Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!!

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

3 3.23%
  • 2 (Average)

2 2.15%
  • 3 (Good)

25 26.88%
  • 4 (Great!)

43 46.24%
  • 5 (Epic)

18 19.35%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 2.15%
New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 664 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 664 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; April 11, 2012 at 07:34 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Poneglyph420's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 664 Spoiler Discussion

Looks like a great chapter.. Tashigi and Smoker (shirt totally open) are discussing reports of disappearances in the area.. And who's really in charge here.

Usopp has made masks for the SH who have been swapped...
    Luffy and crew are talking to Brownbeard who explains how Luffy's generation is called the "worst generation" and how his crew was beaten by Hawkins and incapacitated.
    He also explains more about Law's role here (only been here a few months) We also find out about the history of PH, and how the WG used criminals to test drugs and experiments. One of which lead to the destruction of the island.. (caused by Caesar Crown) Caesar Crown an ex WG scientist and outlaw with a 300 Million bounty, and the user of the Gas Gas no Mi.

I am excited to see the chapter, it sounds like a lot about this place and what's really going on is finally coming to light..
    Now I fully expect Luffy will cause a rukus here, and eventually end up beating the gassy pulp out of the guy...
    Though knowing this place is his mad science laboratory makes me want to see what kind of experiments he has been doing on those kids and what's the evil goal of his experiments?? Too bad two week Golden Week break now...

It's on. Like Donkey Kong

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

brownbeard: "law is coming to save me." = the dude is the villain in this arc, i know he got a good reason for it and im not saying he is a bad guy. but he, along with clown are the main bad guys here.

im still waiting for doflamingo to appear in this arc.

just as i suspected. ceasar and law is backed by a corrupt marine official thats why law is wondering why a marine is raiding them.

smoker = the marine who is doing his job "what are you guy scheming?"

law = "what are you marines scheming?" translated as "i thought this is a marine backed experiment? wtf is smoker arresting me?"

or law knew beforehand that smoker dont know shit about this agreement with other marines.

****** just read the spoilers and yes, law and ceasar appeared to be the villains here, maybe law is working with ceasar to benefit something (for his crew) but its most likely he really is one the main bosses here.

brownbeard and co are his minions, as well as the harpy and the sheep guys.

as i said before: centaurs = bodyguards of the island.....harpy = scout of the island.....sheepguys = laboratory assistants.

****** and my prediction that smoker and tashigi will hitch hike in the sunny is getting to be more likely. smoker wanted to send almost all of his men OUT of the island by stealing a ship.

this is smelling like "strawhats and smoker going to wano kuni" more and more.

and the only thing im not sure is if its smoker and tashigi or the samurai who would join the strawhats. im fine with either way.

told you bonney would appear somewhere in this arc somehow. and vegapunk got nothing to do in this arc.

im wrong with "master just produces poison through experiments"...it appears he really can produce any kind of gas with his devil's fruit.
    Last edited by beck26; April 18, 2012 at 02:21 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds interesting to me me

but whats most important to me is that after 2 chapters, next week one piece is going to be on break again -.- fuck this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Colorspread, interesting stuff... But dudes: This is a cliffhanger chapter? On the Golden Week?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

can someone please enlighten me....will we have 2 chapters out since its golden week? (664 and 665?) thanks so much.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

No double issue means only one issue for 2 weeks so it is the opposite

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm... there is no translation yet why law said "im the one complaining" to cc

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoilers sound great .Hmm so it seems it was Hawkins who did that to Brownbeard. I really wanna know more about his DF . His power is also amazing . Looks like all the Supernovas are kicking some asses in the NW which makes me happy in a way 'cause it's no way Luffy can be more weak than them and also sad 'cause Luffy lost all those years letting some side characters taking the lead of NW It's just so unfair . Go Luffy show them that you're back

Can't wait to see the real chapter . But i can't believe One Piece will be on a new break again . Just when things are getting so interesting . ...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    hmm... there is no translation yet why law said "im the one complaining" to cc
    maybe = im taking care of smoker and i didnt know you will blow it all up by allowing the strawhats to infiltrate our lab.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Can't wait to see the real chapter . But i can't believe One Piece will be on a new break again . Just when things are getting so interesting . ...
    It's not a break it's golden week in Japan.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So this chapter is going to be damn interesting. One Piece seems to rock in this Arc.)
    So we'll get more info on Caesar Crown, his deeds, his experiments and the hystory of Punk Hazard.
    Also we finally got Law's role in this.
    Also it seems that Caesar wants to prove that he is the best scientist in the World. It will be interesting to see him trying to stop Luffy from doing what he wants. Even though this guy's fruit is quite powerful, especially as he can produce any type of gas from a big distance. He might be a real trouble for Luffy's team. And also Law is with him, so...
    And I'm really dieing to know more about Caesar's experiments and that traitor on G-5.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Gas Gas no Mi that's like a catch-all fruit, he can be hot, he can be cold, he can be poisonous, he can be corrosive, he could possibly float he could take on so many properties its crazy I really hope they narrow it down. With Joker being an inside man maybe Clown does trump Crown in the name issue?

I'm loving the Supernovas reputation, I'm sure every one of them has a story to tell even the less well-regarded guys. This second half of the grandline the pirates are really showing their colours

FuS

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow i kinda like how CC looks . He looks pretty interesting and i think the name of Clown definitely suits him . Wonder what race is he ?He looks like the devil lol

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

predictions/points about this week's release:

bonney is imprisoned. luffy and co. will release her from prison after some strawhats grow old due to accidental consumption of tamatebako pills from the battle with big mam.

*** luffy's crew will get abducted by big mam, luffy and other strawhats who are not captured will storm to the whole cake island (or reverie) and wreck havoc there.
    *** luffy and big mam will fight naturally.
    *** luffy and co. will be in some predicament and jinbe will appear (officially joins afterwards)
    *** the fight with big mam will be halted after discovering they helped lola. (his 1st daughter)
    *** unfortunately, the strawhats who were hostaged have accidentally taken a tamatebako pill and grew old.
    *** big mam, now an ally revealed that the one who can alter their age back is jewelrey bonney....which actually is her other daughter and a former whitebeard pirate.
    *** luffy and other able strawhats goes to free bonney. (umm, magellan now stationed there?)
    *** afterwards, luffy discovers that bonney is ace's fiance and bonney discovers that luffy is ace's brother. and they share the same motive of stopping blackbeard.
    *** jewelrey bonney joins strawhat crew.

this is just a crazy prediction so please bear with me.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast