Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 68 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 68 Discussion / 69 Predictions

Wow, I double what ghost said. It reminds me of Hyuk's reaction when he was hit by GMR. The gap between beginner, juvenile, amateur, expert, master, master second class, and grand master. At least those are kind of the levels you see. Obviously, at least IMO, Kangsung, Elder Kwon, and GMR are in the grand master levels. Granted the granny old lady might be in there somewhere.

From what Kwon said though Cool Guy was a master level. Though I don't think Kwon thought much of him. And for that matter if this douche is the pinnacle of the SUC then what does the author know that we don't.

I believe we can deduce two things.
    1) Shioon is the protagonist and probably is not going to die. Granted he could get hurt which calls for the quack doc to reenter the picture.
    2) Shioon has some major pull within the Murim now. I mean come on Elder Badass cals him Gaju-Nim, Fish face has pervy intentions and owes him his life, GyumBum is his personal guardian sort of, Hyuk has a sort of Shioon fetish for him, Sosul if she ever comes back cured will be a bombshell and she already likes Shioon, Kangsung wanted to see how far Shioon could grow, the old lady Elder that taught him Astral self imaging likes him even if she doesn't like GMR, need I goon,

Anyway this cliff hangar is going to drive me nuts.does anyone knw if within Korea, since I am new to cultural issues, if they celebrate the Golden Week thing? I know Korea is a separate and distinct country from Japan however I am asking the question out of ignorance not trying to be rude.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

As much as i would like for Shioon to give that guy a beating next chapter, i think the situation makes it more likely that he will get caught and be used as shield to leave the "dungeon". You know, in any other series i would actually like that but in Breaker NW we have seen Shioon getting beat to a pulp so many times that i honestly am a bit tired of it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was great wonder if shioon will put his raining to test with this guy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    As much as i would like for Shioon to give that guy a beating next chapter, i think the situation makes it more likely that he will get caught and be used as shield to leave the "dungeon". You know, in any other series i would actually like that but in Breaker NW we have seen Shioon getting beat to a pulp so many times that i honestly am a bit tired of it.
    i totally agree with you smug face get shioon buy the throat and threaten to kill him and leaves do you think smug face will get the phone that the only problem i see ?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

KYaaaaa this manhwa is getting so freaking amazing with each passing chapter

About Elder Kwon i don't have words . He's just too awesome . Loved how he teached that stupid dude some manners LOL to think that he came with such a high and mighty attitude only to get his ass kicked really hard . But hey you know Elder Kwon gave the guy what he wanted right ? He said he came to see the Sunwoo clan's techniques so he let him have it

But wow can't believe Shioon made an appearance . Didn't expect that(btw totally love how mamoongi calls Shioon ...cutie p LOL ). And what is with that ending god dammit . I wanna see what happens next

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon's phone is always in his room i think? GMR already stated on the phone that if someone posses that phone there's gonna be a big trouble so i think Shioon will not carry that phone with him

and if Shioon is carrying that phone then there is a good chance that Shioon will get knocked out by Smug face and gets kidnapped and Smug face will look for contacts on Shioon's phone and see the BHT video

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter is out by A-Team... hope you don't mind a nice sized watermark running on every page. :/

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/the_b...ew_waves/c068/

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm i am being a little more optimistic and am hoping that Shioon will surprise us using a feet technique and get behind that dude and ask him something like :" do you have something with me ahjussi "
    I am allowed to dream right

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think Focus Stomp will be the answer to that

Shioon use focused stomp > Smug face gets unbalanced (he's too fast for Shioon) > Shioon used SCS > Smug face got fainted (hahahaha POKEMON )

or

Shioon used Foot Tech > Smug Face got confused > Shioon used SCS > Smug face falls > Shioon used Focused Stomp > Smug face Evades > Shioon used Scary Face(KI pressure ) > Smug face just Shit on his pants

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

It's funny how a-team's notes are being ignored.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, good old A-team .

Now, I REALLY hope Shioon doesn't get taken hostage. I mean, the mere fact that he's there means that Jeong-Cheon has a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card even if he's stopped, so...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Smug face will not take Shioon but will use Shioon for escape and then announced that SUC is Sunwoo Clan

i think that Focus Stomp or more powerful SCS is gonna happen remember what Elder Kwon said about Shioon talking about some techs on his training btw does Sunwoo clan know Soul crushing strike? or they already know but the text must be saying that Shioon is avoiding to answer why he can use KI strikes?
    Last edited by kidopitz27; April 20, 2012 at 04:32 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Askmeabout View Post
    It's funny how a-team's notes are being ignored.
    It´s funny until the scanlators stop releasing the manhwa, then it isn´t that funny anymore.

Like i said before, i´m definitely on Matzik´s side here but i get the feeling that Shioon will unfortunately have to play the loser again. I can´t imagine another credible scenario where the smugface and his alliance companions could leave the "dungeon" alive. I might sound like an old hag with all the complaining but i still think that there really should be a line on how much you can degrade the protagonist until it gets ridiculous. I know that Shioon´s bravery was always identified with his will to fight despite being weaker than his opponent(sometimes much weaker, f.e. his fight agains syuk) but letting him lose again and again and him even getting taken hostage will make lose the credibility when Shioon kicks ass later on.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe the southern red star might help clan-head of the sunwoo clan Shion (Shiwoon)
    highly doubt, but the possibility might be in there, or some mysterious guest arrives? (also unlikely)
    hmmm elder kwon with his incredible speed might save him? (nah, theres a limit to everything)
    whats left...?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand why you lot expect Shioon to fight. Souther Red Star-nim is right next to him. He will protect the head. That poor, arrogant idiot who recklessly threw himself at Shioon probably didn't even recognize the guy XDDD

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast