Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kabuto. Let's talk Villains.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kabuto. Let's talk Villains.

Actually, no. Orochimaru is sealed away in a world of blissful Genjutsu. That snake was just one of his snakes from his body trying to escape from Amaterasu. As far as we know Orochimaru can't split his soul apart and put different pieces into multiple snakes.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

indeed. orochimaru is alive,and these references to him must mean he will come back,sooner or later.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/583

Read it and then let me know what you think about Kabuto.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

we can't discuss about last chapter untill 48 hours have passed. we risk warnings otherwise ...

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's pretty clear Kabuto was intended to be Sakura's final antagonist, and that's the reason he survived for so long, but since Kishi stripped her of her main character status, he had to make something else with Kabuto... And that's why he is looking so out of place being a major antagonist this late in the manga.
    His contribution to the story won't go farther than "the guy who used Edo Tensei to create lot of anime filler fights" though. His Edo Tensei is his only point of relevance.
    Last edited by Rahan; April 18, 2012 at 12:57 PM.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    we can't discuss about last chapter untill 48 hours have passed. we risk warnings otherwise ...
    No it's 24h now.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    No it's 24h now.
    Off Topic: really? great! last year I received 2 warnings because of that (meaningless) rule,so I've been living withing terror

On T: kabuto's past will have a great role in kabuto's future,for example he may end up finding out something about Nonou ecc. he won't die,though.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

On T: kabuto's past will have a great role in kabuto's future,for example he may end up finding out something about Nonou ecc. he won't die,though.
    I honestly thought Kishi has done a fantastic job with Kabuto's background and genuinely love his character now. The guy cant trust a soul. And how fantastic of a jackass Orochimaru was to pretend to be the head nun.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
    Well, it's pretty clear Kabuto was intended to be Sakura's final antagonist, and that's the reason he survived for so long, but since Kishi stripped her of her main character status,
    Explain. Sakura's last antagonist? She wasnt improving at a great rate combat wise so I dont know how you reached this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
    he had to make something else with Kabuto... And that's why he is looking so out of place being a major antagonist this late in the manga.
    His contribution to the story won't go farther than "the guy who used Edo Tensei to create lot of anime filler fights" though. His Edo Tensei is his only point of relevance.
    After seeing his background I think Kishi has done great justifying Kabuto's dark background

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Kabuto not only wants Sasuke because of the Sharingan itself (Orochimaru implanted them in Danzou so i have no doubt he's got some of his own), but because he thinks that Orochimaru is still stuck inside of Sasuke. Since Orochimaru is sealed, he's not making a comeback.

As to Kabuto's past, it feels a bit recycled to me. He ends up unwittingly killing the person who raised him to protect himself. Gaara, anyone?
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    I don't think Kabuto not only wants Sasuke because of the Sharingan itself (Orochimaru implanted them in Danzou so i have no doubt he's got some of his own), but because he thinks that Orochimaru is still stuck inside of Sasuke. Since Orochimaru is sealed, he's not making a comeback.

As to Kabuto's past, it feels a bit recycled to me. He ends up unwittingly killing the person who raised him to protect himself. Gaara, anyone?
    LMAO about kabuto's past. about danzo and oro's sharingans,I think oro just helped danzo with hashirama's cells,danzo's sharingans were probably stolen during the uchihas' massacre,so oro shouldn't have them,nor should kabuto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO about kabuto's past. about danzo and oro's sharingans,I think oro just helped danzo with hashirama's cells,danzo's sharingans were probably stolen during the uchihas' massacre,so oro shouldn't have them,nor should kabuto
    If Orochimaru was able to obtain Hashirama's cells (he did Edo Tensei him, after all) and with so many spies, I don't doubt he has some Uchiha eyes laying around. I think he wanted an actual Uchiha body because apparently they can all awaken the Sharingan, unlike the Senju, whereas only Hashirama expressed the Mokuton and the regenerative body. So if he possessed Sasuke's body, he would've implanted Hashirama's cells in his own body to awaken the Rinnegan and use the abilities of the Sage of the Six Paths and literally create justu like nothing.

Besides, recall that when Kabuto is talking to Madara via Muu's zombie, they are talking about someone else, as if they were following someone else's plan. My guess? Tobi is not the final villain because there is somebody truly behind the scenes and only mentioned that time. So we have yet to see what role Kabuto actually plays in this. Itachi himself must know something is up because he's calling out Kabuto as a liar on everything he says.
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DementedKirby View Post
    If Orochimaru was able to obtain Hashirama's cells (he did Edo Tensei him, after all) and with so many spies, I don't doubt he has some Uchiha eyes laying around. I think he wanted an actual Uchiha body because apparently they can all awaken the Sharingan, unlike the Senju, whereas only Hashirama expressed the Mokuton and the regenerative body. So if he possessed Sasuke's body, he would've implanted Hashirama's cells in his own body to awaken the Rinnegan and use the abilities of the Sage of the Six Paths and literally create justu like nothing.

Besides, recall that when Kabuto is talking to Madara via Muu's zombie, they are talking about someone else, as if they were following someone else's plan. My guess? Tobi is not the final villain because there is somebody truly behind the scenes and only mentioned that time. So we have yet to see what role Kabuto actually plays in this. Itachi himself must know something is up because he's calling out Kabuto as a liar on everything he says.
    wrong. in volume 2 sasuke thought:" even in my clan,not everyone can awaken the sharingan" ,I'd rather compare hashirama's mokuton to MS or EMS. orochimaru didn't have sharingan to steal,imo,although he could have easily killed an uchiha to obtain it,but he needed a strong uchiha,and he wanted to train him a bit before taking possession over his body. Also,madara was talking about tobi,since they were in league that madara had to be revived by nagato through gedo rinne tensei. we know it was tobi because kabuto said :" I doubt the false madara agrees with your plan,unlike me" .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto and Orochimaru were researching the pure truth of ninjutsu.

It had always been assumed in the past that Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan because it allows the user to analyze and copy ninjutsu.

However, now that we have learned about their experiments with Senju DNA and the way the Rinnegan works, I think it's become clear that their actual objective was always to obtain the Rinnegan. Kabuto also confirmed that the Rinnegan is an evolution of the Mangekyo Sharingan when he reanimated Madara Uchiha.

I'm fairly sure that the "pure truth of ninjutsu" they are searching for is tied to the origins of the shinobi arts, with the Sage of the Six Paths and his Ninshu philosphy. As such, the Rinnegan is the key to answering such questions.

Also, yes, Madara and Kabuto were talking about the Masked Man, as he's now officially called.

Madara obviously intended for Nagato to use Gedo: Rinne Rebirth on him, because he thought that's what happened when Kabuto reanimated him with Edo Tensei.

The "him" that Madara and Kabuto refer to is probably Orochimaru. Kabuto introduces himself by saying he's "his" former assistant, and Madara assumes "he" is up to something after learning he was actually summoned with Edo Tensei.

Kabuto says he and Orochimaru learned about Madara from their research. Madara says he and "him" had some sort of a plan, which Kabuto knows a bit about. Kabuto says he's on Madara's side. Kabuto is worried that the fake Madara (Masked Man) won't act according to those plans.

So most likely "he" is Orochimaru. Only other possibility would be Tobirama Senju, and that's a stretch.
    Last edited by Suzaku; April 24, 2012 at 02:51 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Curent Kabuto flashbacks are murder for me... Can't w8 to see him dead and gone.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Kabuto and Orochimaru were researching the pure truth of ninjutsu.

It had always been assumed in the past that Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan because it allows the user to analyze and copy ninjutsu.

However, now that we have learned about their experiments with Senju DNA and the way the Rinnegan works, I think it's become clear that their actual objective was always to obtain the Rinnegan. Kabuto also confirmed that the Rinnegan is an evolution of the Mangekyo Sharingan when he reanimated Madara Uchiha.

I'm fairly sure that the "pure truth of ninjutsu" they are searching for is tied to the origins of the shinobi arts, with the Sage of the Six Paths and his Ninshu philosphy. As such, the Rinnegan is the key to answering such questions.

Also, yes, Madara and Kabuto were talking about the Masked Man, as he's now officially called.

Madara obviously intended for Nagato to use Gedo: Rinne Rebirth on him, because he thought that's what happened when Kabuto reanimated him with Edo Tensei.

The "him" that Madara and Kabuto refer to is probably Orochimaru. Kabuto introduces himself by saying he's "his" former assistant, and Madara assumes "he" is up to something after learning he was actually summoned with Edo Tensei.

Kabuto says he and Orochimaru learned about Madara from their research. Madara says he and "him" had some sort of a plan, which Kabuto knows a bit about. Kabuto says he's on Madara's side. Kabuto is worried that the fake Madara (Masked Man) won't act according to those plans.

So most likely "he" is Orochimaru. Only other possibility would be Tobirama Senju, and that's a stretch.
    no,it wouldn't have made any sense,they were obviously talking about tobi. btw,I agree with the part that the ninjutsu originates from the sage's philosophy,that is the ninshou.otherwise why mentioning it in a picture ?

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast