Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 382 Discussion / 383 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 382 Discussion / 383 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 382 Spoiler thread

Well, I don't understand what they are saying, but the raw is out on www.mangahead.com
    It's seems like chrome came to the battle field!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay! Chrome! I had suspected that she was the one Reborn had recruited. The other person is probably Hibari... maybe...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to know what's happening and being said!! Once I saw everyone getting owned and I saw her boots, my jaw dropped. Haha, is this finally the time when Chrome shines?! I can't wait for the next chapter and translation! Also nice to see Tsuna's X-Cannon again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm im all for chrome time to shine but what can she do again that mukuro cant do, will she get a 8th ring from the tenth out of nowhere, i also noticed that her trident is just one dent or a spear does that mean she have a totally different power than mukuro

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

The new chapter is out in two places. I have the links for both of them. Enjoy!

http://www.mangareader.net/katekyo-hitman-reborn/382

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/katek...born/v39/c382/

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frozen18ice View Post
    hmm im all for chrome time to shine but what can she do again that mukuro cant do, will she get a 8th ring from the tenth out of nowhere, i also noticed that her trident is just one dent or a spear does that mean she have a totally different power than mukuro
    Can't really tell but I think she's wearing the Vongola Gear. This is likely because we haven't seen Mukuro use the Vongola Gear even though they were getting beaten. I kind of like the idea of having Chrome be the Mist Guardian and Mukuro an allied(kinda) group to the Vongola with Chrome acting as a bridge between the two.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 382 Discussion / 383 Predictions

So Vindice is as monstrous as was expected. Happy to see Chrome back, I thought she was the likeliest representative that Reborn would call on. She deserves a bit of time to shine in the manga. The three members of Vindice seem to hold Bermuda in high esteem, I assumed the model would be more similar to Varia where Viper is simply another member. It seems as though we should expect a lot from Bermuda should he decide to take the field of battle.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Very happy that Chrome finally can stop being useless and kick some vindice ass. Haha knew all along that she was reborn's rep. Argh I don't get why SOMEONE can't donate some frikkin organs for her!! Can't the Vongola give their own mist guardian health benifits? They're rich enough or is her whole organ plot key for Amano to use so she can shove Chrome to one side? I really want her to be badass again, like in the Varia arc when she says mysterious things in a cloak and "kuheheheheheh" (laughed so hard when I heard it) And maybe face off against Mukuro. So let's say she actually gets some REAL, RELIABLE organs, so she won't be in hospital 24/7, then finds her own fighting style and become strong as Mukuro

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Suddenly everyone's getting owned just because The Vindice don't have their bandages...odd. But hey, we get to see Mukuro's attack again, too bad they know how to deflect it. I wonder how Chrome's doing with her organs, and if she'll really be any help right now. It's about time she really got her own shining moment.

Edit after readin translation: so I guess Chrome will might just end up adding the power that Fran would have given. Regardless, I just noticed, she back in her Kokuyou uniform (well, it does make a better battle get-up).
    Also, why the heck did mangahere refer to Fran as a 'she'? That whole part about M.M. being a mean adult confused me. So Mukuro's suddenly dependent? Hmm...
    Last edited by Miyanoai; April 18, 2012 at 06:33 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

So... the Vindice have power sealing bandage? Man, where do they sell those, I wonder.

The Fran and MM part confused me. A lot.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_fai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mukuro was the one that said "I'll become like a mean adult" or w/e that line said which means he's going to be one of those cruel adults, which is what he's trying his best to AVOID. Remember, he hates the mafia and adults because they're the ones that experimented on his group.
    At least, that's what I assume is what he means..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow,all a sudden, it's seems people expect chrome to be able take down vindice..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

When did Fran become a "she"? Pfft ;3

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast