Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin manga color

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Shingeki no Kyojin manga color

Hi to all, im new in this forum, i say sorry if you can't understand something that i write XD im very bad in english, im Spanish.

I created this new thread because i have some manga's pictures and i want share to all and if you have any picture in color you can share too, pleas.

Probably that pictures that i submit you cant find in internet o so difficult to find and for other part some pictures i retouched with Photoshop. Also, some pictures that only find in internet have letters that hinder it, but this that u submit no because i find without or I put out.

Im sorry but the pictures that i submit are in spanish because i put the dialogues.

Right, here the pictures: (I shall explain it if I did something to the picture and if i dont say that i made change, is because i dont made anything changes)

Spoiler show

If you can't see the pictures, tell me and i will submit again.
    Last edited by FVEX; May 23, 2012 at 10:07 AM.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply