Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Han Shinwoo Theory

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Han Shinwoo Theory

just like the title says post all your theory on shinwoo
    now my theory is that shinwoo is a werewolf he is just to strong
    to be an average human

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: han shinwoo theory

I think Shin Woo's just human, a human who happens to be Raizel's first real friend. A good person whose strength and integrity make him a shining example of everything that's good about humanity.

I also think that when Raizel dies he will eventually ask Shin Woo to inherit his power(possibly via a soul weapon or something) and take his place as Noblesse for the sake of protecting everyone, which will probably mark the first personal favor Raizel has ever asked of anyone. This will make him a bridge between the nobles of Lukedonia and the modern human world.

-----------------------------------------

If things end up going this way I also expect he will discover his true secret superpower, that he is inexplicably popular with super-powered girls with introverted personalities. Which will bring about the single greatest love triangle in the history of fiction.....

Seira / Shin Woo / Raskreia

........It's gonna be so great.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

will if that happen that could be a bit drastic also i think we will see shinwoo seeking the truth of what going on this is just my theory when rai goes into hybernation the main character will shift from rai to shinwoo we will find about his family and the question of his strength and i belive is werewolf related and i agree i want more interaction with seira and shinwoo or the author is waiting for the right moment to tell us i think the author made this arc for rai and the gang to notice shinwoo strenght and the next arc will focused more on shinwoo
    Last edited by mup; April 10, 2012 at 01:06 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I also think that when Raizel dies he will eventually ask Shin Woo to inherit his power(possibly via a soul weapon or something) and take his place as Noblesse for the sake of protecting everyone, which will probably mark the first personal favor Raizel has ever asked of anyone. This will make him a bridge between the nobles of Lukedonia and the modern human world.
    Huh, did you know I was thinking the same? And I thought it was crazy. But maybe not....

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natli View Post
    Huh, did you know I was thinking the same? And I thought it was crazy. But maybe not....
    really you guys really think he is a human the only humans that are strong are modified human that i seen he must be something remember the first fight with the infected he kick him so hard that it got hurt then he manage to withstand being hit by jack
    when they said that the agent would have a hard time and they where enhance
    after that he took a beating from shark and landed a hit on shark
    its funny that tao and m21 where their but they say nothing about it and where surprise
    on ch 127
    Last edited by mup; April 10, 2012 at 06:55 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that he is the equivalent of human "hero". When he beat up those KSA recruits, Yontsu and Sangeen were watching him closely and they didn't seem to think he was superhuman, just incredibly strong and skilled. An even-temperd prodigy of fighting. In a way, that makes his achievements even more impressive.

Ask yourself this, if his various feats weren't assisted in any way by being superhuman, what would he be capable of if he became superhuman?

With the revelations about Raizel's rapidly deteriorating health and a lot of story left to tell, I have to ask myself who could his successor be? In a series called "Noblesse" there has to be a Noblesse. To me Shin Woo seems like the only person with the potential to do that and I think it would fit perfectly into all the themes the series has going; like it was planned from the beginning(which it might have been).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it just that i feel noblesse is a bit let see how should i put it
    they set around playing games and it like a broken record and i think we could at least learn more on shinwoo background than just comic relief im geting tired of seeing m21 tao and takeo did i say it right when their a cool character like shinwoo and more seira

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean. Shin Woo and the gang haven't really ever gotten fleshed out the way one might expect. We haven't heard a thing about family(orphan's maybe?) or where they live or much at all about who they are besides the fact that they all attend Frankenstien's school. They don't get a ton of screen time either. All that used to bother me but since the "Raizel is dying" revelation I see that as intentional.

At the moment, Shin Woo and his friends aren't important because of "who they are" but rather "who they are to Raizel".

They are Raizel's first normal friends and people that, I believe, he wants to protect and be together with more than he's ever wanted anything. That's why he won't go rest in his shrine, despite his weakening life force, because if he does he runs the risk of waking up 100+ years later with all of them long dead; and he won't do that. For the same reason, when the KSA came to his doorstep with the Union close behind he never even considered leaving, because he's found something he won't let go of. So, in a way, Shin Woo is actually at the center of everything that's happened.

If the story goes to the place I think it's going to, "who they are" is going to become very important; but not just yet.
    Last edited by Jammin; April 10, 2012 at 11:51 PM.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. I'm still not completely sold on the thought of Shin Woo to be the next Noblesse for Rai to transfer everything he has like that to him.. simply because Noblesse's original job is to look after the nobles so a human might not be appropriate.

I still think he will have a significant role one day, if not the author wouldn't go to such trouble giving him the spot as the next recruitment of KSA.

And Jammin, I think the second girl should be Yuna, not Raskreia. She is Rai's, LOOOOOL~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Han Shinwoo Theory

Werewolf?? he is too weak to be a werewolf!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    Werewolf?? he is too weak to be a werewolf!
    im sorry my friend but just with one comment is not mush of a theory or a discussion look how are we supposed to see shinwoo get strong and im still saying he is a werewolf if the author does not put any focus on shinwoo he is strong he could be very powerful and im feeling the author has a little favoritism on the rest of the characters i would gladly have a discussion with you if you could share a little more on your opinion on the matter

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's possible for Shinwoo to be a werewolf "Who I haven't tapped into his potential yet" but I'm inclined to believe he's just a human with extraordinary will power. Does anything and everything to protect his friends. Also doesn't let anyone trample on his pride as a Martial Artist. The theory of Rai giving him his powers is interesting but will need much build up to fit with how the story progresses'.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It's hard to say anything at the moment given how the portion for the humans are so small... Even after the latest chapters, the battles look like mainly will involve nobles and the modified humans and elders of the Union. Other normal humans may be included, but more as hostages if I may say. In this chance Shinwoo might take part too... I don't know if he would evolve into a werewolf as there is only few signs throughout the story except his amazing power. Willpower must be part of it too; I wonder if it comes from his past?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

The best way to make Shinwoo battle ready would probably be to have him nearly killed by someone/something or maybe just an accident . It would lead him to being incurable , but Rai will allow Franky to operate on him hence saving him . But to save him , Franky had to speed his regen or something so he modified him into a super killing machine that can devour all his past creations . Also looking at his lab , I'd say that Franky thought of many idea to modify humans but didnt use 'em either to escape Rai's wrath or maybe they were too powerful or maybe they are too dangerous

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner riderofrohan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What I think would be interesting and would like to see happen is Seira and Shinwoo forming a contract. However, isn't all the probable unless Shinwoo gets beaten to a pulp and is on death's doorstep or the group meets extremely strong opponents which they cannot defeat without help. Second one is more unlikely since the Franken and Seira are both extremely strong, Franken can handle a Union Elder pretty easily even if he is the weakest one. Although with Rai's deteriorating health you never know.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast