Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 470 Discussion/ 471 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 470 Discussion/ 471 Predictions

It looks a lot more like Kenichi said that, not Miu.

Anyway, can we take this discussion to the hangout thread? This thread isn't meant for this discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Back to the original the original discussion. It really wouldn't make a lot of sense if Hongou doesn't die in this situation. I know he has disciples in training or whatever, but suppose they defeat Jenezad but then what? they just part ways just like that? say bye to each other and then walk away? I mean they are still enemies by trade (Ryo vs Yami) so naturally it's only right they fight once again to declare a winner and if Sakaki wins he can drag him to Big Lock prison for Yami members, but no one wants to see them battle again...
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; April 17, 2012 at 01:23 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Moved the latest off-topic posts to the hangout thread. I know things can get a little heated but lets not clog up the current chapter discussion thread with stuff like that xD

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Feelgood's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter, however, it seems to have stirred quite a lot of emotions among certain characters' fans. Firstly, this chapter does nothing to substantiate this ill conceived perception that Akisame rivals Jenazard (or any of the Super Saiyan 2 masters) in strength, in fact it merely proves the opposite of that; Jenazard's martial art is not a pure grappling art like Akisame's Jiu Jitsu yet he can match his best throwing techniques. That is just scary (but I guess it's to be expected from a true Super Saiyan 2 master).

Secondly (exclusive to this forum), Kenichi did not lose to Miu. He wasn't fighting her AT ALL. He CAN'T fight her. He didn't have any will to fight (when he did finally get the will to, he busted her masked and reversed the brainwash in one shot). Was I the only one who observed Kenichi giving away some perfectly good openings in that fight just so he can whine "wake up Miu" BS? Was I the only one who noticed that Kenichi TWICE saved Miu from Jason's slashes and knives? Even without the gauntlets (and while taking and ignoring hits from Miu) Kenichi never once got in the line of fire unless protecting Miu.

And no, Miu's leg strength is not superior to Kenichi's. In fact, in pure physical oomph she falls short of him like the majority of desciples. And lighter doesn't mean faster as Sho was heavier than Miu yet a lot faster. Miu herself said she had never met a person her own age as "fast" as Rimi EXCEPT for Sho (although in the English translations she says "as strong" which doesn't make sense since Rimi wasn't strong pe se, she was just fast).

Back to the chapter though, I hope Jenazard makes quick work of both Hongo and Sakaki so when Elder lays a beatdown on his Fruit-munching behind, there won't be any "Jenazard was tired" excuses
    Last edited by Feelgood; April 19, 2012 at 02:40 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Good chapter, however, it seems to have stirred quite a lot of emotions among the fangirls/fanboys-alike. Firstly, this chapter does nothing to substantiate this ill conceived perception that Akisame rivals Jenazard (or any of the Super Saiyan 2 masters) in strength, in fact it merely proves the opposite of that; Jenazard's martial art is not a pure grappling art like Akisame's Jiu Jitsu yet he can match his best throwing techniques. That is just scary (but I guess it's to be expected from a true Super Saiyan 2 master).

Secondly (exclusive to this forum), Kenichi did not lose to Miu. He wasn't fighting her AT ALL. He CAN'T fight her. He didn't have any will to fight (when he did finally get the will to, he busted her masked and reversed the brainwash in one shot). Was I the only one who observed Kenichi giving away some perfectly good openings in that fight just so he can whine "wake up Miu" BS? Was I the only one who noticed that Kenichi TWICE saved Miu from Jason's slashes and knives? Even without the gauntlets (and while taking and ignoring hits from Miu) Kenichi never one got in the line of fire unless protecting Miu.

And no, Miu's leg strength is not superior to Kenichi's. In fact, in pure physical oomph she falls short of him like the majority of desciples. And lighter doesn't mean faster as Sho was heavier than Miu yet a lot faster. Miu herself said she had never met a person her own age as "fast" as Rimi EXCEPT for Sho (although in the English translations she says "as strong" which doesn't make sense since Rimi wasn't strong pe se, she was just fast).

Back to the chapter though, I hope Jenazard makes quick work of both Hongo and Sakaki so when Elder lays a beatdown on Fruit-munching behind, there won't be any "Jenazard was tired" excuses
    Welcome to Manga Helpers

I cant believe you made reference to Super Saiyan 2 lmao I'm dying of laughter but yes I agree with you on everything except perhaps the second paragraph. As you can see that whole topic is very controversial and debatable among us fanboys/fangirls alike lol
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Feelgood's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Welcome to Manga Helpers

I cant believe you made reference to Super Saiyan 2 lmao I'm dying of laughter but yes I agree with you on everything except perhaps the second paragraph. As you can see that whole topic is very controversial and debatable among us fanboys/fangirls alike lol
    Please forgive the "fanboys/fangirls alike" part. Now that I think about it, it's a bit too sensational a reference so it sounds like I'm attacking somebody or starting a war, which I'm not. Henceforth I shall never use such ignorant terms again. So sorry

And thank you very much for the warm welcome even though I made such a bad first impression
    Last edited by Feelgood; April 19, 2012 at 02:37 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Please forgive the "fanboys/fangirls alike" part. Now that I think about it, it's a bit too sensational a reference so it sounds like I'm attacking somebody or starting a war, which I'm not. Henceforth I shall never use such ignorant terms again. So sorry

And thank you very much for the warm welcome even though I made such a bad first impression
    Nah you didn't make a bad impression. I really liked your comparison since it made sense. Super masters like the Elder and Saiga are pretty much SS2 in strength compared to normal masters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think sakaki will end up helping him probably kenichi would make him to.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

So wazup with 471?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    So wazup with 471?
    It is certainly not out yet!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it on break or what?

Hello I am new. lol what a great first question.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Deadbear's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Super masters like the Elder and Saiga are pretty much SS2 in strength compared to normal masters.
    [Heh]So what's that make Kenichi then? A naked kid with a monkey tale and an extend-o-rama pole?
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day. --Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time
    I dare you to find a more badass quote.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    It is certainly not out yet!
    No shit sherlock -_- is hsdk in a break or something?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i been rewatching the anime and man do i ever feel cheated all over again, how could they possibly cancel this anime, it should be at like episode 250 by now, this manga/anime is MORE than capable of being Bleach's replacement, i dont understand how the powers that be in Japan dont see it, its got international appeal written all over it!!!!!!!!!!

i know we recently got an OVA but come on.....i can't be the only person who feels this way, this anime has almost dbz level action with like Full Metal Panic Fumoffu level comedy.....thats AMAZING!, its usually either or, not both, Bleach and Naruto on their best days couldnt be this funny, (OP gets pretty ridiculously funny tho lol) i mean come on the SD naruto can only last so long lets be honnest they need a REAL replacement for Bleach.....and Kenichi is clearly it!!!!!!!!

am i really the only one who feels that way?

aside from that whens the next chapter comin out?
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; April 20, 2012 at 08:12 PM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive looked around and no one seems to know. The translators haven't said anything so we are left out in the dark. Anyway Does anyone think elder could possible show up any time soon?

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast