Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 68 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 68 Discussion / 69 Predictions

If he gets captured then it would be one of the few ways a seismic step would be actually useful to somebody with a serious deficiency in fighting experience.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah he could crush cocky dude's foot if he manages to slip behind Shioon. The thing is we have no idea when the last time he took one of the pills was and without his Ki Shioon can't do much to a good to above average fighter.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvin's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or did this week's cover consist of Jin-Ie, Sera and Shi-Woon in drag? I am not even joking. Good chapter. I'm split between Shi-Woon doing a solo dodge or Gyu-Bum Yi stepping in. I had this crack-theory, as I was reading, that Sera would jump in and do something. Ahahahah

Shi-Woon has been doing all that practice so maybe this is where we see the fruit, yes?
    "All the good women are married, all the handsome men are gay."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With Shioon training at night I have this feeling that while we know he watched the video for Seismic Step. Why would he be limited to only that one video? He could pull off something completely different.

Does anyone else want to see Shioon go through the eternal training regime again? Even Elder Jung said he got stronger everyday. Then with his Wolverine like healing ability he could do that and get stronger and stronger. As long as he wasn't like that moron iron fist munju.

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asvin View Post
    Is it just me or did this week's cover consist of Jin-Ie, Sera and Shi-Woon in drag??
    Nah, I also thought Sae-Hee looked a bit like Shioon... Especially on the original sketch <_<.

Quote Originally Posted by Asvin View Post
    Shi-Woon has been doing all that practice so maybe this is where we see the fruit, yes?
    Problem is, he needs ki to do his stuff though. So unless he's eaten a pill before he entered... At most, we'll see him dodge the guy's grab for him with a thought like "Hey! This guy is slower than Hyuk!". I find it more likely that either he'll be temporarily captured or Mamungi or Gyu-Bum will step in and stop Jeong-Cheon. But the author has managed to surpise me before...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i would not be surprise if shwoon took a pill on the way so he could train when he got back to the clans building. after he saw his master sending a message to the suc because it probably gave even more drive to stop them.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Shioon will get injured and blame himself for being weak and then Elder Kwon will tell that they are from Chundomoon and they know about him and then Shioon will get angry that he misses the opportunity to get revenge for what they did to his mother and then Shioon will go to the One moon School to ask the doctor to make a pill that has longer effect or even better heal his ki center

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

I see that this is you first post "Hex", so welcome in the section of the Breaker, and as well in mangahelpers overall..

My first prediction:

What, I hope is that Shioon already took 1 pill in the hospital, when he left Yoo Ji-Gun, in order to let out/went his anger against elders again, like he did in the past against elder Jang in a recless fight with pretense to train.

With this, I hope that what next will happen is for Shioon to "avoid" use "Tweh"* on JungChun("Smug Face") additionally with throwing his opponent away from himself, what Shioon might have been thought in training by elders for the purpose to make some distance between himself and the opponent he knows nothing about in an unpredictible fight...

Spoiler: Tweh show

Than Shioon would ask who the guy attacking him is, and why he is attacking him.

At the same time elders would scream "He wants to destroy us !!!".

Upon hearing those words Shioon would think that he is one of those guys who are resposible for the injury of his mother - the enemy !!!

First Shioon's spirit would become like that of a beast, and jump in the air in order to land a kick on JungChun like elder Jang did in chapter 67.

JungChun guy with a smirk on his face saying: "I already know this, so it's simple to avoid it."

At that time JungChun guy would jump(with ki !!!) one step back, and Shioon would miss him and hit the floor.

The interesting thing to see here would be that Shioon would use "Focus Stomp", making a huge hole in front of everybody. With this the effect of the pill Shioon took would run out....

JungChun all surprised would say, that this is not a joke anymore and perform a turnado technique his brantch is so famous for(the same/similar to that Jae-gal used) and with this technique he would try to kill Shioon.

But at the last second before Shioon would get hit by the technique elder Kwon would step in, and with his "Heaven-Shatering Thunder Strike technique" cancel it out.

The clash of ki would be enormous, creating a big explosion in the air, causing all windows in the building to break !!!

When the dust would clear itself, JungChun would be gone...

My second prediction:

Meditation Shioon did, would allow him to see his opponent movements !!!

Shioon will be able to simply dodge JungChun attack, next elder Kwon would step in, and at the same time Jae-gal would come and help JungChun to retreat with a flashy attack on the ground making a huge cloud of dust.

After what would happen to Shioon, he himself would realize that pills are not enough and that he necessarily needs to recover his ki-center really soon.

With this on his mind, he will want to see a doctor and ask him for help. The interesting thing would be that while looking for doctor he would cross path with Sera and sincearly thank her for taking care of his mother(that is treated by Sera's clan).

Later thanks to Sera's direction Shioon would meet the doctor who would request Shioon's blood again()in order for the medicine he just finished. With the medicine Shioon would start to recover his ki, but the side effect would be incredible pain, even if Shioon uses a small amount of ki, but the pain would become through the time less and less intense and eventually disappear.
    Last edited by Monsterguy; April 22, 2012 at 06:26 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I would like Shioon to sidestep cocky guy or put some distance between them and then have him intimidate the guy with just his ki pressure. Exactly like he did with Fox guy, Jini while he was fighting Ji-gun, and the elder who trains him. I would love to see a shiver run down this guys spine just from Shioon's glance/ki pressure. Even the elder noted an intimidation factor coming for Shioon when he left the car and at that point didn't even have access to pills.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

He he!

I've got a prediction too!
    Shioon gets kidnapped. Yes it would be embarrassing but Shioon needs to be surrounded by enemys for the next stage. The kidnapping works and SF and Mamunga and the misc alliance people leave. Mamunga tries to rescue Shioon and gets killed in the process. This puts Shioon into Black Heaven insanity mode and he wipes the mat with the lot of them just before the Sunwoo catch up.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay I'm trying for a prediction that makes sense given the situation at hand.

I don't think Shioon will be able to do anything about Troll face coming to take him as a hostage. I doubt that Shioon, as he is right now, would be able to do much of anything against him even if he did have his k, unless of course he were to catch him off guard.

With that in mind I think the most probable thing to happen will be Southern Red Star intercepting Troll allowing enough time for Kwon or some other Elder to force the Troll into checkmate. Given his latest offense against the Sunwoo, Troll face and all of the present alliance members will likely give up all hope of leaving there alive. Matter of fact all those present, Sunwoo and Alliance alike will take the offenders coming execution as a forgone conclusion.

What won't be a surprise to any of us will be Shioon's decision to grant them a pardon for there offenses. What Shioon could do that would impress and surprise many of those present would be to identify Troll Face's School from that attempted attack and directly confront, in the form of a question, what business Chundomoon's Clan has with the Sunwoo. Perhaps stating that there fate would be contingent upon their answer.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i predict we see shioon being hold hostage and that will jog his memory of the incident that happen in part one of the breaker and regain his trust in 9art then he does a move that break him from smugface hold

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are you guys so pessimistic . I think Shioon will be able to do at least something and not embarrass himself in front of his subordinates from the Sunwoo clan. I mean i would slap him if he just stands there and lets himself being kidnapped or held hostage . For what did he do all that training huh

And we have to take into account that in his mental training state his opponent is Hyuk So-Chun , meaning a Chundomoon martial artist so he should be able to do something 'cause he freakng trained every night to be able to beat that school's martial arts

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly, even though he is nowhere near being a match for the guy in a fight, he isn't weak to the point of not being able to buy a couple seconds. Besides, even if he was caught off guard, southern red star is right next to him.

Unless they both drop the ball completely, theres no way he could succeed. Don't be so pessimistic.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope something good will happen on the next chapter so that my week will be complete because it's golden week in japan no WSJ

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast