Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Predictions About Annie

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Predictions About Annie

Last month Annie was revealed to the audience as the female titan. This month she transformed into a titan within the walls of the city. Any predictions on what will happen to her next?

I am wondering how she will react if she survives but loses her fight with Eren. She chose to expose herself as a titan in the middle of town, rather than be taken prisoner. Therefore we can say with some certainty that being captured is not an option. But her superiors among the titans likely will not be pleased that she transformed in such a public setting. A part of me wonders if she will kill herself rather than face either scenario.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tonyyao82's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Predictions About Annie

I think Annie will choose death. In my opinion, I feel that she's trapped within her own walls and I feel as if she wants to break out. Her decision to transform into a Titan in the middle of town seems to be a cry for freedom in some ways.

"I'll send you flying.....TO THE END OF THE WORLD!" - Itsuki "Ikki" Minami (Air Gear)

Manga Therapy: Where Psychology & Manga Meet (http://www.mangatherapy.com)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Olm's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I do agree with Tony a bit on that, but judging from her tears, earlier, I'd say either A) Tony is right, and her "superiors(father?)" are /is ruthless and/or have her encaged, or B) She's desperate to capture Eren, probably to "save" or recruit him.

Judging from her approaches with Eren in the last fight, and how her body language even seemed to indicate "I'm not your enemy -- stop*," I'm leaning towards the later.

* http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/29/19

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tonyyao82's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read the new chapter. What is Annie really fighting for? It's like if she was losing so much hope being trapped within the "walls" of drama.

"I'll send you flying.....TO THE END OF THE WORLD!" - Itsuki "Ikki" Minami (Air Gear)

Manga Therapy: Where Psychology & Manga Meet (http://www.mangatherapy.com)

New Reply