Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 331 Disscussion / 332 Prediction

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse Chapter 331 Disscussion / 332 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; July 28, 2014 at 10:27 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 331 Spoiler Thread

http://m.webtoons.com/viewer?titleNo=87&episodeNo=331

Really boring & short chapter.

I really want to know in which room Rai stays as the mansion we see have all windows closed...plus the room in which Rai stays has a completly different type of window. Seems like artist hardly do research in clothes & mansion...

Noblesse Forever!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 331 Disscussion / 332 Prediction

I thought it was pretty interesting actually. So ol' Marmaduk managed to convince the whole clan to his way of thinking while Muzaka was off not paying attention. And now the whole clan is shifting in a direction that will lead to war with the nobles and he may not have had the power to stop it.

It's also kinda unsurprising his reaction to this is to run off somewhere and pretend it isn't happening. Instead of you know...doing his job.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

A few words to descirbe this chapter:
    -short
    -boring
    -nothing new

I wonder what is up with the authors of Noblesse. I mean sometimes I think that the authors who wrote til the Lukedonia arc and the current arc are different persons.
    But as long as there are such individuals who give this piece of crap a 9.9 rating the authors will continue to deliver such chapters.

What we learnt this chapter:
    - Maduke is manipulative ( As if that wasn't already known from the comment of the Werewof who fought M-21 when he said Muzaka betrayed them all)
    - I don't know but where is the central order? Shouldn't they not know that a stranger is on their isalnd?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously...Why so much hate? What do you expect, a perfection incarnate to be delivered, after authors had a health breakdown a few month ago? I don't get you people, the chapters aren't even that bad.
    Also can you explain to me (Strixflash) why this is a boring chapter? In fact I'd like to hear out what you expected - go ahead fills us in on what your "perfect" non-boring, non obvious story should be like? Hell, from what I know Noblesse has always been more or less easy to predict, yet here you are after 331 chapters - still not able to get over it?
    Oh and about clothes, you seriously care about clothes at this point? I know that they shouldn't be naked, but as long the story somehow goes on it's still ok for me at the very least. Please don't sound like you are from fashion Police. Also, who the hell cares what room Rai stays at?
    Last edited by Gwim; July 28, 2014 at 11:38 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gwim View Post
    Seriously...Why so much hate? What do you expect, a perfection incarnate to be delivered, after authors had a health breakdown a few month ago? I don't get you people, the chapters aren't even that bad.
    Also can you explain to me (Strixflash) why this is a boring chapter? In fact I'd like to hear out what you expected - go ahead fills us in on what your "perfect" non-boring, non obvious story should be like? Hell, from what I know Noblesse has always been more or less easy to predict, yet here you are after 331 chapters - still not able to get over it?
    It was boring because there wasn't much content in the chapter. You see we are having Muzaka being tricked by 2nd Elder from the very start of this flashback and till now all the chapters had same content... I expected something more in this chapter...not fight or anything but more plot development. Plus complain is not about story but rather story telling. Noblesse always had simple plot but still it was really enjoyable till season 3 because of well execution

Quote Quote:
    Oh and about clothes, you seriously care about clothes at this point? I know that they shouldn't be naked, but as long the story somehow goes on it's still ok for me at the very least. Please don't sound like you are from fashion Police. Also, who the hell cares what room Rai stays at?
    To you it might not matter but I care about characters dressing sense. Till Season 3 nobles had very cool clothing design but now all we see are black robes. You would notice in Season 3 that Raskreia, Karias, Rajak looked cool but not now as their are no single details in their clothing. Same goes for Franky who now looks a butler (he is a butler but his clothing used to be far better).

Also, in which room Rai stays was just a joke and nothing ofdensive but yes artist didn't did enough research on how mansions looked thousands of years ago.

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

No chapter this week or what?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    No chapter this week or what?
    The chapter is already out. strixflash put up a link to the line webtoon version in the second post.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

EGS HQ version is out. Read it soon as they would remove it soon:
    http://read.egscans.com/TEMP/Chapter...isplay=webtoon

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

That was extremely underwhelming.

Call me when something actually happens.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing that's happened in recent chapters is a steady decrease in my interest in Muzaka. He's clueless and ineffectual. Why is it necessary to drag that point on?

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems egs releases are only available via IRC chat http://xdcc.egscans.com/

Here are the instructions on how to connect egs IRC http://forum.egscans.com/showthread....net-Relay-Chat

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    The only thing that's happened in recent chapters is a steady decrease in my interest in Muzaka. He's clueless and ineffectual. Why is it necessary to drag that point on?
    The way I see it Muzaka is a complete failure as a lord. His subordinates don't even respect him in any sense. Maduke is doing way better than Muzaka ever did cause the 5th and Kentas kneel before him wheras none of the werewolf even bowed before Muzaka besides Garda in the first chapter of this arc.
    And instead of facing the problems he has with his clan he runs away to Rai. What is he thinking? No wonder Ashlyyn was killed if Muzaka is the way he is.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For anybody who might be wondering there won't be a review this week either, as I'm kinda busy this week too.

That having been said I really don't think this chapter is all that bad. It seems like this was one of the core points of the flashback. And changes how we think of the werewolf political situation. Muzaka was never some great leader that was ousted and replaced with a villainous guy. He wasn't the impressive figure we had assumed at all. He was basically a powerful, irresponsible, mostly incompetent lord, who was unpopular; and who it seems like most werewolves probably wouldn't welcome back. This also means that the situation with the Werewolves is unlikely to be solved in any peacefully way, Muzaka's return probably won't have much effect. If they want a fight, they'll get one. And that could mean that, back in the present day, a war arc may be coming.

The Lady Werewolf's initial reaction to his return in hindsight was strange knowing this. To view Muzaka the way she does something must be different about her than your average werewolf. Which is another thing about this I find interesting.

To be honest, the only big flaw I find in it is that the chapters building up to this have been so slow. But that's a flaw in Noblesse flashbacks that existed for a while. They don't "get to the point" very fast. Often wasting time unnecessarily, and that did happen last week, but I don't think it did this week.
    Last edited by Jammin; Yesterday at 10:39 AM.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    For anybody who might be wondering there won't be a review this week either, as I'm kinda busy this week too.

That having been said I really don't think this chapter is all that bad. It seems like this was one of the core points of the flashback. And changes how we think of the werewolf political situation. Muzaka was never some great leader that was ousted and replaced with a villainous guy. He wasn't the impressive figure we had assumed at all. He was basically a powerful, irresponsible, mostly incompetent lord, who was unpopular; and who it seems like most werewolves probably wouldn't welcome back. This also means that the situation with the Werewolves is unlikely to be solved in any peacefully way, Muzaka's return probably won't have much effect. If they want a fight, they'll get one. And that could mean that, back in the present day, a war arc may be coming.

The Lady Werewolf's initial reaction to his return in hindsight was strange knowing this. To view Muzaka the way she does something must be different about her than your average werewolf. Which is another thing about this I find interesting.

To be honest, the only big flaw I find in it is that the chapters building up to this have been so slow. But that's a flaw in Noblesse flashbacks that existed for a while. They don't "get to the point" very fast. Often wasting time unnecessarily, and that did happen last week, but I don't think it did this week.
    I thought that there weren't any reviews the last few weeks casue hardly anything happened.
    I mean the last three chapters can be summarized like this:
    Muzaka hears news---->Muzaka gets angry---->Muzaka visits Rai---->Muzaka hears new news----->Muzaka gets angry------>Muzaka visits Rai and so on. this is what happened the last three chapters. The only thing that differes among them is the persons who tell him the news.

Muzaka is lonely. Ok we already got that. He even thought (and obviously hoped) when he returned that Garda was waiting for him there the whole time(which she obviously did) and that at least someone missed him when he left. But when Garda wants to be near him to comfort him he pushes her away. Then I wonder why Muzaka didn't realize that he is lonely cause he doesn't anyone near him. Muzaka makes things even more difficult for himself when he visits Rai. Rai compared to Muazaka isn't fazed by anything but jokes and hardly gets angry at all whereas Muzaka rages by tinest of things happening.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast