Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Long Distance Tier Debate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Long Distance Tier Debate

How about this one

Zepile vs Tonpa

Weapon of choice for each

Zepile: Benz Knife

Tonpa: Poison berries (He has about a handful in a bag he carries)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheAmericandream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no clue what Zepile is capable of, so as much as I wanna give it to my man. I'll go with Tonpa. He's surived 35 Hunter exams I know he has some tricks up his sleeve. Now if there was an action going on around them perhaps Zepile can haggle and buy more weapons to defend himself. ;P
    Freddy? ....No, HISOKA!!-Agon's famous last words.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericandream View Post
    I have no clue what Zepile is capable of, so as much as I wanna give it to my man. I'll go with Tonpa. He's surived 35 Hunter exams I know he has some tricks up his sleeve. Now if there was an action going on around them perhaps Zepile can haggle and buy more weapons to defend himself. ;P
    Yeah, I say Tonpa. The Hunter Exams would have given an advantage in he probably knows more about living in the wild than Zepile does.

Tonpa probably could make a make shift poison weapon.

Though I think it's a matter of whoever finds who first. Which would probably be Tonpa due to his experience.
    Though Zepile might be good at tracking since he has a good eye for detail. Zepile would have the weapons advantage with the benz knife.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Next fight

Amori Brothers vs Majitani

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MegamanX195's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Amori Brothers, definitely. Majitani was just a loser, the Brothers were implied to be (relatively) skillful, or have at least been described as such by Tonpa. Killua was just on a entirely different level.
    Last edited by MegamanX195; April 14, 2012 at 06:21 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegamanX195 View Post
    Amori Brothers, definitely. Majitani was just a loser, the Brothers were implied to be (relatively) skillful, or have at least been described as such by Tonpa. Killua was just on a entirely different level.
    Alright next...

Zushi vs Geretta

or

Wing vs Canary

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
    Alright next...

Zushi vs Geretta

or

Wing vs Canary
    Zushi VS Geretta: On a hunting match, Geretta would have the edge, though Zushi would kick his ass in close quarters. I think Zushi would locate Geretta and defeat him because of his Nen knowledge. Through the aura, he would be able to sense Geretta (unless Geretta is able to use Zetsu unconsciously, though I don't think he is, as Gon was able to notice him for a second). In short, Zushi.

Wing VS Canary: This one is more interesting. I think Canary would be stronger phisically for some reason, but Wing definitely has the experience edge. Tough one, but I'd bet on Wing.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm you think so Megaman? Wing is an Enhancment user, I'm not sure of Canary's nen group.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm you think so Megaman? Wing is an Enhancment user, I'm not sure of Canary's nen group.
    I meant, without Nen. With Nen, we don't really know since I don't think it was ever stated's Canary's group.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wing and Canary are probably two of the most well defined characters whom we know nothing about combat ability wise, but then again same can be said for Satotz, Menchi, Lippo, and Buhara.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I can bet Canary is Emission. She is not that imaginative to Materialization anyway, too obedient to be intensification, to straightforward to be transformation, too naive to be manipulation. And She's calm.

I think She would win. Wing has experience, yes, but so far he seems to be more fitting to teaching than actual fighting while Canary since kid was trained to kill.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW feel free to initiate your own fights---er that is hxh fights. Please no quarrels.

Nobunaga vs Feitan

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's really interesting to me because both Feitan and Nobunaga seem hot headed to me, I think they might fall both fall for traps without help. Strength wise I think Feitan's ability seems much stronger, he is what 4th or 5th in the arm wrestling chart where as Nobunaga is ranked 8th or 9th. Nobunaga generally seems played up as being one of the more incompetent of the combat focused Troupe members. My money is on Feitan, but if Nobunaga can hide his presence and use En (assuming Feitan cannot) maybe he can get in a sneak attack. This was a tough one to me actually. Things are rarely 100% certain in HxH, but my instincts still say bet on Feitan to win based off having a better ability and being much stronger.

Now I would like propose a fight:

Zushi vs Milluki.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's really interesting to me because both Feitan and Nobunaga seem hot headed to me, I think they might fall both fall for traps without help. Strength wise I think Feitan's ability seems much stronger, he is what 4th or 5th in the arm wrestling chart where as Nobunaga is ranked 8th or 9th. Nobunaga generally seems played up as being one of the more incompetent of the combat focused Troupe members. My money is on Feitan, but if Nobunaga can hide his presence and use En (assuming Feitan cannot) maybe he can get in a sneak attack. This was a tough one to me actually. Things are rarely 100% certain in HxH, but my instincts still say bet on Feitan to win based off having a better ability and being much stronger.

Now I would like propose a fight:

Zushi vs Milluki.
    Definitely Milluki. Sure we never saw him fight but butt monkey as he may be he's still
    a Zoldyck and we all know they are serious business. Milluki is trained in the art of
    assassination which means he probably could find Zushi quite easily...with or without
    en whereas I don't think Zushi knows en (does he?) I think Milluki is often seriously
    underestimated. I say right now he's weaker than Killua but stronger than Kalluto.

Actually my ranking of the Zoldycks

Alluka Genie Mode
    Maha
    Silva
    Zeno
    Illumi/Killua
    Kikiyo
    Milluki
    Kalluto
    Alluka Normal Mode

Zushi isn't all that strong. But he does have potential. I say right now after all his training he's probably at about Kalluto's level. Though he's a manipulator so what kind of hatsu
    would Zushi have?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Milluki hasn't left the house for a decade which implies all his assassination jobs are done remotely, probably through smart bombs or sub-contracting. Alternatively he plays a support role, providing weapons and equipment for the other Zoldychs. Pretty sure that on a remote island with no equipment, Zushi would beat the snot out of Milluki.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member heron bpv's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

@Feitan vs Nobunaga

If Nobu gets in a sneak, it's game over. If he fails, than he is (probably) doomed. Considering his sword skills and Feitang's speed, that is.

@Zushi vs Milluki

Milluki is fat. He loses

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast