Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

7 4.70%
  • Good

41 27.52%
  • Average

57 38.26%
  • Bad

44 29.53%
Thread Closed
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 583 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 583 Discussion / 584 Predictions - Golden Week : No Chapter This Week

He lost control becouse he was fisically too weak to hold hashirama's power... just like Orochimaru freed himself when Sasuke fought Itachi, Sasuke was too weak to hold Orochimaro... If the seal was there to hold Hashirama's power, he would have lost control right after he released the seal...

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 583 Discussion / 584 Predictions - Golden Week incoming : no chapter next week.

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Well Tobirama created the most immoral and despicable jutsu in the manga, Edo Tensei. So i'm not too sure how much a flashback of him would add to Konoha's so called "good side". Which only leaves Hashirama as Konoha's last saving grace. But even then one good Hokage isn't going to erase the fact that in the manga we have seen Konoha take part in more "dark/bad" actions then "good" ones. Im not saying that Konoha hasn't done good acts, i'm just saying that we haven't seen the good ones while we continue to see shades of the dark ones.
    I've said this before and I think it bears repeating- ET is not an inherently evil jutsu. In wartime, dying shinobi could willingly sacrifice themselves so that Tobirama can bring back a badass from the past to turn the battle for their comrades. I can definitely see him using it this way to revive Hashirama a few times, and it's not like they had the medical nin system back then. We've never seen the guy use the technique once, so it's easy to only imagine it in the way Orochimaru and Kabuto use it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Adv2011's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 583 Discussion / 584 Predictions - Golden Week : No Chapter This Week

i found it strange that all ET's have been asking them self if they are in heaven or helll and htye have been died for years so what is kishi doing here?
    Tobi: no power surpasses my eternal mangeyko sharingan!
    Itachi: Kabuto, to think that you surpassed orochimaru is amazing on it’s own, yet i believe you still have much to learn, especially about who you are deal(?) “dealing?” with

Failll ^^

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vladnik View Post
    Danzo definitely didnt have Hashiramas DNA in him when he met Kabuto..as u can see the seal was on his right arm
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v51/c474/17.html and durign the time he met Kabuto there was none
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c583/4.html
    wrong: http://www.mangareader.net/93-7109-1...apter-455.html danzo had the bandages with sharingan and mokuton nonetheless. btw,those seals were needed to seal the sharingan he obtained during the uchihas' massacre,hashirama's cells were surely already on his right shoulder.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

konoha is the most evil village there is. why only konoha have a piece like no other, cause they screw the other village for it. and they is noting the other village cant do, cause if they try. it will be war and konoha have better connection then other village.

HEY DUDE TELL ME WHAT YOU HATE-ooh me, well golden week cause i have to wait 2 week for the chapter of my 2 fav manga naruto/onepiece.

so kabuto is the one who is close to rikudo then any other.
    well kikudo was powerful on he own. so naruto can look like rikudo but thats cause hes using the 9tails. so madara and kabuto are the closes to rikudo level.
    remember rikudo was powerful without tail beast. the with hes power he create the 10 tails beast and he seal it inside.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Konoha is the most evil village there is ... cause they screw the other village for it and there is noting the other village can do because if they try there will be a war and Konoha has better connections then other villages...
    That's exaggerating the case more than a little. When a fight begins, is a big, strong guy "evil" just because he has an advantage over people who are smaller and weaker than he is? And since when did Konoha 'screw' other villages? I don't remember any part of the manga to date that shows "Konoha" as a village and military force instigating a conflict for the purpose of exercising tyranny over smaller countries. That is not saying that Konoha has been nothing but innocent chior-boys or anything, but calling them 'evil' is a rather gross exaggeration.

If they were 'evil' then they'd be dominating smaller villages and taking thier people and resources. That has never happened (that we know of). If they were 'evil', then they'd be deliberately oppressing thier own citizens and punishing them for expressing dissent. It could be argued that the Uchiha clan experienced that, but as far as we know it was never a village-wide pogrom against any political rival. They never seem to have engaged in Bloodmist style training where they killed thier children to create heartless ninjas on purpose. The bulk of what we've seen is a relatively benign village that generally tries to do the right thing, but that isn't perfect and has had to make some hard choices.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    That's exaggerating the case more than a little. When a fight begins, is a big, strong guy "evil" just because he has an advantage over people who are smaller and weaker than he is? And since when did Konoha 'screw' other villages? I don't remember any part of the manga to date that shows "Konoha" as a village and military force instigating a conflict for the purpose of exercising tyranny over smaller countries. That is not saying that Konoha has been nothing but innocent chior-boys or anything, but calling them 'evil' is a rather gross exaggeration.

If they were 'evil' then they'd be dominating smaller villages and taking thier people and resources. That has never happened (that we know of). If they were 'evil', then they'd be deliberately oppressing thier own citizens and punishing them for expressing dissent. It could be argued that the Uchiha clan experienced that, but as far as we know it was never a village-wide pogrom against any political rival. They never seem to have engaged in Bloodmist style training where they killed thier children to create heartless ninjas on purpose. The bulk of what we've seen is a relatively benign village that generally tries to do the right thing, but that isn't perfect and has had to make some hard choices.
    well see what pain say about how konoha is in piece right now. see how he tell the reason they have piece in the village. in what sacrifice.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    well see what pain say about how konoha is in piece right now. see how he tell the reason they have piece in the village. in what sacrifice.
    That can't be put on the entirety of Konoha. The same thing could be said about any of the major villages. They all had to step on the little guy to get where they are. The only reason we hear about konoha is because the story has been centered around it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    well see what pain say about how konoha is in piece right now. see how he tell the reason they have piece in the village. in what sacrifice
    That's how Nagato interpreted events, and that was based on his interpretation of what happened in the war. At this point we don't know what started that war. All we know for sure is that at some point Konoha got involved. They may have had very good reasons for it. Nagato blamed the Leaf for what happened to his parents and to himself - but there are still unanswered questions about how that all went down. Tobi 'gave' Nagato the Rinnegan, and clearly he set up the whole chain of events so he would have a 'pawn' he could manipulate. I find it hard to believe that the two Leaf ninjas who killed his parents just happened to be there totally by accident. They acted shocked and amazed when they realized what had happened. To me it all smacks of a massive setup by Tobi.

Anyway - you're talking as if Nagato's personal opinion of what happened and who was 'responsible' is correct. That's not necessarily the case, or at least it must be said that his rendition of the events is heavily biased. Konoha didn't start the war, they weren't 100% responsible for everything that happened in it, and it isn't Konoha's fault that every village in the whole Ninja World isn't peaceful and prosperous.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    That can't be put on the entirety of Konoha. The same thing could be said about any of the major villages. They all had to step on the little guy to get where they are. The only reason we hear about konoha is because the story has been centered around it.
    in fact,during the kages' summit,oonoki blamed on A because of how the Cloud was working on ninjutsu. the Sand made a war not to be overcome by the leaf,whereas the Mist had a system which imposed to kill best friends.not to mention the Rock,the most corrupted village. in this chapter konoha showed its dark side,but what about the other villages?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The point people seem to be missing is the Story is based around Konoha as the main location, with all the original main characters there, think of it as as much as a flashback for Konoha as well as the character in it, be the flashback in the Rock village, Sand, Mist or Cloud, Konoha is to locations what Naruto is to the Characters, the other villages have pasts just as dark, we just hear of Konohas more because of it being the main village of the story.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 583 Discussion / 584 Predictions - Golden Week incoming : no chapter next week.

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    I've said this before and I think it bears repeating- ET is not an inherently evil jutsu. In wartime, dying shinobi could willingly sacrifice themselves so that Tobirama can bring back a badass from the past to turn the battle for their comrades. I can definitely see him using it this way to revive Hashirama a few times, and it's not like they had the medical nin system back then. We've never seen the guy use the technique once, so it's easy to only imagine it in the way Orochimaru and Kabuto use it.
    You have to be careful with stuff like that, because basically you are saying that ET isn't inherently evil because the end could justify the means under certain conditions. That same line of reasoning can be applied to almost anything. Also Kishi himself had made it clear that ET is a very despicable jutsu by having different characters attest to that very fact.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist
    said this before and I think it bears repeating- ET is not an inherently evil jutsu. In wartime, dying shinobi could willingly sacrifice themselves so that Tobirama can bring back a badass from the past to turn the battle for their comrades. I can definitely see him using it this way to revive Hashirama a few times, and it's not like they had the medical nin system back then. We've never seen the guy use the technique once, so it's easy to only imagine it in the way Orochimaru and Kabuto use it.
    While Edo Tensei is not inherently evil, it IS in bad taste. Madara claimed that Edo Tensei was originally intended to be used in tandem with a large scale, scorched earth type of technique that destroys every living thing on the battlefield (like the meteors Madara dropped on the alliance). This way the user of the jutsu can kamikaze the battlefield and win without fear of death or challenge. It leaves no place for honorable duels to the death or "understanding your opponent through the clashing of fists", or any of that other lame stuff.

It's akin to relying on chemical warfare instead of sending soldiers to fight other soldiers. Sure it limits the amount of casualties, but it demolishes the other side without even giving them the chance to defend themselves, making it seem far worse.
    Last edited by ninjabot; April 24, 2012 at 07:12 PM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    While Edo Tensei is not inherently evil, it IS in bad taste. Madara claimed that Edo Tensei was originally intended to be used in tandem with a large scale, scorched earth type of technique that destroys every living thing on the battlefield (like the meteors Madara dropped on the alliance). This way the user of the jutsu can kamikaze the battlefield and win without fear of death or challenge. It leaves no place for honorable duels to the death or "understanding your opponent through the clashing of fists", or any of that other lame stuff.

It's akin to relying on chemical warfare instead of sending soldiers to fight other soldiers. Sure it limits the amount of casualties, but it demolishes the other side without even giving them the chance to defend themselves, making it seem far worse.
    yeah,edo tensei is exactly the technique for bastards with no proud no mercy. although it wasn't invented to be used together with earth techniques, kamikaze techniques are very useful there. not just the meteors rain,but deidara's C4 as well

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been reading about how Konoha is evil and twisted... The only thing so far i could count as evil is Danzou, becouse he did what he wanted, and got away with it, becouse even orochimaru was a class S criminal for all he did in konoha, even considering that Sandaime couldn't bring himself to kill him for compation... The Uchiha affair, are reasons for both sides, becouse here again we are taking tobi's word, and even he states that the Uchiha were planning a cou d'etat, so the village elders did what they thought was right, but what about the other villages? Kumo tryed to kidnap Kushina while she was still youg, they tried to kidnap Hinata, and then wickedly forced Konoha to give Hinata's phather to repay the loss of his ninja, and konoha to prevent a war sacrificed one of his finest ninjas, just to see how eveil they are! Not to mentions all the experiments and sacrifices they made trying to control Hachibi... Suna's kazekage implanted Shukaku on his own son, and then tried to kill several times when he thought he couldn't control it... Kiri made ninjas wanabes to kill his best friend just so they could kill their emotions... From Iwa we don't have many dettailed storys, but we do know that they arn't saints either, Kurotsuchi was already planing to rebel once the war against akatsuki ended taking advantage of the spoils of war, and all... So you can't take literally the words of a man (nagato), even becouse he recognised the flaws inhis judgement, and revived all the guys he killed during his evasion at the cost of his own life... Konoha is't that peacefull, but by far it isn't the worst village, it has his flaws, just like any other village, just like any country in real life for that matters...

Thread Closed
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast