Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 68 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 68 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by whatever181 View Post
    well things are sure looking good for us readers but not for them sunwoo. Considering now there will be a conflict between sunwoo and martial arts alliance, which is wat SUC wants, the whole chaos thing. it would probably be worse for sunwoo since both SUC and martial arts alliance are against their side now
    actually it isn't so certain... I mean, Mamun-Gi can serve as a witness of what happened

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have this awful feeling that Kwon will sacrifice himself here, I sure hope that's not what happens.... There is no way Mamun-Gi will be able to get there, perhaps the Fox, but only if he saw it coming.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Kwon gets hurt/killed from this douche I will be pissed. Shioon needs to curb stomp him and surprise everyone. Which in a way really shows how awesome Hyuk is since that is who Shioon has been practicing against.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

ELDER KWON USED DRAGON CHAIN DANCE (IT's Super EFFECTIVE!) hahahahahaha

ps: Dragon chain dance looks awesome when Elder Kwon used it

and i think that Shioon will use a stance and then disappear and then the smug face will see Shioon doing Thunder Smashing Strike or Shioon will attack using SCS and break the fist of that guy!
    Last edited by kidopitz27; April 19, 2012 at 11:53 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@kidopitz that is exactly what I am hoping for. Why am I really exited for this chapter. Mamungi-gi seems to be a Hyuk jr with his Shioon infatuation. When Shioon enters I expect that is when all of he black suits say Gaju-Nim.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

^actually he's more like a perverted old man... Hyuk's case is of teen love :lol

but seriously, he owes his life to Shioon and he saw Shioon's will before... it's understandable for him to like Shioon

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

People need to chill out. Why would Kwon be expected to save him when he's standing still reverting to yelling out a warning? Mamungi has some doh, stupid face from shock. He's doubtful to step in.

What's surprising is why can't the red supernova guy who was right next to shioon just block one attack, just slow him down for a split second for help to arrive?

What I wish to see happen, is we all know Shioon has been doing the mental image training against Hyuk, whom is the successor to heavenly way. This douche guy is considered below Hyuk and believes himself Hyuk's match, actually better than Hyuk. Shioon could defeat this guy just to prove douche guy really is no match for Hyuk. Only thing is, it would be much too convenient for Shioon to have taken a pill in enough time to kick in right before returning back to HQ, and I can't see that one he took a while ago before meeting Ji Gun still working.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    I soo want a seismic step curb stomp right now. Or even better Lightning Fast Kwon, Mamungi, and GyumBum all get there in time to have Shioon drop a foot tech to rival a GMR move. Which solidifies him as awesome to everyone including Kwon. Hey, ChaoticKen you got anything on this chapter that the translators don't give us?
    YOU KNOW WHAT..i never saw the usefuleness for that technique BUT it would make me fucking happy if he could pull it of on this bitch's face next chapter!. It would totally make my day.!

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    People need to chill out. Why would Kwon be expected to save him when he's standing still reverting to yelling out a warning? Mamungi has some doh, stupid face from shock. He's doubtful to step in.

What's surprising is why can't the red supernova guy who was right next to shioon just block one attack, just slow him down for a split second for help to arrive?

What I wish to see happen, is we all know Shioon has been doing the mental image training against Hyuk, whom is the successor to heavenly way. This douche guy is considered below Hyuk and believes himself Hyuk's match, actually better than Hyuk. Shioon could defeat this guy just to prove douche guy really is no match for Hyuk. Only thing is, it would be much too convenient for Shioon to have taken a pill in enough time to kick in right before returning back to HQ, and I can't see that one he took a while ago before meeting Ji Gun still working.
    you know with the whole reveal "to us" that this guy is/might be the leader of SUC and such, and shioon just popping out of nowhere like this after having doubts bout his master's "true self"...This is the right time if any to lay the fucking groundwork that SUC are just some bitches and that he's found his resolve...perfect seguay for kwon to tell him this is SUC's leader too or something the rather afterward and leading to part 3 timeskip hopefully with shioon having trained under KWON!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 68 Discussion / 69 Predictions

hey guys skicow stop scaning breaker anyone know another scanlator that will have it out?

other then that the chapter looks awesome can wait for scans i hope Shioon-Nim owns this guy.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

the a-team still releasing it
    and a3s too

Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whatever181;
    2862000Considering now there will be a conflict between sunwoo and martial arts alliance, which is wat SUC wants, the whole chaos thing. it would probably be worse for sunwoo since both SUC and martial arts alliance are against their side now
    Trollface is also from Heavenly way so probably HW + alliance vs sunwoo just like in the good ol'days.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    YOU KNOW WHAT..i never saw the usefuleness for that technique BUT it would make me fucking happy if he could pull it of on this bitch's face next chapter!. It would totally make my day.!

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

you know with the whole reveal "to us" that this guy is/might be the leader of SUC and such, and shioon just popping out of nowhere like this after having doubts bout his master's "true self"...This is the right time if any to lay the fucking groundwork that SUC are just some bitches and that he's found his resolve...perfect seguay for kwon to tell him this is SUC's leader too or something the rather afterward and leading to part 3 timeskip hopefully with shioon having trained under KWON!
    i as will would like Kwon to teach him some moves i don't think that would likely happen i see kwon as a busy man with sunwoo clan being out of the martial art alliance to teach him anything but we have elder jang and after what the smug face did i belive he is very determined to teach shinwoo a few sunwoo martial art techniques let hope the next chapter we see the quack doc agian with a solution for shinwoo ki center and shinwoo to learn 9art techniques man i hope shinwoo does not lose the phone to smug face
    Last edited by mup; April 20, 2012 at 01:25 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

All right guys just got back from a short school trip thing. Not in that great of a mood cause shitty trip so I'll just summarize what most of you pretty much get.

SunWoo decides it's time to get rid of the evidence (the Alliance dudes). The Alliance dude tries to intervene, Kwon tells him he shoulda bowed down for forgiveness if he got the situation. Alliance tries to call the HQ for help, but phones aren't working. Mamumgi tells them that the SunWoo clan is pretty much the most dangerous dungeon (yes he actually says dungeon) in Murim.

Smugface decides to try going up against Kwon again, despite everyone (rightly) thinking he's a fucking fool. Sumgface tells Kwon that he wants to see the SunWoo martial arts. He's confident that with his skills he can at least block an attack no matter who he's up against, since defending requires only half as much strength / power as attacking, and that he can just run away after he checks out the SunWoo martial arts.

Kwon then decides to show him the SunWoo martial arts.

Just a note, in the first frame, Kwon isn't actually smashing in Smugface's head with his foot, it's more like Smugface sensing what he's about to do and seeing an image beforehand, I'd say. Kwon tells him that he has good instinct, then tells him that Smugface can't really see anything with that kind of lackass skills and then proceeds to beat the seven shits out of him, telling him what he's using as he does. First in the YunHwan SsangRyongMu (Chained Double Dragon Dance), then comes the PoongYunGak (Wind Swallow Kick).

Mamungi saves the fucker's ass, and Kwon asks if Mamungi wants to see the SunWoo martial arts himself as well. Mamungi says no, he can barely handle GyuBum, and keeps on trying to convince Kwon to let them leave. Kwon obviously isn't going to let that happen, so Mamungi decides to sacrifice himself so Smugface can get away.

Oh, Mamungi, you wonderful loyal person you. I shed a tear for your awesomeness.

Smugface, on the other hand, is excited. He notes that here in the SunWoo clan, you have to risk your life even to make an escape, and that's really getting him excited.

Mamungi (rightly) wonders if he's gone mad.

Then, Shiwoon.

"I'll borrow the clan head!"

Fuck you so much Smugface.

16. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously can't wait for the translations, but what I find funny with what we can see is that Troll face is many times weaker then Kwon, while just last chapter we had Jigun saying that himself and the SUC captains were many times weaker than the SUC leader. It goes to show just how wide a range of Mastery there is in this world. Shioon could find himself at that guys level or above by the end of part 2 and still have so much more he would need to improve upon in order to reach the pinnacle.

Chaotic's translation makes me wonder whether that bit about defending only requiring half as much strength / power as attacking, was for Shioon's benefit in the end. After all the techniques he's been desperately studying to counter on his own at night are the very techniques that are coming straight at him.
    Last edited by 4ghost; April 20, 2012 at 01:39 AM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey thanks ChaoticKen for the summary much appreciated

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast