Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Them, Ragus and Mujaka

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Them, Ragus and Mujaka

This got on my mind after the last chapter and want to share it/write it down to see how off the mark it is.

There are 3 relatively new entities, them, Muzaka and Ragus.
    What we know - Ragus is an ancient noble with great authority and likely power to match. Mujaka is an extremely powerful being as 9th elder went to him as a possible "safety" for contacting "them". "Them" is also a group powerful and dangerous enough to not be contacted unless there is some big trouble and is contacted by high rank union elders only.

Now suppose - them is werewolf packleaders, Mujaka is werewolf-noblesse (werewolfnesse?) and Ragus is the original noble traitor. So, what happened is that Ragus manipulated/corrupted/recruited the traitorous clan leaders for whatever his purposes were (seeing as he clearly had high authority over the group) and put the whole plan together. Part of the plan was eliminating the noblesse through "them" who happened to be led by Mujaka. Mujaka is asleep because of his battle with Raizel (well someone had to get hurt if they were to take Raizel from the scene) and "them" are rather distant and unpredictable since the connecting link - Mujaka - is missing + likely suffered some serious damage from Raizel.

And when Im at it, something more wild - top 3 elders are Noble, Werewolf and human. Noble being Ragus (I know we havent seen 2 of the traitorous clan leaders yet, but still he seems like a mastermind rather than another pawn). As the traitor mastermind, he will be the "final boss" for Raizel who will annihilate him by using his half of Ragnarok.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Them, Ragus and Mujaka

EGS release clearly says Lagus Tradio is a past clan leader. We got hints of past Union in the latest chapter... I think "them" are ancient nobles/ beings from Lukedonia's forgotten history who were either dead or were in hiding. Muzaka is one of them... Can't say he is a WW just on looks.

Lagus and other two traitors are likely not a part of Union unless authors were trolling us in the last Elders' meeting.

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Them, Ragus and Mujaka

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    EGS release clearly says Lagus Tradio is a past clan leader. We got hints of past Union in the latest chapter... I think "them" are ancient nobles/ beings from Lukedonia's forgotten history who were either dead or were in hiding. Muzaka is one of them... Can't say he is a WW just on looks.

Lagus and other two traitors are likely not a part of Union unless authors were trolling us in the last Elders' meeting.
    Wasn't it clear that Lagus is a clan leader cause he knows of Rai. Gejutel said it already only clan leaders and above knows of Rai's existence.

I doubt that Muzaka is something like Rai. I believe that he is a werewolf. Muzaka is something like a clan leader for the werewolves. And he and the 3 traitors are ging most likely to fill the seat of the killed elders. If the Union had something that could challange Rai then they wouldn't be so afraid right now. That fear is even bigger now that even their master plan didn't kill Rai which makes it nearly impossible for them to think of a plan to get rid of Rai if a plan wich was made over hundred of years didn't do it.

So they will throw clan leader level fighters at him until he uses all of his life force.

New Reply