Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

27 56.25%
  • Good!

16 33.33%
  • Regular

4 8.33%
  • Boring...

1 2.08%
  • Bad!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member shuha27's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

Yukino design is so similar to Angel. Well, at least to me it is...I hope they are related somehow

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shuha27 View Post
    Yukino design is so similar to Angel. Well, at least to me it is...I hope they are related somehow
    haha yeah it is, sisters maybe?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    well yeah true. Also tht dude tht cuts magic away kinda suspicious about his magic. I mean if he can cut it away, that means he is one of the strongest mages in manga if not strongest. I hope in the future it wont be like that this magic works only on weak mages, gonna mkae lucy and wendy look bad,really bad.

Also do you guys think that in the future in like final battle, Lucy will be able to summon the spirit King as her spirit. It was said that they have pretty good relationship. But then again lucy said 13th spirit supposed to be the "strongest" does that mean he is stronger than the king, then why is he called the king then omg. No i still hope king is the strongest spirit and we will see him in the battle.
    I get the feeling that even if he can dispell magic his weakness will be against hand to hand or melee combat so FT has a lot of people who can beat him.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

kagura greatly reminds me of the girl from tower of heaven arc who fought erza, forgot her name. Pink hair tho
    i wonder if she will force the chick from sabertooth to join mermaid heel now that she is her property....

what do you predict will happen this week? interesting title chapter....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

damm i want lucy to have those keys already lol
    i wonder if orphchus will change shape if lucy have it or will it be the same look that snakes kinda looks of the lower jaw of it was longer than the upper jaw no wonder it did not even hurt the mermaid girl at all
    also seem that if the master of the holder of the keys are weak so as the power it holds, just like how angle only used gemini to hurt fairy tale but she did it so well that i gone to the conclusion there is more to those keys than what was shown so far like if libra can make people fly by changing the person weight or what other offensive power pisces or the snake thing have really to be strong or is it just any other key i wonder if the enemy knows that she have 10 of the 13 keys

i cant get this out of my head happy asking lucy to call for picses then bites one of them then gets eaten by the other that is if lucy does get them but we all know those keys are meant for lucy to have being yukino could mostly to be sacrificed in opening a door to evil plans
    Last edited by frozen18ice; April 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter to say the least, lots of stuff going on. I never particularly noticed that saber tooth girl however her similarity to angel is remarkable lol.

Anyways, it is kinda strange that she went for her golden keys right of the bat. Why? She has 2 of them and a black special one and she used them in a second. I can understand her opponent being strong however this girl had literally nothing going for her other than those 3 keys. At least lucy had a couple silver keys and angel made very interesting use of caellum. I always expected that if we saw another stellar spirit mage he would use silver keys in a weapon like fashion such as caellum.

Ophicious was something I always wondered about. It has been in some forms added to the zodiac depending on the source you look at so him having special relevance is not all that weird. It seems to be mildly more powerful than regular golden key spirits though (of course, that would depend on the user). I wonder if there will be other such black keys. I also wonder why this spirit would be hidden... On that note, how many actual stellar spirit mages are there? I recall there being a shop where they were sold so it can't be too few of them but in turn the knight guy was surprise he would see 2 stellar spirit mages.

It seems we just saw a rival for erza in mermaid heel. She did a decent bit of damage with a sheathed sword but in turn it seems that is her only weapon. I will venture a guess and say the sword is magical in nature. If it is magical it could have any amount of effects. Perhaps it is a gravity sword? If it can change its weight based on her needs it can be a great offense and defense to say the least. Erza will probably need new armor as her good ones have been destroyed through the course of the series to the point where it was an actual issue against azuma.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it might seem that the key looks black but its possible that its also a gold key it is not a color page to confirm that plus how can it be considered one of the 12 golden keys or at least part of the set

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

is it just me or stellar spirit mages seem really weak? pretty much if the spirit is beaten then u can wave the white flag. Atleast know some spell like urano metria or smthn .... gosh
    Weakling relying on minions is the essence of a summoner type class. Nothing surprising.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it can also be base on devotion of the spirits specially the fact that her spirits come out without her summoning them like loki, virgo, capricon, gemini, hologrum, has something to do with the level of power or love of the summoner, being one magic is said to be love. i still wonder what kind of power does caprico really have other than being good at martial arts he must have a offensive power like loki,

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Kagura:
    I believe that for Kagura this is her first tournament for her.
    I believe this because not only Fairy Tail maged are surprised (in the truth they are in shock, Sting even trembling http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55826770/22), but even the others guild and the whole stadium are surprised, so I believe that it’s just like for Leon and Jura for Lamia Scale.

Kagura in appearance is really similar to Urtear, but as behavior is more similar to that of the first Erza, of Erza until the tower of paradise.
    But perhaps counting her magic power, her speech (when she speaks of honor) I think that is better say that she is like a samurai (I don’t know if there is a word that indicates “female samurai”, just like “kunoichi” for for “female ninja” (in the truth I don’t even know if there were female samurai)).
    Anyways she is really too awesome in the double page where he defeats Yukino.

Now I want to analyze Kagura’s power:
    There are different translations for the chapter, I believe that the best in that of mangastream, so I will base my comments with it.
    In mangastream translation Risley affirm that Kagura was the one who teached her gravity transformation magic.
    Then perhaps Kagura has other power, she could even teached to the other member other magic, so if the lastest girl of Mermaid Hell is really Milliana, she could even use other magic, not only that of nullify the magical power of her opponents thanks to her cords.

From what says “Milliana”, if Kagura draw her sword there would be a cataclysm.
    In fact believe that if she could cut in two the whole stadium if she would draw her sword.
    I believe this counting that she cut the 13th without using her sword.
    Perhaps the Mercury palace could be destroyed by Kagura, in order to save Yukino, if Yukino would be kidnapped.
    Anyways I believe that her magic power is similar to that of Meldy, in someway she put her feelings, her emotions in her sword.

Anyways I don’t think that she would fight Erza in the next days.
    I this because otherwise their match would be too similar to that of Erza against Ikaruga.
    The only difference is that Ikaruga exctracted her sword, only that it was so fast that this could not be seen, while Kagura did not draws her sword for real.
    The only difference if that I believe this time Erza at the end would lose.
    Anyways I believe that Erza will lose against Bacchus.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

It's very likely that Kagura has more than one type of Magic, if you ask me. Like many, many other S-Mages.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Weakling relying on minions is the essence of a summoner type class. Nothing surprising.
    The equivalent to Aria class for anyone who watched Blue Exorcist lol.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Regret's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    The equivalent to Aria class for anyone who watched Blue Exorcist lol.
    Don't you mean tamer class? They're the ones that summon animals to aid them.

If Kagura doesn't unsheathe her sword in this arc I wonder if we'll ever get to see it. Now that I think about it I hope all the guilds are involved in the final battle. If Yukino gets kidnapped or worse then Sabertooth better strike back. These one round battles aren't enough of a showcase for all these new characters.
    Last edited by Regret; April 27, 2012 at 06:59 PM.

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

The participating guilds getting involved in one huge showdown against the villain of the arc would be awesome. It'd be akin to a war-like scale since there's even more characters involved than the Light Alliance vs OS. Not to mention that the ordinary members of each guild are probably there as well. Hell, if that does happen, it'd be only a warm-up of what's to come in the final arc, I'd bet.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Regret View Post
    Don't you mean tamer class. They're the ones that summon animals to aid them.
    Yeah I do lol.

New Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast