Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final fight

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Final fight

lets see

its going to be naruto vs tobi and sasuke
    naruto uses his genjutsu called talk no jutsu on sasuke
    sasuke uses his hands to cover his ears from listening such an epic jutsu, but it's futile and he's finally converted to the good side
    tobi then goes ape shit, summons edo madara who in turn kills sasuke
    naruto goes ape shit as well, awakens rinnegan, summons minato and jiraya because he's naruto, and then they start preparing the most biggest rasengan ever seen
    tobi is shocked, madara is laughing
    "just as we planned" - naruto, jiraya and minato
    that's right those three have forseen it all
    remember when minato said you needed something special to kill tobi? well, there it is, and epic tag team of epic proportions
    with uber super ultra 1 million troops extreme divine hairy noodles triple x rasengan being ready to be launched at the villains faces, tobi goes crazy and then turns into a giant
    "i will be able to stop it with my bare hands, you are nothing naruutooooo!!!"
    "i dont think so" says naruto
    "show him whos the boss" says minato
    "my hair are the best you have no chance kid" says jiraya
    and then they all throw the rasengan which expanded 3 times larger since its in mid air
    tobi tries to stop it, but starts to fail and his mask starts to crack
    "this....cant...beeee!!" yells tobi
    seeing this edo madara creates another moon, says fuck this shit im outta here, and flies to live there for eternity
    tobi dies, because the rasengan was so epic, we couldnt see who was behind the mask all this time, an ultimate troll from kishi
    the 3 are then happily living together
    in reward for his efforts, all of the countries have built the biggest statue ever for naruto
    that statue was so high it reached madaras moon
    naruto climbed all way there and rasengan'd him in the face
    the end

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

lol... you should have posted that in the "worst possible ending" thread.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be so hilariously cruel if Kishi never did reveal to us who Tobi was.

After the fight against Naruto, Kakashi approaches Tobi's corpse and says "Nope... the Rasengan destroyed his body beyond recognition, I guess we'll never know just who this mysterious stranger was"
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

theories and jokes are allowed in discussions,imo. but it's clear that we will have naruto as kage and that tobi will be revealed. if kishi won't do that,then I'll hate the whole manga which I've loved for so many years! kishi should do that...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    "my hair are the best you have no chance kid" says jiraya
    damn right his hair are the best

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman
    damn right his hair are the best
    That's the new Jiraiya meme. I'm calling it RIGHT NOW. Everytime there's a Jiraiya arena thread, I'm gonna claim he wins because his hair are the best.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    That's the new Jiraiya meme. I'm calling it RIGHT NOW. Everytime there's a Jiraiya arena thread, I'm gonna claim he wins because his hair are the best.
    i'll definitely do my bit to raise awareness that his hair are the best.
    Last edited by warbandit66; April 12, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    i'll definitely do my bit to raise awareness that his hair are the best.
    no no no quote it directly

don't paraphrase

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

just a grammar question,which should be useful to improve my English... isn't hair singular?so, why are you saying "his hair ARE the best?"

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    just a grammar question,which should be useful to improve my English... isn't hair singular?so, why are you saying "his hair ARE the best?"
    that's the whole point

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

@mattiaildivino

Don't question Jiraiya's hair... Its the best, so he can pronounce it however he wants.

Oh... and from what I've learned "I are" is just fine... so "My hair are..." should be too.

Btw. we should make a seperate thread to discuss Jiraiya's hairstyle... because something tells me soon all our posts here are going to get deleted.

[edit]And before someone tells me this is off-topic... just consider my post being about Itachi and Sarutobi Hiruzen.
    Last edited by LnDRash; April 13, 2012 at 11:07 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: Gats
    Nice interlude with Jiraiya's hair but now I suggest you to be on-topic, thanks.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    You know what'd be awesome?

Fight would take place on the moon... or a floating asteroid approaching the moon to free the Juubi.

Tobi is revealed to be Izuna who's just trying to live up to his brother's expectations. He summons the Juubi to impress his brother, but Madara kills him in front of Naruto and Sasuke and takes the Juubi for himself. This angers Sasuke (not because he cared at all about Tobi, but because he understands what it means to make the entire world his enemy for the sake of his brother), and agrees to help Naruto stop him because "I really don't like this guy." He promises Naruto they'll have their final fight afterward (this is after Sasuke has already lost to Naruto previously down on earth).

Fight ensues. Madara is still immortal because Sasuke killed Kabuto in the current fight in the manga. Naruto can't go Bijuu Mode as Kurama was ripped from his body to fuel the Juubi, and they're both getting their asses kicked (Naruto with Sage Mode, Sasuke with regular Rinnegan because his Super Rinnegan was sabotaged by Kabuto's anti-Doujutsu poison or some shit). All seems lost until Sasuke takes a fatal blow to save Naruto. He uses Banbutsu Sozo with his Rinnegan to create a new bijuu not made of hatred, but of the hope of all the ninja of the world encapsulated into a Holy Kyuubi... or whatever. Super Bijuu Mode Naruto uses a Supremely Ultimate Giga Final Megaton Crushing Galactic Divine Rasengan that slams through the Juubi, hitting Madara who is inside before launching him through space into the sun.

The End.

Okay, not exactly awesome... but rather than seeing Naruto turn into a God and Sasuke turn into a Demigod I'd rather they both get downgraded for the final fight, so that they have to work together (kinda like how both Goku and Vegeta relied on SS1 rather than Goku's SS3 against Buu). The less power they have, the more creative the fight will be.
    lol..i love you it, it sounds good..

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    why are you always trying to put down people for their grammar errors, you should know that in mangahelpers.com, we have people from all over the world that english is not their first language, as long as we understand what they trying to comment i don't see a problem with some grammar error..
    Last edited by EMS; April 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

that's exactly what I was talking about! I wasn't blaming on them,it was just a question! I wanted to know what the correct form was,to improve my own language.it was clear,though...

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2