Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Han Shinwoo Theory

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Otters11's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: han shinwoo theory

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I think Shin Woo's just human, a human who happens to be Raizel's first real friend. A good person whose strength and integrity make him a shining example of everything that's good about humanity.

I also think that when Raizel dies he will eventually ask Shin Woo to inherit his power(possibly via a soul weapon or something) and take his place as Noblesse for the sake of protecting everyone, which will probably mark the first personal favor Raizel has ever asked of anyone. This will make him a bridge between the nobles of Lukedonia and the modern human world.

-----------------------------------------

If things end up going this way I also expect he will discover his true secret superpower, that he is inexplicably popular with super-powered girls with introverted personalities. Which will bring about the single greatest love triangle in the history of fiction.....

Seira / Shin Woo / Raskreia

........It's gonna be so great.
    The first paragraph I agree with. Kind of doubt I would want Rai's power being used by someone who kicks first. Remember life energy is consumed by using Rai's power. i.e. Han Shin Woo would be the shortest lived Noblesse or ... what do they call Rai again? in the history of the Nobles.

Inherit his power via a soul weapon? That doesn't sound right. ~ I can't even find a funny way to suggest passing the power transfers via duck duck goose i.e. by tapping the shoulder in this context. ~ Chapter 244 stole my innocence. Double meanings are going to kill this series. The story needs more women. ASAP.

For what it counts contracts and science seem to be the method of passing power.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Han Shinwoo Theory

seira , shinwoo and raskreia love triangle ???? lots of people say about it. raskreia is currant lord right ?? i have seen seira's love for shinwoo but i didnt see raskreia's love well i didnt EVEN remember she meet him.
    CAN ANYONE TELL ME CHAPTER WHERE RASKREIA MEET SHINWOO OR SHOW SING OF HER LOVE FOR HIM ?????????????

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    seira , shinwoo and raskreia love triangle ???? lots of people say about it. raskreia is currant lord right ?? i have seen seira's love for shinwoo but i didnt see raskreia's love well i didnt EVEN remember she meet him.
    CAN ANYONE TELL ME CHAPTER WHERE RASKREIA MEET SHINWOO OR SHOW SING OF HER LOVE FOR HIM ?????????????
    Easy there with the caps lock, friend.

I believe they haven't met yet. Fans of the series usually like to pair one character with one another to make the series more lovely with the possible romantic relationship, haha~

Honestly speaking I don't think Shinwoo has a chance with Seira or Raskreia with his current state. After all, he is a human and the girls are nobles. Though it would be cool if we see something new from this generation. Unfortunately we haven't seen them for a while. I even wonder how it is going about Shinwoo's crush to Yuna. That seems kind of forgotten. :|

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    Well, to be fair, calling it love between Shinwoo and Seira is a bit of an exaggeration at this point too. She smiled at him.

As Shin Woo/Raskreia. Your right they haven't met(or even know of each other's existence). Though I think it's a great idea, that's really all it is "an idea". Maybe something will come of it, maybe not. I think it's a fun possibility to think about though.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you kidding? I must still be a teenager. Every time she handed that duggle bag to him she pulled back her hair. I thought she even confessed? (Well sorta, he did blush didn't he?)

It is a little confusing. Who does she like more? Shin-woo or Rael?

(Been a while since Seira got some notice... )
    (Noblesse needs some Women!!! ~ I'm make a joke about being "testy", but but the story has enough of those...)

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I thought it was pretty obvious that She abhorred Rael?
    I must admit that I do like the interaction between Shinwoo and Seria....

Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn those banana peels!

Right, sooo... Short white haired "kid" that lives in the house with them?
    So uh, How many letter 'R' characters does this series have? Cause you know, obviously I know them all.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Otters11 View Post
    Damn those banana peels!

Right, sooo... Short white haired "kid" that lives in the house with them?
    So uh, How many letter 'R' characters does this series have? Cause you know, obviously I know them all.
    Oh I see... you meant Regis. He's a vamp too but I think Seira looks at him like sister?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think will get some answer to who Han Shinwoo is when his dad show up and seeing as Rai is out of commission i think it will be soon

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I thought the same thing. Shinwoo was obviously trained very well, but there's no sign of him training anywhere and he lives alone. His dad that "works overseas" must be a beast. I wouldn't be surprised if he works for one of the groups. Perhaps one of the enhanced himself.

Anyway, I stll have like 30 chapters to read so maybe more stuff was revealed...
    Last edited by Razh; January 14, 2013 at 06:00 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Otters11 View Post
    Are you kidding? I must still be a teenager. Every time she handed that duggle bag to him she pulled back her hair. I thought she even confessed? (Well sorta, he did blush didn't he?)

It is a little confusing. Who does she like more? Shin-woo or Rael?

(Been a while since Seira got some notice... )
    (Noblesse needs some Women!!! ~ I'm make a joke about being "testy", but but the story has enough of those...)

she like shinwoo more then rael

there r some want shinwoo to become next noblesse but what about him becoming elder.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL. Him being an elder would be cool as well....Much interesting than the next Noblesse or whatever the theory is.

My prediction:
    Children won't have their memory erased this time.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I really want to see Shinwoo as a werewolf (let's just all go crazy for a second and say he might be the first elder! lol), but it may be unlikely because I believe he was a childhood friend of Yuna (or Ikhan?). So unless she's Shinwoo's sidekick werewolf, I don't see it happening T^T

With all the sentimentality between Rai and Shinwoo, it looks as if Rai may entrust him with his powers. On the other side, Rai is fully aware of the burdens from being a noblesse. I don't think Rai is willing to risk Shinwoo's normal life and drag him into a noble's business.

The only ending I see happening is either the Nobles lose their title by choice and decide there was no need for a noblesse anymore, or the story ends with Rai and his posse looking out into the sunset enjoying life. The previous lord did say not to join him (die) anytime soon.

What I'm trying to say is I think Shinwoo will only serve purpose in being Rai's friend.

*Edit
    Oh darn Strixflash, you took my idea of Shinwoo being elder lol One post too slow

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking or entertaining the possibility of Shinwoo being a half blood or having his power sealed by a noble.
    I know its sounds crazy because it is but I beleive I thought of this idea after seeing the read headed Noble but the chances are slim to none in reality.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I know its sounds crazy because it is but I beleive I thought of this idea after seeing the read headed Noble but the chances are slim to none in reality.
    Red headed noble? Rozaria? Is she a half blood or specialized in seals? Either way, I really do want to see Shinwoo more than just a human. Ikhan could be Tao's successor lol

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast