Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 68 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 68 Discussion / 69 Predictions

I hope we eventually get a time frame on how long each pill lasts him. I hate playing this guessing game about it, I know the original was 30 minutes but the new one seems to last hours if Shioon can train all night with just 1 pill. I suppose it depends on how much ki he uses as well, since he is meditating I assume that doesn't take as much ki as using Soul Crushing Strike.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this is a prediction of how part2 of the breaker will end and how part 3 will start
    part 2 will end with shioh revival and i dont know how it will go down part 3 will start with a time skip from that im not sure

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I hope we eventually get a time frame on how long each pill lasts him. I hate playing this guessing game about it, I know the original was 30 minutes but the new one seems to last hours if Shioon can train all night with just 1 pill. I suppose it depends on how much ki he uses as well, since he is meditating I assume that doesn't take as much ki as using Soul Crushing Strike.
    I think you are wrong about the pill lasting 30 min . Those 30 min was the time the pill would take effect and Shioon could manipulate Ki again as far as i remember

About the time it lasts , hmm i would say a few hours at max ...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the Pill is more like a battery than a generator

its like if Shioon use too much Ki the effect of the pill will wear out faster if you notice the fight with chang-ho after that fight he cannot use any martial arts against cool guy on the roof top (that is from the doctor)

the v2 of the pill(the one sera gave to shioon) is more likely the same way but im not sure because because he is already beat up when he fought cool guy and the goth girl and then on the following chapters he is only meditating and training with Asian Kimbo Slice (and he is just asking for martial arts term) so not much Ki releases there

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't Sera say that the pills they gave him are an improved version of the one he's got from the doctor?So maybe it lasts longer than 30 minutes.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope that GMR included this tech on his phone and looks like Shioon's gonna need it

Full Body Barrier (Hwanhwan Shinbo in Korean)

http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey,

after just reading the post in this forum, i decided to join the breaker community and here is my first post

since everything was said about the chapter and how Kwon is badass, i wanted to write my prediction for the next chapter:

It's gonna be Gyu-Bum Yi who will save Shiwoon. Afterall he is his bodyguard and one of the supernovas. Since smirk face is already wounded, he shoud be able to do this. Besides in part 2 he wasn't involved in any fights.

The moment smirk face wants to grab Shiwoon, he stops in his movement and he wonders what happens. From above Gyu-Bum Yi attacks him like in part 1 he attacked Shiwoon who couldn't move because of the ki pressure (chapter 55).
    After smirk face gets hit by Gyu-Bum Yi , he is astonished and can't believe that Sunwoo has such monsters.

I would love to see Gyu-Bum Yi in action again and with such a expression (and the text in the bubble is even fitting^^)
    http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/2866/...ker_v8_092.jpg

Only one more day an there will be the next chapter
    Last edited by Murim; April 26, 2012 at 06:21 AM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    I think you are wrong about the pill lasting 30 min . Those 30 min was the time the pill would take effect and Shioon could manipulate Ki again as far as i remember

About the time it lasts , hmm i would say a few hours at max ...
    Yeah you are right I totally forgot that it took 30 for it to activate. I think it would last at least a few hours but it depends how much ki Shioon uses like I said earlier. I think he can train at night because meditation training doesn't use as much ki as throwing around Soul Crushing strike willy nilly. That is what I believe anyway, hopefully we get some more information on the pills soon. I also want to see the doctor get back into the story somehow, I think he will make an appearance soon. Things seem to be getting more dangerous and I think Shioon is going to seek him out to ask how things are progressing.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6