Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

27 56.25%
  • Good!

16 33.33%
  • Regular

4 8.33%
  • Boring...

1 2.08%
  • Bad!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by ghostexiled; April 20, 2012 at 05:59 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 280 Spoiler Thread

http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=47951505 -> lastpost

fairy tail 280 10 pics

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew that Sabertooth chick was a stellar spirit mage!! She reminded me too much of Angel from the Oracion Seis.

Still it looks like Mermaid Heel win this fight. Which is both good and bad. It narrows the gap between Sabertooth and the guilds below, but Raven Tail extends their lead overall.

Really looking forward to this chapter coming out now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wheee!!! Kagura wins!! I had high hopes on her when I saw her stats a few hours ago from the new volume 32.

Although, I didn't really expect for her to actually curb-stomp Yukino. So this was a pleasant surprise.

Also... damn, Opiuchius looks badass!!! he seems to be the strongest spirit of the golden keys. Things are getting even more interesting now since there's just one left: Libra. Looks like everyone's predictions was right. The gift Jude (Lucy's dad) gave to Lucy is likely the last of the Golden keys, Libra. With this, all 13 keys are gathered.

I wonder if this means that if both (Yukino & Lucy) are used at the same time, they wouldn't die because whatever price needed to open the gate would be split evenly between them. In this case, a life/magic. And also, I'm sort of crossing my fingers that if they do unison raid, they'll be able to summon all 13 spirits at once and summon the Spirit King (if the requirement to summon the king is like that). That'd be epic!!!

And Gerard.... seriously, you're going to get your balls busted by Erza if you're hiding something about all this. And no kisses for you!!!

~fixed your image link so that it can be viewed larger. Ghost
    Last edited by ghostexiled; April 20, 2012 at 06:03 AM.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

Opiuchius seems really strong. But i still believe that Leo is the strongest spirit. Being a stellar spirit mage is also about your own power and we have to see Leo with Lucy 2.0 yet. Lucy's other spirits also seemed stronger since her magic power upgrade.

Can't wait for the Scanlation

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner greenpiece's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Wheee!!! Kagura wins!! I had high hopes on her when I saw her stats a few hours ago from the new volume 32.

Cool! You have their stats! I wonder though what each of those stats say... I wish I could understand Japanese.

Anyway, can't wait for the translated version of Chap280 and maybe a translated version of those stats too!

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

everyones stats can be found here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post2862125

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Am i being dense here? Who or what is Opiuchius? The stellar spirit in the pics looked like Pisces to me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, Opiuchius is the 13th Zodiac sign that some astronomers made after a recent discovery look it up on wiki. It's been around for a few years.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah ok, I saw Pisces and thought that they turned in that dragon thing (Ophiuchus) as some sort of dual attack. I was wrong.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter!!
    And we finally got to see all of the zodiacs!!

This arc will definitely answer some questions regarding the disappearing of the dragons.
    The caption said that there was 5 day left before the "day of destiny" while showing the date of July 2nd.

Meaning that the day of destiny is "July 7th"
    Exactly 14 years after the disappearing of the dragons!

Also, now that we know that there's another celestial mage, it means that they might succeed, even if they need to kill the mage.
    Or that, like someone else suggested, the fact of using 2 mages will lower their chance of dying.

Can't wait to see how all of this will unfold.
    And it seems that we might be able to see the whole tournament before everything goes to hell, since the "day of destiny" is also the last day of the tournament.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Nike Takeuchi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

voted for this chapterby mistake!!
    really like this mermaid Kagura, she won't be any less powerful than the Titannia Erza
    and the power stats of the competioioners are interesting and funny too~
    can't wait to read the chapter...

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Good news. FT will have the time to kick ass completely in the tournament. I guess that the 13rd gate will play a big role in the future since we didn't see its ability yet. For some secret minion it seems quite weak but I guess the amazon was too strong (but still), or the minion need some time/preparation to be powerful.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

If Kagura and Erza fight, who do you think would win? I can't choose, paritally 'coz Erza has yet to make her debut in the tournament. I really love the fight, so epic. Just from that chapter, I'm beginning to wonder if there is a chance that there might be more important keys that the 13 keys.Chances are: Maybe it won't be Lucy who'll be kidnapped but it would be Yukina instead. or the both. Still there is the fact that Yukina wasn't shown in CHarle's vision. It was still Lucy there who was crying. That could just be coincidence since Charle's vision doesn't necessarily tell what exactly happens but just a snippet of a whole picture which isn't usually important. Wonder what exactly is this eclipse plan.

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast