Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
He prolly meant Oishi instead of "Eiji".
The two things are for the Marui and jirou pair would you consider substituting Jirou for Tachibana. Just as a thought I have been thinking who would have a smash as good as the Ohabu to support perfect fortress and could cover the back court almost as well as Kite. If Tachibana used Abare dame in combination with perfect fortress it would be such an awesome team. Also having Jirou and Marui wouldn't let them show off their skills.
Also Irie and Migihashi would be cool but since Migihashi moves everything to his right side Irie wouldn't get to show off how awesome he is. I would switch Irie and Ochi. Ochi could just serve and mentally assassinate.
I'm revising my list, because my old list is pretty out of date.
I didn't include Tezuka, and I'll probably also remove Yukimura as soon as he is officially out of Japan.
Gonna update mine too.
A "realistic" Ms team, considering the numbers we know so far... and I just completed the other spots. I have Tachibana / Chitose as the no.1 pair, and Sanada and Akutsu would end up playing doubles (inb4 rants, I know it's a stupidly high number for them btw). Also some number might be wrong, I'm too lazy to check, but the players are there.
6. Akutsu (I don't think he'll give 2 craps about the team, so someone might take his spot)
What I would want.
5. Niou /
7. Shiraishi /
9. Tachibana /
12. Yanagi /
15. Kikumaru /
16. Momoshiro (screw Oishi )
18. Yuushi /
Last edited by Hardy; October 02, 2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Switched Kaidoh / Momo for Yuushi / Jirou
---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------
I think I'm going to change Migihashi with Kimijima. Irie/Kimijima pair seems cool to me.
Guess I'm gonna throw out a new one as well:
3. Byoudouin / 4. Duke
6. Tanegashima / 7. Irie
9. Kimijima / 10. Ochi
13. Sanada / 14. Atobe
16. Kite / 17. Ishida
19. Tachibana / 20. Chitose
Also if I were to include high schoolers:
6. Tanegamishima/ 7. Irie (taking this from Kaoz because this would be awesome)
9. Tachibana/ 10. Marui
13. Atobe/14. Niou
16. Kite/ 17. Kikumaru
19. Duke/ 20. Gin
---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------
1) Tokugawa Kazuya
2) Tanegashima Shuuji
3) Echizen Ryoga
4) Echizen Ryoma
5) Oni Juujirou
6) Sanada Genichirou
7) Tohno Atsukyou
8) Akutsu Jin
9) Atobe Keigo
10) Ochi Tsukimitsu
11) Kaji Kazena
12) Tachibana Kippei
13) Chitose Senri
14) Tooyama Kintarou
15) Ohmagari Ryuuji
16) Marui Bunta
17) Date Danji
18) Kaidou Kaoru
19) Momoshiro Takeshi
20) Irie Kanata
Team Manager: Kimijima Ikuto
-Excluding Byoudouin and Duke because assuming one loses, the other probably follows. I have a feeling that if Byoudouin isn't No. 1 he would refuse to play in the All Japan team. Also, knowing that Byoudouin is a world traveler and Duke is half French, they could both possibly seek citizenship elsewhere to play for another team.
-Kimijima's primary use is in his negotiation skills. Possibly, in order to prevent Tohno from scarring his looks, he relinquishes his spot to Tohno and the coaches make him a team manager that can still be the face for the 1st String
-I think Akutsu could be a good partner for Tohno as they both have an aggressive style and Akutsu has great court coverage.
-Niou still being injured, has to relinquish his spot. Ochi takes it to make a Hyoutei captain doubles team. Also dual Mach and Tannhausser makes serves almost certain easy points. Also, Mouri has a dislocated shoulder...that takes a bit of rehab for sure.
-Yukimura relinquishes his badge to go to America for further therapy. Kintarou takes it to 'lead' the 2nd half
-Wild Beast Synchro beats Taka and whomever he would partner with
-Kaji was former No. 5 and assuming he's not dead, should still be 1st string level.
- Momo/Kaidou pair would be stronger than Kenya/Momo team. Also, Kaidou has been prominently featured yet he's not going to be playing. I think it indicates he has gotten quite a bit stronger probably.
- I just like Date and think he got screwed out of his badge. Also, he could probably blow Renji away easy.
- Marui/Ryuuji paid would be pretty fun
1. Kazuya Tokugawa - He deserves this place. His dream is to be a professional player, played tennis since 5 YO. Byodoin crushed his dreams upon his first time at the camp. And he has restlessly trained himself to try and defeat him. If you ask me, this is similar to Ryoma and his father.
2. Shuji Tanegashima - Need a guy who can nullify all special moves.
3. Duke Watanabe - Duke Homerun. End of argument.
4. Hoo Byodoin - Having a guy who can crush walls is useful (but mean)
5. Ryoma Echizen - I think its sort of obvious, as central character, he's not allowed to lose official matches.
6. Jujiroh Oni - His demon form = :O
7. Genichiro Sanada - He has trained hard in the mountains. Like Kazuya, deserves some recognition for hard training.
8. Kanata Irie - Act weak then crush your pride.
9. Kuranosuke Shiraishi - He needs to be in the top 10. Bible and perfect tennis.
10. Keigo Atobe - He's a really hard-working player. Deserves recognition.
11. Masaharu Nio - Same as Atobe.
12. Yukimura Seiichi - Someone who can take aways your senses is always helpful to have around.
13. Ryoga Echizen - Extra cocky player to infuriate others and to tease Ryoma from time to time for humour.
14. Kintaro Toyama - Wild Tennis & Unpredictablity will make him a good opponent.
15. Eishiro Kite - Same as Atobe, especially since the Nationals, he has developed more.
16. Shusuke Fuji - Need a genius somewhere.
17. Kirihara Akaya - He has grown since Nationals -> U-17 Camp.
18. Yudai Yamato - Charismatic and needs someone to explain things to their opponent that will react "huh"?
19. Yushi Oshitari - He deserves a position. Rather a forgotten character. Closed Mind would be his best bet.
20. Tsukimitsu Ochi - Mach Serve + mental assassin = pwned
Also, I've read around - What's with everyone saying Tokugawa will either forfeit and Ryoma will play against Byodoin or that Tokugawa will win but Ryoma will beat him shortly? Harsh don't you think? In all fairness, it'll be fairly stupid if he trains relentlessly and still loses. The build-up would have been a complete waste of Konomi's time effort.
Last edited by ChinkyCandie; November 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM.
Considering Tokugawa's stats he's likely to lose against several Msers. I don't see him beating Byoudoin. Tokugawa trained hard & improved a lot. But don't you think Byoudoin did too? Also, Byoudoin was introduced as #1 in Japan. Don't you think its harsh to make him lose his first official match?
@ Hardy & Phillia: I know they lost but they haven't been at the camp as long as Tokugawa has. Since his utter defeat, he has been training non-stop for his rematch against Byodoin. I find the only way Tokugawa will win is if he unlocks PoP. He's too serious and needs to learn how to have fun. He worked hard to get where he is now. He deserves some more recognition for his effort.
That's why I included Sanada, Atobe, and Kite in my list. They have developed a lot since the nationals. Their strong will to win is what makes me like these characters. That's why I want Tokugawa to win. His determination. I also relate to him too. I've had a dream, had it crushed, only to prove them wrong (took awhile).
@ Hardy thank you for the welcome.
Last edited by Philia; November 11, 2013 at 09:33 AM.