Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

39 45.35%
  • Good

34 39.53%
  • Average

12 13.95%
  • Bad

1 1.16%
New Reply
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 489 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions ~No WSJ and Bleach Next Week~

how does mayuri know what happpened a 1000 yrs ago if urahara brought him in 100 yrs ago?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

^^ He probably read historical records.

I'm anxious to see Star Knights, I wonder if they'll be numbered like espada. I remember the days when people were having long discussions about who was number 1. I don't think Star Knights will lose their first battle against the captains, perhaps a couple of captains will die. If captains lose, being unable to use their bankai will be a very important factor.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I know i have put this pretty much in another thread but i will add to it...

I think the Buckbeard and Captain Commander rivalry is blood related, but that's just because the title of the arc being Thousand Year Blood War, i personally think the base is located in one of three places one is under the Kurosaki clinc, or where Uryu went and trained by himself and where mayuri's 2nd in command went to talk speak with him after he lost his abilities, last place is the Ishida hospital.

Also VanderReich know ichigo is a special war case because Ryuken informed them that Ichigo has learnt Fullbring or the VanderReich's have had people in the ranks of Soul Society from since Azien was in HM

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    how does mayuri know what happpened a 1000 yrs ago if urahara brought him in 100 yrs ago?
    urahara freed him 110 years ago,but mayuri seemed older urahara,imo. we still don't know why urahara was so itnerested in him,nor what kind of "crimes" he was doing to be imprisoned. he is the oddest out of the 13 captains,I even wonder whether he is really a shinigami or is some other species...

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

http://www.mangareader.net/94-578-5/...apter-124.html quincy got erased 200 years ago,but mayuri had already experimented on 2661 of them. he isn't so young after all

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    urahara freed him 110 years ago,but mayuri seemed older urahara,imo. we still don't know why urahara was so itnerested in him,nor what kind of "crimes" he was doing to be imprisoned. he is the oddest out of the 13 captains,I even wonder whether he is really a shinigami or is some other species...

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

http://www.mangareader.net/94-578-5/...apter-124.html quincy got erased 200 years ago,but mayuri had already experimented on 2661 of them. he isn't so young after all
    well its actually stated that you dont have to have commited any crimes YET to be put into maggot's nest, the only thing required is SS to deem you potentially dangerous to SS, plus i'm not sure Yama-ji would allow someone who has already commited many crimes to become Captain regardless of who recommends them, (the explanation to maggot's nest is a prison for shinigami deemed potentially dangerous to fellow shinigami, which means like a Zaraki its likely that whatever crimes he may have commited beforehand arent considered as much)which leads me to believe he was simply a case of DEEMED to be dangerous, it also points imo to the fact that he was indeed quite young back then...

as for what he says in that chapter 'i thought the technique was long lost and only existed in historical documents' if he was as old as you might think he should have had the time to experiment or see it on live quincies especially if he was there pre-war

i really think there's nothing more to mayuri he seemed pretty young even for his freakish self back in the TBTP arc, i'd be inclined to believe the things he knows now are a result of his high intellect and having all SS files available at his disposal

i think he's jus the kind of guy, like Aizen and Urahara (to a slightly lesser degree) who figures things out alot faster than anyone else

....of course the question of where he got those 2661 subjects is up for debate, coulda been during the war...

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post

he is human, he just wears crazy masks.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    he is human, he just wears crazy masks.
    human? you mean shinigami,right ?

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    well its actually stated that you dont have to have commited any crimes YET to be put into maggot's nest, the only thing required is SS to deem you potentially dangerous to SS, plus i'm not sure Yama-ji would allow someone who has already commited many crimes to become Captain regardless of who recommends them, (the explanation to maggot's nest is a prison for shinigami deemed potentially dangerous to fellow shinigami, which means like a Zaraki its likely that whatever crimes he may have commited beforehand arent considered as much)which leads me to believe he was simply a case of DEEMED to be dangerous, it also points imo to the fact that he was indeed quite young back then...

as for what he says in that chapter 'i thought the technique was long lost and only existed in historical documents' if he was as old as you might think he should have had the time to experiment or see it on live quincies especially if he was there pre-war

i really think there's nothing more to mayuri he seemed pretty young even for his freakish self back in the TBTP arc, i'd be inclined to believe the things he knows now are a result of his high intellect and having all SS files available at his disposal

i think he's jus the kind of guy, like Aizen and Urahara (to a slightly lesser degree) who figures things out alot faster than anyone else

....of course the question of where he got those 2661 subjects is up for debate, coulda been during the war...
    good explanation ,mayuri couldn't be there 1000 years ago.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions ~No WSJ and Bleach This Week~

http://www.mangabit.com/manga/bleach/chapter/489/page/7

how many guys in this panel?

a 5 guys approaching
    b the guy using quincy style flash step thus leaving mirror images

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    http://www.mangabit.com/manga/bleach/chapter/489/page/7

how many guys in this panel?

a 5 guys approaching
    b the guy using quincy style flash step thus leaving mirror images
    You just repeated Ichigo's thoughts in the next pages.
    What is your point? What else did you think when you saw that?

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangabit.com/manga/bleach...er/486/page/11

ishida looks quite suspicious. next chapter soul society will send shinigamis to retrieve ichigo and urahara but they will only find quincy ishida and maybe yoruichi.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    You just repeated Ichigo's conclusion in the next pages.
    What is your point? What else did you think when you saw that?
    i was a bit confused

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

ishida looks quite suspicious. next chapter soul society will send shinigamis to retrieve ichigo and urahara but they will only find quincy ishida and maybe yoruichi.
    they should already know that ichigo is in HM,according to the fact they can track the bandage. unless kubo made ichigo leave it at home on purpose,but that's another issue.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i was a bit confused
    I thought you forgot to post something about it.
    ------------------------
    I would like to predict that Urahara is about to reveal a few things, but i think that Kirge will leave to attract them to the main place, where more people from Vandenreich are.

It's time for Ichigo to start asking about Ishida's role if he suspected of Quincies involvement.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

I am extremely excited for the Vandenreich getting to Soul Society and causing all kinds of mayhem. The reason is simple. We get to see Unohana kicking ass. I'd bet an arm and a leg that her battle class will allow her to pull an Aizen and destroy her opponent without breaking a sweat...as expected of the third strongest Shinigami after Aizen and Yama according to the old battle stats. I can't wait.
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thing is i think SS has more to worry about then to retrieve ichigo, for one they know he can look after himself, but and this is a big but if they were to send people to HM to get them then, they would have a serious disadvantage, if you think about the only people they would really send is the same ones they sent the 1st, why? because they know the area as they've been there before, then that would decrease there strength by at least 50%-65% if going by what everyone is saying about Unohana being strong, then theres Kenpachi to be fair he is probably the only one that could stand a good chance of beating even the elites of VR due to not needing a Bankai, then we have Byakukua (sorry if spelling wrong) who should be able to match with speed to mostly anyone due to his advanced flash step but how well would he do if he lost his bankai?, last but not least Mayuri put it this way he isn't going back to HM he has the data he needs, sending anyone else would be stupid..

But my predictions for next chapter will be ichigo fights a short battle with Kirge, either defeating him or Kirge running away, then like Asciepius said Urahara will reveal something if it's something we don't already know will remain to be seen, i think the last panel will be a shot of the star knights coming through their teleport thingy, but revealing a captured and newly formed VR Grimmjow, but has been brainwashed into joining... xD

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think yamamoto and buckbeard were tied by a strong relationship because they were best friends over 1000 years ago. if kubo will make it happen,sasakibe will be humiliate,because the feelings yama felt for him will be stomped by the ones he had felt for Buckbeard.

New Reply
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast