Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Team Taka vs. Konoha

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Team Taka vs. Konoha

Inspired by the current discussion in the hangout thread:

-------------------------------

Sasuke, Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo

vs.

Tsunade, Kakashi, Gai & Kurenai
    Lee, Neji & Tenten
    Hinata, Kiba & Shino
    Shikamaru, Ino & Chouji
    Shikaku, Inoichi & Choza
    Tsume, Hiashi, Shibi & Ibiki
    Ebisu, Aoba, Genma & Raido
    Shizune, Kotetsu & Izumo
    Sakura, Sai, Konohamaru & Iruka

Rules and Conditions:

-Team Taka are the attackers, so they get the initiative and first strike, Team Konoha then has to respond.
    -The Sasuke in this scenario is the current one with EMS.
    -Team Taka can plan and prepare their attack, including date and hour.
    -Sasuke knows about the detection barrier.
    -Team Taka doesn't have to fight everyone at once, they can employ Guerilla Tactics if they want.
    -Dead or incapacitated characters like Anko, Yamato, Hiruzen, Asuma etc. are excluded.
    -For the sake of making it more comprehensible lets ignore stuff like Generic Anbu & other fodders.
    -Kurenai is not pregnant.
    -Naruto is not present.

So, how is this going to turn out?
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team Taka vs. Konoha

It wasn't already done before?
    Still Sasuke solos with Amaterasu Matagama, Suigetsu would tank Gai until Sasuke dispatched of the weaklings, while Juugo would talk with all the animals in Konoha and Karin stays on the sidelines to be used as a phoenix down.

Ah damn, I didn't see Konohamaru.
    That changes everything!

Konohamaru solos with Rasengan
    Still are you a Taka fanboy? Why didn't you include Jiraiya? With his hair he would've dispatched of those noobs Takas in an istant

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Jraiya could have covered the whole village with his hair to block Kirin... just like Gaara did with his sand against Deidara's bomb. Its not fair imho.

And I don't know if this has been done before, I vaguely remember some other Taka vs Konoha Thread, but that one was featuring regular MS Sasuke, Taka basically just storming into the village like a bunh of morons and Naruto, Danzou, Yamato etc. where present... so this scenario is a bit different.

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly.
    Damn Jiraiya, Konoha misses you.

In topic, the three you mentioned are probably the only ones that would survive the onslaught of Sasuke, as it stands only Kakashi, Gai and Tsunade have any chance whatsoever to deal damage, and Gai and Tsunade can be stalled by Suigetsu.
    Even in the impossible situation in which kaiten would stop Amaterasu, Juuken user are worthless against a chakra defence like Susano'o, so the main threat of the "others" is ended in the very instant the fight commence.

Even a sneak attack from Konoha would be useless, since Karin is an excellent sensor.
    There is a reason why Naruto said to Sasuke to fight him first, as it stands no one in Konoha stands much of a chance. Unless Kamui would go straight through Susano'o, with basically Kakashi sniping Sasuke from a distance and killing himself alongside Sasuke with an uber Kamui, but I find it doubtful.
    Unless he takes out Sasuke when Susano'o is down, but again thanks to Karin such a tactic can't be exploitable.

The only chance for Konoha would be an 8 gate Gai, but not only we never see him do it so we can't say how long it lasts or everything, but thanks to Karin acting as a phoenix down, even if Gai breaks through Susano'o and incapacitate Sasuke at the cost of his life, Karin can always bring him back

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

So what is the goal? Kill those dudes or blow up Konoha?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

"The Crushing of the Leaf"... as Sasuke would call it.

So basically killing everything and blowing up the village.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if i was Sasuke i would prep kirin, enter the village, make sure they are all around me (do whatever like burn crep) and then release Kirin right on my location. Susano would protect me but kill all the rest.

Now i am not sure but Kakashi could use Kamui to warp Kiring as it is shoot so its better to take Kakashi out first or distract him. Sasuke knows about Kamui so it should not be a problem. Afther Kirin its GG if Naruto does not get there somehow lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering team Konoha has no sensor types and Taka has Karin and the element of surprise on their side, most of them will be assassinated before they even know there is an invasion... Actually, Sasuke can probably just jump right into the middle of all them and do a circular Amaterasu strike to lite them all on fire. That'll probably be faster and easier. You need mutiple Kages to take down Sasuke and Susanoo at this point. Massing weaklings will do nothing against him because none of them outside of Tsunade, Kakashi, and Gai can even survive a single attack from him nor are they powerful enough to even scratch Susanoo. Just imagine Sasuke running around playing tag with an Amaterasu cloaked Susanoo. That's gg right there. It's not even fair.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

There are so many variables in a battle like this. I've a question. Taka is allowed the initial strike, but is Konoha itself prepared or expecting attack? That is to say, are members of Team Konoha on watch considering the absence of generics or are they just casually walking around a town that is completely open with the exception of the barrier? I ask this because although Team Konoha doesn't have a sensor they do have individuals with extremely heightened senses in the form of the Inuzukas, the Yamanakas and the Hyuugas that are capable of discerning the location of Taka members before serious damages on the side of Konoha are taken. Even one of the Jonin would likely be able to provide some warning so as to prepare the other Team Konoha combatants. How much knowledge Taka has on Konoha's members and their abilities would likely also be an important factor.

And if casualties are initially low, in my opinion, Konoha are capable of winning this. Karin is useful as a healer, but Konoha has three highly skilled medical nins in the form of Tsunade, Shizune, and Sakura. Karin also has the disadvantage of being a non-combatant, from what we've seen so far. So any situation in which she is nearby would put her at serious risk. So Taka would either be forced to keep her away from the battlefield thereby limiting her use as a sensor for the team during the battle and also taking the risk that someone seriously injured will be unable to take advantage of her, or keep her near the battle at the risk that she's taken out by a member of Team Konoha. Considering that Taka are outnumbered significantly, her defeat is likely. Suigetsu can be taken down by raiton attacks. I believe of the list Tsunade and Kakashi have actually shown the capability. I could see Juugo taken down by any number of teams, or by the likes of some of the Jonin. Karin, Suigetsu, and Juugo also have not shown any particular resistance to genjutsu, and the Yamanaka Clan mind techniques would also be cause for concern. If these individuals are taken out, the battle would become Sasuke against the remaining members of Konoha. In the village of Konoha surrounded by buildings Sasuke would likely find Amaterasu unfavourable as an attack strategy. Kirin requires considerable time and energy to set up, and it is unlikely that it would be capable of wiping out the entire Konoha contingency. Sasuke's genjutsu may also be somewhat unlikely to be a significant factor if he is outnumbered. Of course Susanoo would be considered an effective offense, but I doubt he would be able to sustain it to take out so many members of Konoha. I would also be interested in seeing the Abarame Clan's Kikaichus' effects on Susanoo. It is distinctly possible that because of the bugs' chakra absorption capabilities that Sasuke would be required to coat his Susanoo with Amaterasu, which would only decrease the time he is able to sustain it. Katsuyu and the Nara clan abilities could also come into play during the battles. And Konoha could also engage in hit and run tactics against Sasuke. Of course, all of this presumes Konoha isn't almost wiped out by Taka's initial attack. If Taka is able to simply enter Konoha like thieves in the night and they take out individuals or smaller groups before an alarm is raised then the battle would likely be over before it starts.

I guess the entire purpose of this post was to outline that Konoha's team has a host of abilities, and a host of talented ninja, that would be potentially problematic for Taka. And that the battle doesn't seem as clear cut as I feel has been suggested because of the large number of variables, a lot of which have not been addressed, and potential situations that could emerge from the battle.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    Still are you a Taka fanboy? Why didn't you include Jiraiya? With his hair he would've dispatched of those noobs Takas in an istant
    His hair ARE the best.

As for the thread, yeah... I'm gonna have to say that Taka lose, though not before deminishing a sizeable amount of Konoha's forces. Juugo and Suigetsu will cut a swaith through the majority of the rookies until Juugo goes crazy and one of the Jounin show up. Unfortunately Karin used their prep time in hiding learning the exact signatures of key ninja so she'd know when it's time for Sasuke to hit, and time to retreat. They'd bait out Gai by killing off Lee and Neji, and then Sasuke will come from his hiding place and drop an Amaterasu on him. After, Karin comes to heal those that were thrashed by Gai's attacks. Then they'd move to the next target while reassessing their strategy. Eventually the enemies will wise up though and create a counter to their strategy. I guess it all depends on who they hit first as for whether they can win or not.

New Reply