Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!!

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

3 3.23%
  • 2 (Average)

2 2.15%
  • 3 (Good)

25 26.88%
  • 4 (Great!)

43 46.24%
  • 5 (Epic)

18 19.35%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 2.15%
New Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 664 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Blue Lotus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 664 Discussion / 665 Prediction ~ One Piece is on break this week due to Golden Week ~

Chapter was awesome. I'm really glad there's more to this conflict than meets the eye. I wonder if Viper is just an epithet for someone we've already been exposed to or if it's someone new. Kinemon seems to be pretty infamous himself since he has an epithet of his own. Really excited to see what Caesar is capable of and the difference between his two forms. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got some experimental freaks up his sleeve to take on the Strawhats too. And we definitely need some more info on the Harpy. Looking forward to getting the next piece of this puzzle.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 664 Discussion / 665 Prediction ~ One Piece is on break this week due to Golden Week ~

who is Viper??
    Sorry for my Engrish...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Blue Lotus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoronoa Roro View Post
    who is Viper??
    Sorry. I meant Joker. Though now I'm kinda wishing it was Viper lol

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think noone amongst us pointed this out,therefore I will do that. I think those who have been switched of their body won't be able to use haki,or at least to use it as well as they could. I mean,their souls have been switched,so the soul isn't perfectly at ease in the new body. it's something similar to what happened in DRAGON BALL when CAPTAIN GENEW used the "BODY CHANGE" ,neither he nor the opponent could use the new body pretty well (GENEW in GOKU's body had just 23,000)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Deepak5191's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 664 Discussion / 665 Prediction ~ One Piece will be on a break next week due to Golden Week ~

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    I see the whole Hyouzou debacle hasn't dulled your hopes of getting another swordsman for the crew

Anyway, I don't really see Kinemon as a strawhat...even though his swordmanship does have the extra dimensions of an added(probably cool) df and the two sword style.....for one because he has a limiting responsibilitys son. I doubt he would go through all this just to leave him and go pirate...he also doesn't really bring any new dimension to the crew...we have swordsmen in Zoro and Brooke, we have an incurable lech in Sanji, we have df users...I also doubt he has a dream that only piracy can help him achieve....I feel his only purpose here is to open the doors of foreigner-hating Wano to the Strawhats in some distant future
    He could be the "armourer" of the crew. A possible position on the crew along with his attitude makes me think that he has a strong chance of being invited.

Regarding his son, I believe that his son was on the island a long time before the current events and has become a pirate since. This will give Kinemon a reason for joining or picking up his son's dreams himself.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I want Monet instead of Kinemon to join :/

RED HAWK!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Limit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter I guess, the new villain seems alright to me. Since everyone on the island thinks of him as a messiah, I don't think the strawhats are going to do anything against him for now, well until one of their crewmates or someone they befriended gets hurt/captured. I don't think Luffy and Law are going to fight at all in this arc, maybe a confrontation and a "I'll fight you sometime later" or something but that's all I can see happening. As for CC, he should be a good foe but Luffy will probably beat him, I'm just hoping for a good fight with luffy showing off his haki and that he can hit logias. xD
    The one thing that is getting me excited is how they keep on saying "Kidd and X Drake are running wild in the new world". I wanna know what all the supernovas are up to sooooo badly. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak5191 View Post
    He could be the "armourer" of the crew. A possible position on the crew along with his attitude makes me think that he has a strong chance of being invited.

Regarding his son, I believe that his son was on the island a long time before the current events and has become a pirate since. This will give Kinemon a reason for joining or picking up his son's dreams himself.
    That would be a twist, his son being a pirate and all but I got a feeling that the son is probably an experiment that CC made, maybe one of his top tier fighters?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post
    The one thing that is getting me excited is how they keep on saying "Kidd and X Drake are running wild in the new world". I wanna know what all the supernovas are up to sooooo badly. >.>
    Am not overly excited about this personally...Out of all the supernovae only Law had surpassed Luffy's two year old bounty despite being in the new world for this long. Even Hawkins, mentioned as one of the more promising supernovae has just only surpassed Luffy's enies lobby bounty by 20 mil. It means the threat luffy posed to the government then was just about the same as he poses now. Even Kid with his cruelty is just at 400 mil...cruelty to civilians aside he is probably worth 350 mil or thereabouts...It seems these kids have a ways to go to catch up to Law and Luffy the frontrunners. Law is however quite impressive what with being a Sichibukai and becoming the highest supernovae bounty despite entering the new world second last among the supernovae.
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

if kinemon's going to join the strawhats, guess who's going to be the first to object and be pissed? nami! hahaha... add another pervert to the crew the trio perverts brooke sanji and kinemon

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well we already talked about this so many times that i'm surprised people keep mentioning this thing with the bounties. The bounties don't reflect the real strength of a pirate . I mean IMO Luffy is the strongest of the SN and despite that his bounty is only 400 mil . Kidd and Law and everyone went and did many things in these past 2y so it's only natural they have higher bounties .

About Momonoske , i personally tend to believe he is between the kids that were left behind in the laboratory . So i think he can't be neither a pirate nor a fighter since i'm guessing he's the same age as the other kida we've seen so far . CC kidnaps children after all

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VegetarianWolf View Post
    I want Monet instead of Kinemon to join :/
    I wonder who is monet... she seems to be CC's secretary and isn't involved neither in brownbeard's unit nor in the soldiers' one. I wonder why law modified her as well,maybe just to make her stronger(allowing her to fly)?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    but why did hawkins fail in a such a way??? he said that brownbeard had to die,yet he is still alive. "the magician" can't fail!
    I think, it's like in the tarot reading (using cards to learn about past, present or future), each cards have more than one interpretation. The Death card doesn't only means death, it can also mean change. For example, a divorce (death of your marriage), losing your job,etc...
    In the case of Brownbeard, it's obviously the death of his pirating days, after his battle with Hawkins cost him his leg.

The chapter was good. It seems to point towards some one/group working within the government, while committing criminal acts which they're able to cover up. It might lead to quite a few heads rolling, when/if it's exposed in 2.3 islands later in the series. And maybe some defection among more honest member of the world government. Maybe Coby finally realize that is not hunting bad guys, but one of the bad dude himself, desert and join Luffy who while not being a good guy either, as at least stop several during is journey, whereas the government has often protected them
    My One Piece Predictions

Spoiler show

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rosco12 View Post
    I think, it's like in the tarot reading (using cards to learn about past, present or future), each cards have more than one interpretation. The Death card doesn't only means death, it can also mean change. For example, a divorce (death of your marriage), losing your job,etc...
    In the case of Brownbeard, it's obviously the death of his pirating days, after his battle with Hawkins cost him his leg.

The chapter was good. It seems to point towards some one/group working within the government, while committing criminal acts which they're able to cover up. It might lead to quite a few heads rolling, when/if it's exposed in 2.3 islands later in the series. And maybe some defection among more honest member of the world government. Maybe Coby finally realize that is not hunting bad guys, but one of the bad dude himself, desert and join Luffy who while not being a good guy either, as at least stop several during is journey, whereas the government has often protected them
    I doubt his power has to be interpreted in such a way. moreover,Brownbeard didn't die at all: he has got legs now,so hawkins did fail! hawkin's power should put him at the level of oda,for what concerns knowledge,in the meaning that hawkins knows and isn't ever wrong.yet,this chapter proves otherwise.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i still dont see law as a villain here.. he's up to something.. but for his own benefit.. brownbeard came to the island before law this could mean that cc and law only met at ph and that he's interest was caught by cc and did cc on his ability.. now law is gone.. probably to see luffy and talk about wats happening.. as for smoker i think he wont have to snitch on law cause law would still keep his title as a shichibukai.. smoker will deal with joker after this ark so he wont have time to catch strawhat..

i wish we would stick to the title prediction on the next chapter and not the next arc..
    Anyone wants to see Law vs Buggy?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Delmar001's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone ever get a link for the "The New World Times"?

I read all of the posts and I still do not see one. Google is not helping much either. Apparently there is a real paper call that...

New Reply
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast