

With the traitor CL's fate coming to the surface, we're moving in the plot. Next arc will probably involve them, at least XD

I wonder if Rai has any purpose this arc. It really seems Franky will take the Elder down without problems, and there doesn't seem to be anyone else to appear now. Maybe Rai was there just to identify Roctis's aura, however sad it is >_<

ex oriente lux

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natli View Post

I see the Elder isn't stupid, he knows Crombell tricked him.
    Actually I think he's pretty stupid.. he's going all out without knowing the facts and the other elders already warned him.
    He still thinks that Frank is working for Crombell
    Frank's behavior don't help, I know, but still...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha okay guys I admit he's not that smart xD

I was just happy he realized they're not Crombell's creations, dr Aris believed that till the end which really annoyed me.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

It is that time of the week when I come to this section and fanboy over Noblesse .

I am really loving Franky's pleasure in releasing his power. The sinister smile and the aura, epic. Time and time again Son Jae Ho exhibits has excellent sense of humor, blending it so nicely even in the tense situations.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a reminder, we're holding Noblesse (along with general manhwa; The Breaker and also Tower of God) awards, who can, please join and tell us your favorites~

ex oriente lux

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natli View Post
    Haha okay guys I admit he's not that smart xD

I was just happy he realized they're not Crombell's creations, dr Aris believed that till the end which really annoyed me.
    lol you mean he's a short tempered,complete Idiot....Crombell tricked him,led him right into a trap lol

great chap,I feel it's gonna be a long week till the next release!!! the fight between the Elder and franky showcased a great display of Colors

franky the devil ?! Yontsu is almost accurate in her statement for once

Did franky made a contract with Raizel ? it seems logical right now,he would'nt serve him & call him Master for nothink though it's unclear if a contractor must swear allegiance to the noble binding him...
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is completely , , and . Enough said.

We don't know much about the betrayal and chaos period at Lukedonia back then. The former king/leader mentioned the story a little bit but not deep at all, as far as I can tell. I can see that by going through this we will learn more of the betrayal, the people behind it, and how it actually happened. What Frank said, about a noble making a contract with a human and 'bind' them, that part I don't understand yet. I just can't imagine a not-so-vampire-person like them making a contract. For what, power? Since it seems that the elder had modified himself before the contract. Not sure how far the modification had been...

Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    So from this chapter we can conclude that all elders have contract with nobles I guess. Since the elder said the union had no way of creating modified humans that could match the elders' strength (except for Crombel who has Frank's book and hides his true power from them) so that means all elders had to do a contract with the traitors to reach that level of power.
    Is that so? It wasn't intended like that to me... 12th Elder was confused since he originally thought that Frank was made by Crombel to play with him. If that is the case then even Crombel is connected to the traitors? Not that we have any proof of this now, but it just doesn't necessarily mean like that to me. I tend to think that Crombel found everything through his own research, that the source of his power could be unrelated to nobles at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    About the devil thing, it could actually be true. That he got the power of devil himself, or something. I remember that he was shown with souls trying to pull him underneath or something like that.
    Yeah, there was this part before, as if those souls cursed him or something through the Dark Spear. He made a pact with the devil. Question is, which devil? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I wonder if Rai has any purpose this arc. It really seems Franky will take the Elder down without problems, and there doesn't seem to be anyone else to appear now. Maybe Rai was there just to identify Roctis's aura, however sad it is >_<
    He is there for moral support of everyone, the 'father' and 'children'.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Dog View Post
    Did franky made a contract with Raizel ? it seems logical right now,he would'nt serve him & call him Master for nothink though it's unclear if a contractor must swear allegiance to the noble binding him...
    I don't know, don't think so since I don't think a Noblesse could give such a power through a contract, and that Dark Spear is so.. dark to come from someone as charming as Rai. Also, I think Rai scolded Frank before hand about the power, so I had the impression that it didn't come from him... But Frank had chosen to serve him, thus the title 'Master'.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Dog View Post
    lol you mean he's a short tempered,complete Idiot....Crombell tricked him,led him right into a trap lol
    Short-tempered, sure, complete idiot, no. Considering he already lost DA-5 and Dr. Aris while trying to investigate Crombell, he didn't really have any other options. I suppose you could call him stupid for attempting to investigate Crombell period, but outside of that he's handled the situation properly, IMO.

Dr. Aris was favored by him, and she favored DA-5. Once DA-5 was eliminated, Aris was allowed to investigate along with Yuri, who's been shown to be masterful at concealing and understanding things. When Aris AND Yuri were defeated, what else was the 12th elder to do? Leave it be? At that point, his initial curiosity probably turned into full-on suspicion, and even though he could tell something was up when Crombell wasn't against him sending Cerberus, again, what other options did he have outside of backing down? The elders made it pretty clear that they don't step on each other's toes, and without investigating further, he'd have no proof that Crombell was behind all of this.

Of course, considering Crombell's expertise, the first thought anyone would have is that Crombell created Frankenstein, etc. Dr. Aris believed the same to the end, and it was only when Frankenstein's power exceeded a certain level that even Yuri thought of that, IIRC. Considering the Union seems capable of creating beings who can counter nobles (recall that Regis has been defeated twice by people under the 12th Elder), it's not a stretch to think that a well-known scientist might be able to create something even more powerful.

And again, his alternative is to let Crombell run around doing whatever it is that he's doing. He's managed to avoid the other elders' eyes this long, and in fact, it really seems like only the 12th Elder has been able to realize that something's fishy with Crombell. It's clear that Crombell's sights are set pretty high at this point, and it wouldn't surprise me if he actually did attack one of the other elders at some point.

I understand people don't like the bad guys, but this fandom in particular seems to be particularly childish in how they think of and express these things.

/rant

Back to the chapter, Frankenstein is awesomesauce, lol. Also, I thought we already knew the source of Frankenstein's power? I suppose he could be under contract in addition to whatever deal he made with "the devil." Interesting that the 12th has been able to hold his own thus far, I seem to remember plenty of people believing that he wasn't going to be worth the ground he walked on, lol

Still kinda annoyed at the fact that the difference is so great between Frankenstein and Cerberus, but I suppose that as the elders get more in the picture, we'll see non-curbstomp fights. Also interesting that despite knowing the 12th Elder is a modified human contracted to a clan leader, Frankenstein STILL isn't concerned at all. He's roughly clan leader-level in power, so I'm curious to see where the confidence comes from.
    Avoiding debates with people below a certain level of English comp.

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Is that so? It wasn't intended like that to me... 12th Elder was confused since he originally thought that Frank was made by Crombel to play with him. If that is the case then even Crombel is connected to the traitors? Not that we have any proof of this now, but it just doesn't necessarily mean like that to me. I tend to think that Crombel found everything through his own research, that the source of his power could be unrelated to nobles at all.
    Yes that's what I meant. I meant to say that only crombel could achieve that level of power with research alone while the other elders all achieved it trough contracts and that crombel kept his experiment on himself a secret from the union so they have no idea it is possible to achieve that level of power without a contract with a noble.

Well at least that's what I got form the elder's statmente "That can't be even if it was possible to create a creature like him, the union would have noticed"

This basically means the elders didn't achieve huge power trough experiments alone.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Red Dog's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    Short-tempered, sure, complete idiot, no. Considering he already lost DA-5 and Dr. Aris while trying to investigate Crombell, he didn't really have any other options. I suppose you could call him stupid for attempting to investigate Crombell period, but outside of that he's handled the situation properly, IMO.

Dr. Aris was favored by him, and she favored DA-5. Once DA-5 was eliminated, Aris was allowed to investigate along with Yuri, who's been shown to be masterful at concealing and understanding things. When Aris AND Yuri were defeated, what else was the 12th elder to do? Leave it be? At that point, his initial curiosity probably turned into full-on suspicion, and even though he could tell something was up when Crombell wasn't against him sending Cerberus, again, what other options did he have outside of backing down? The elders made it pretty clear that they don't step on each other's toes, and without investigating further, he'd have no proof that Crombell was behind all of this.

Of course, considering Crombell's expertise, the first thought anyone would have is that Crombell created Frankenstein, etc. Dr. Aris believed the same to the end, and it was only when Frankenstein's power exceeded a certain level that even Yuri thought of that, IIRC. Considering the Union seems capable of creating beings who can counter nobles (recall that Regis has been defeated twice by people under the 12th Elder), it's not a stretch to think that a well-known scientist might be able to create something even more powerful.

And again, his alternative is to let Crombell run around doing whatever it is that he's doing. He's managed to avoid the other elders' eyes this long, and in fact, it really seems like only the 12th Elder has been able to realize that something's fishy with Crombell. It's clear that Crombell's sights are set pretty high at this point, and it wouldn't surprise me if he actually did attack one of the other elders at some point.

I understand people don't like the bad guys, but this fandom in particular seems to be particularly childish in how they think of and express these things.

/rant

Back to the chapter, Frankenstein is awesomesauce, lol. Also, I thought we already knew the source of Frankenstein's power? I suppose he could be under contract in addition to whatever deal he made with "the devil." Interesting that the 12th has been able to hold his own thus far, I seem to remember plenty of people believing that he wasn't going to be worth the ground he walked on, lol

Still kinda annoyed at the fact that the difference is so great between Frankenstein and Cerberus, but I suppose that as the elders get more in the picture, we'll see non-curbstomp fights. Also interesting that despite knowing the 12th Elder is a modified human contracted to a clan leader, Frankenstein STILL isn't concerned at all. He's roughly clan leader-level in power, so I'm curious to see where the confidence comes from.
    That Elder guy....he did'nt even manage to recognize Tao & Takeo of his former DA-5,one of his own elite team,he sent his personal watchdogs(Whom've Wreaked Havoc at The KSA) Instead of proper Investigating Agents then on the top of that he sent his 8Th Fleet to death with the Invasion of Lukedonia,if it's not a truly retarded carry out of things then What is it ? lol even franky Questioned his Eldership position So even considering your Arguments I won't back out on my words,he's a complete Idiot
    Zettai-Teki Seigi/Absolute Justice

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't Tao and Takeo from Dr Ari's unit, so the elder may not have recognize or ever met them in person.
    I wont disagree that he's an idiot for all the dumb things he's done so far.

How will the fight conlcude? I think Raizle may stop the fight before it gets out of control! At least I'm hoping for that.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    How will the fight conlcude? I think Raizle may stop the fight before it gets out of control! At least I'm hoping for that.
    Yeah and all he has to do is say "kneel" and that's it . End of story .

Franky wouldn't mind that but i would like to see the Elder's face Please let this happen

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Yeah and all he has to do is say "kneel" and that's it . End of story .

Franky wouldn't mind that but i would like to see the Elder's face Please let this happen
    I'm hoping Raizle sense he / they are being manipulated but that might be beyond his powers?
    I just don't want to see things go the way for Crombell so easily. At this rate Crombell is going to gain everything without lifting a finger.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2