Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

39 45.35%
  • Good

34 39.53%
  • Average

12 13.95%
  • Bad

1 1.16%
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 489 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 489 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; April 11, 2012 at 08:11 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 489 Spoiler Discussion

Not even a single post here,huh?
    Well the interesting point in this chapter is with whom Mayuri is talkkin and who is the person they didnt killed? Maybe he meant Ichigo? Case those Vandenreiches seems to know about him quite alot and lookslike they are waiting for him..

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I got an impretion that he was talking to Yama. And the guy he didn't kill was Van der Reich's leader.
    According to the pics the chapter looks really interesting and I hope we'll get more revelations and fighting. And the thing that also bothers me is how these Quincies want to deal with Ichi.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

He meant King of Vanderreich. Yama wasnt able to kill him off when he had occasion.
    Here ya have page with it
    http://i.imgur.com/lVSjU.jpg

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    He meant King of Vanderreich. Yama wasnt able to kill him off when he had occasion.
    Here ya have page with it
    http://i.imgur.com/lVSjU.jpg
    Oh...okay..thx...missed thisone )
    But thats brings more questions:
    If we belive TBTP was 100 years ago and
    Quote Originally Posted by bleach wikki
    Most of the Quincy were destroyed by the Shinigami over 200 years ago in order to prevent the destruction of the world.
    How the hell Mayuri know Yama faced this guy back then (if it was back then of course)?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

nice,we see vice-captains again! and what about the last picture? it looks like epic: mayuri and yamamoto in front of Buckbeard! waaaah!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri was already Shinigami in Turn Back the Pendulumn, so of course he knew about what had happened during the War against Quincies...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see the VCs again, and I can't wait to see what exactly the Quincy have prepared for Ichigo.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon
    Mayuri was already Shinigami in Turn Back the Pendulumn, so of course he knew about what had happened during the War against Quincies...
    We don't realy know that..we only know he was held in this..."prison"-thing,and as i remember he had no zan at that time...well of course things can take a turn so Mayuri was put in this jail for knowing something about this war and captain commander not killing the boss...

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions

Ouch Ichi, seems like he's in for a hard fight right from the start. In the end he'll defeat them, but I'm curious how far they'll push him. Bankai? Or we'll see if there's the third stage?
    Of course he has Inoue and Chad there, and maybe Nel can return to her self whenever she feels like it.
    I like how we're getting both fight and plot moving/talking, info at the same time.

So, I think my theory from some time back is right? Now there's reverse balance problem, too much souls in SS. Of course that would make Quincies think them killing off hollows is good. And it actually kinda is, isn't it?

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/489/4
    Who is the third shinigami from right at the bottom? It's just me not remembering or it's someone new?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    How the hell Mayuri know Yama faced this guy back then (if it was back then of course)?
    Idk, maybe it's written in books? They were taught it in school, about a war 1.000 years ago?

ex oriente lux

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

This is being absolutely fantastic

Soul Society will be invaded and the remaining will have to flee in order to then infiltrate again, this is what I'm thinking

I'm sure that awesome fights are going to happen

So His Majesty is afraid to fight Ichigo? Interesting. Really interesting. And the fact that Yamamoto didn't kill someone 1000 years ago is now back to bite his ass.

Well Mayuri did this with the best of intentions, or so it seems but I wonder if there's something else being hidden.

The next chapter will surely be awesome

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Ouch Ichi, seems like he's in for a hard fight right from the start. In the end he'll defeat them, but I'm curious how far they'll push him. Bankai? Or we'll see if there's the third stage?
    Of course he has Inoue and Chad there, and maybe Nel can return to her self whenever she feels like it.
    I like how we're getting both fight and plot moving/talking, info at the same time.

So, I think my theory from some time back is right? Now there's reverse balance problem, too much souls in SS. Of course that would make Quincies think them killing off hollows is good. And it actually kinda is, isn't it?

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/489/4
    Who is the third shinigami from right at the bottom? It's just me not remembering or it's someone new?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Idk, maybe it's written in books? They were taught it in school, about a war 1.000 years ago?
    It's Hinamori.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we're talking!Bleach is of interest to me again.Curious about what happened in the past and wonder how the situation in Soul Society will develop.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it why they are avoiding Ichigo? If that captain dude can keep him bussy i am sure all of them could beat Icihigo?

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Right, Momo, it just came to me.

Do not like the new design

She still seems sad (it could be only the situation of course) but according to Kubo she developed great relationship with Shinji. I'm looking forward to seeing how she changed.

Btw Kira is so smart now, isn't he? XDD

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Once again, Ichigo falls into the enemy's trap. Of course, this time it's pure coincidence and not planned like Aizen's. But really, I just can't stop shaking my head. Maybe if they had gone to SS first, they would've gotten more info and Ishida would've been questioned. From there on, Ishida and Yama would plot to take Vandenreich down from the inside.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast