Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

39 45.35%
  • Good

34 39.53%
  • Average

12 13.95%
  • Bad

1 1.16%
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Bleach 489 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions ~No WSJ and Bleach This Week~

if Azien broke a treaty around the Hōgyoku, being made and these guy's are coming to town due to that then i'm out

It's nice to actually see Kubo get some respect around here!

To be honest I really hope this does last, i know everything comes to an end an all, but with this whole thing becoming more like the bleach we had hoped, bit of grittiness going on and with the whole Quincy's return/awaken it looks like its going to get GGOOODD

Shame on the broadcasters and their rights to ruin the Shonen with fillers!
    Last edited by devstauk; April 27, 2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Thoughts be sturing

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

btw,Metalia is right: isshin was even stronger than aizen,so if he came he would help a lot.maybe if kirge is too strong,he will help.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember Aizen had just fought about a dozen captain level opponents as well as taking a level 96 kidou and a GT from Ichigo in his hollow mask....So its safe to assume that he was a not at 100 percent...Plus he never used KS on Isshin either so we cant say he was stronger than Aizen...Aizen is definitely the strongest after Ichigo ( Mugetsu form ) and Yama...

On to the chapter...Seems like we are gonna get a bit of info next chapter...Nice...Everyone suspected the VR to be Quincy but nice to see it confirmed.
    Thank You Kubo...You have proven once and for all, that Yamamoto Genryuusai is STRONGER THAN AIZEN SOUSUKE despite what the fanboys think

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

wait a moment,whom is ichigo talking about here http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/489/7 ? is that man Ginjo or Ivan? I'd say i's ginjo but ivan would make more sense,imo. btw,till a moment ago i was sure it was ginjo...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Regret's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    is that man Ginjo or Ivan?
    Only Ivan had facial tattoos so it must be him. Ichigo was referring to how Ivan knew who he was which is why Ichigo isn't surprised that Kirge knows who he is too. It's a small thing but it lets us know that Ichigo is smart enough to be thinking about how everything is connected and what to expect.
    Last edited by Regret; April 27, 2012 at 06:58 PM.

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Regret View Post
    Only Ivan had facial tattoos so it must be him. Ichigo was referring to how Ivan knew who he was which is why Ichigo isn't surprised that Kirge knows who he is too. It's a small thing but it lets us know that Ichigo is smart enough to be thinking about how everything is connected and what to expect.
    to be fair it looks more like shadow so I'm gong to assume he's thinking about Ginjo, and Ichigo is starting to think more about who he is now, let's not forget ichigo was never meant to know anything about his heritage, plus ever since Azien he has had Ginjo look specifically for him, and if these Quincy's have been preparing they would know he achieved fullbring
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12