Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!!

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

3 3.23%
  • 2 (Average)

2 2.15%
  • 3 (Good)

25 26.88%
  • 4 (Great!)

43 46.24%
  • 5 (Epic)

18 19.35%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 2.15%
New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: One Piece 664 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 664 Discussion / 665 Prediction ~ One Piece is on break this week due to Golden Week ~

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Bonney was captured by Akainu himself, whatever role she may play later it will not be as an active pirate. Whatever happened to Capone it was implied to be something that was simply horrible. Don't count on him having much of a role. Appoo was chased off the edge of a cliff by pigs. Sorry but I don't expect him to be much of a factor. At this point Urouge's fate is anyone's guess. Bonney, Capone, and Appoo have all been shown suffering some sort of defeat, not killed but certainly defeated.
    I wouldn't count any of them out, yet. Just look at their raise, bounty wise. Capone almost increased his with 100 million, while Urouge's increased with more than 100 million, both exceeding Zoro's by far. This does not mean that they are stronger, but it does imply of them being a far greater threat to the WG.

About the fate of those who seemed to die: If you look at their bounty raise and the fact that Oda portrayed them in a post time-skip fashion, they are all alive and well and of course will all have their big deal in the story. Uruoge and Capone's bounty raise even proves that they are doing well, as pirates. Apoo and Bonney on the other hand are great enigmas. However, judging from the picture of the older nova's I guess they are also doing quite good, Bonney seem to have taken a more rouge-(AKA Nico Robin)-mode which could imply that she escaped, but shouldn't she have a new and greater bounty then? Apoo on the other hand could have gone the same way as Law, from the battle with Kizaru he came off as an analyst with a touch of cowardice, the new Moria?

If there is anyone who have missed the Supernova post time-skip pic, here it is: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...a_Timeskip.jpg
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 664 Discussion / 665 Prediction ~ One Piece is on break this week due to Golden Week ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    If there is anyone who have missed the Supernova post time-skip pic, here it is: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...a_Timeskip.jpg
    Damn every time i see this picture i get so pissed on Oda . I mean why didn't he include Zoro in the picture huh ? It's frustrating , at least for me

About the SN and their bounties . Well i don't care very much their raise , the only thing that is pissing me off is the difference they have now from the SH's . That's why i can't wait to see Luffy, Zoro and Sanji's new bounties .
    And if we take into account what happened since they made their appearance and of course with this arc and all i think they will be at the top again as it should be .
    Killer having 280 ...you kidding me . This pisses me off 'cause Zoro is cooler and stronger than him IMO

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delmar001 View Post
    @matt

I am quite curious as to what happened to Capone "Gang" Bege...He got to the new world and his ship was taken by something from the sky.
    Someone I talked to theorized that it may have been Enel's Maxim that did it. No clue though, should be interesting to find out.

Someone else had pointed out that Basil called death upon Brownbeard, but as we can clearly see, he is not dead. What happened to him and why was he wrong in his prediction?

Urouge and his crew, they encountered the Raijin Island. They did not know how to dock at it though, so what has happened to them?
    well,urouge wasn't surely kidnapped by ener's maxim,I'd rather say it was an island which was in the air.
    about urouge,he is the only one missing in brownbeard's thought,but I'm quite sure that passing raijin island is easy,they just needed that kind of umbrellas.
    but hawkins is the most itneresting one,since brownbeard is involved in this arc,I expect him to be mentioned/shown pretty soon.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Damn every time i see this picture i get so pissed on Oda . I mean why didn't he include Zoro in the picture huh ? It's frustrating , at least for me
    Killer having 280 ...you kidding me . This pisses me off 'cause Zoro is cooler and stronger than him IMO
    I feel like the two are related...All SN bounties that we know of are now higher than 200 million...maybe that is the new benchmark and hence why Zoro was not included...After PH though that situation will definitely change especially if he gets a decent fight.
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Kid - 400 million
    Drake - 380 million
    Hawkins - 320 million
    Killer - 280 million
    Capone - 220 million
    Uruoge - 215 million

These were all presented on the OP wiki site and they claim they were taken from the Blue data book.
    Also, interestingly enough, as they mentioned and as we can see both Law and Apoo's bounties are not available. Law's not there for obvious reasons but why aren't Apoo's and speaking of which, what happened to Bonney? Still locked up?

As we can see Luffy and Kidd are on the same level in terms of being a threat to the WG. Meanwhile Drake has really made a name for himself, even outdoing Hawkins, who does seem like more controlled person. I guess Drakes guerilla warfare against Kaidou.
    wow thank you,so kid has even kept up wity luffy,although law made the worst mess against the WG,it seems. drake surpassed hawkins (it was predictable since hawkins failed in killing brownbeard) and both capone and urouge are there. that was obvious,as I said in my previous post.
    I wonder why apoo isn't there either. about bonney,we already know the answer

New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16