Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Chopper vs. Rob Lucci

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chopper vs. Rob Lucci

Yes... fully serious

Chopper can use every form ever shown without limit...

He can use monster form with a rumble ball...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight takes place in the tower of justice...

---
    ---
    in the event a post timeskip Lucci shows his face... disregard him completely and focus on the one that Luffy fought...

------------------------

bonus: Chopper vs. Pre-Skip Luffy
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chopper vs. Rob Lucci

I think I am going to go for chopper here. Back in the day we saw chopper fight kudomari who had a respectable 810 doukiri. Obviously normal chopper was far from a match and as a result he got his ass handed to him. Once he was severely beat down we saw him transform into his monster point. At that time monster point was something that not only increased his power but it also hurt him quite severely to say the least. Still, even though chopper was initially hurt and his transformation damaged him we saw monster point score a relatively easy victory over kudomari to say the least. Basically, monster point is nothing short of an overwhelming power boost.

Now, over the timeskip we saw chopper increase his strength quite a bit to say the least. He also learned some weird kung fu and has turned into a reasonably powerful and versatile fighter. Taking that into consideration chopper actually reaching lucci's physical capacities with monster point is not all that far fetched IMO. Add in some deer fuu and you got a pretty decent match to say the least IMO.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

For me, Chopper takes the win. His Monster Point destroyed Kumadori pre-timeskip with ease. With Chopper's mix of transformations, and his vastly increased strength and ability, he wins the battle.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I would divide this fight in two scenarios:
    1. Without Monster Point.
    2. With Monster Point.

1. Without Monster Point I would go with Lucci with relative difficulty. We know that Lucci is a damn tank and monster. Also he is very proficient, experienced and skilled fighter. His mobility is way above Chopper's for now as he didn't prove me wrong for now. He looks way stronger than he was pre-timeskip, but still I don't think his current power level will be enough even to have a tie against Lucci without Monster Point.

2. With Monster Point I would give the win to Chopper with a relative difficulty. We know that in Monster Point Chopper gains immensive strength and becomes a real tank, but his speed surely decreases, hence Lucci can use his mobility and make a combo of Soru, Geppou, different forms Rankiaku and Flying Shigan. With these techniques he can ijure Chopper quite a bit and if he manages to inflict sufficient damage to Chopper's legs... well he can have a chance. Well, all Chopper needs in Monster Point is to hit Lucci two or three times and it will be over. We saw that Luffy's Gear Third Giant Pistolet while not in the best condition on Luffy's part managed to inflict sufficient damage to Lucci as to considerably decrease his speed and movements and practically make him faint, hence I do believe that Chopper in his normal condition can take Lucci with two or three punches in Monster Point even with Lucci's Tekkai.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Three minutes of monster point are nowhere enough to beat Lucci. I think he would still be able to handle monster Chopper, but even if that isn't the case, he can jump in the air for three minutes, and then massacre him. Also, don't forget Kumadori was five time weaker than Lucci, so that win doesn't mean much.

Lucci wins this easily. Pre-timeskip Lucci would still destroy any post-timeskip Straw Hats with the exception of the monster trio and Jimbei (when he joins).

New Reply