Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rave Master by Mashima Hiro

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Rave Master by Mashima Hiro

OK, I want to know how many people know about this manga and if you dont know about it here is a review of this manga. a brief summary taken from wikipedia.

RAVE MASTER

The story begins in the year 0015 when a force known as the "Dark Bring" (Shadow Stone in the English anime) threatened the world. The current Rave Master sliced it in half with his sword, mistakenly thinking that it was destroyed. The resulting huge explosion known as the "Overdrive" destroyed one-tenth of the world. The "Holy Bring" or "Rave" was separated and the parts flew to the four corners of the world.

50 years later, Haru Glory, a teenager living on the peaceful Garage Island, is passing his time fishing. He discovers a weird creature with a small white body, dot-like eyes, and a huge drill-like nose. He names it "Shabutaro" at first, until later bumping into Shiba, (the Rave Master who attempted to destroy the Dark Bring earlier), who saw the creature and called it "Plue". Shiba explains that Plue was actually his companion and also a Rave warrior.

Soon, Feber, a member of Demon Card ("Shadow Guard" in the English anime), an organization that is attempting use the Dark Bring to take over the world, finds Shiba and demands that he hand over the Rave. Shiba refuses and tries to retaliate by using the Rave's power. It fails and Shiba is shot by Feber's giant arm cannon. Shiba gives Haru the Rave and tells him to run away. Haru refuses and with Rave in his hand he punches the Demon Card member, causing an explosion. Shiba is shocked and decides Haru is actually the Rave Master's successor. Haru decides to search for the other pieces of Rave to defeat the Dark Bring which has scattered from the original stone for the past 50 years. Haru confronts many other warriors with Dark Bring and destroys them, collecting Rave Stones at the same time.
    info from WIKIPEDIA for reference
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We on hayai are still working on this manga for you guys.
    to download the volumes that has been done or scanlated go to http://koolfur.free.fr/ or to the new site to download new releases here http://www.koolbiz.org/raveworld/

i hope that you like this manga, if anyone want to help us out there is a topic on my signature that you can visit as well. c you guys and pm me or post below for any question.

leave your comments about this manga below.
    <br />[B]Looking for translators for hayai scanations...current project Rave Master.<br />go to <br />Topic Requesting Translators

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: RAVE MASTER manga

i have seen Rave Master on American TV. Twas, a show i tuned in every saturday. Now what i like about is the wierdness, uniqueness, comedy, action, and music (especially the american intro song for it , which was very nice.). I wouldn't mind reading the manga, it's just that when rave master stopped airing in american(been awhile), i kinda lost track of the anime so I wouldn't know where to start.

Post Thanks / Like

if you want to start reading rave it depends of what is the last thing that you remember but if you dont remember you can just start from the first volume so you can rememver those moments.

The anime goes from volume 1-12 of the manga and they did 51 episode from it.

It was a great idea as a project of hiro mashima and it is still going really further and far away from the manga.

Spoiler:  anime show
    <br />[B]Looking for translators for hayai scanations...current project Rave Master.<br />go to <br />Topic Requesting Translators

dragoneye

Man!!!Rave sure is GREAT!!!!But sad its translation is really few..Man!!
    I got some raws untill volume 35 but i cannot translate them since i can`t read chinese and sucks in Japanese..
    Please someone translate them!!PLEASE!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah It would be great if someone help me with translations and we really need Help translating this manga....i hope that someone translate it too

Post Thanks / Like

whats going on with the effort to translate volumes 11 and 12?

I would love to see the translation of this manga continue, and hopefully finish

thanks, and good work so far

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostx
    whats going on with the effort to translate volumes 11 and 12?

I would love to see the translation of this manga continue, and hopefully finish

thanks, and good work so far
    those were already translated and we hosted some of them but i can post the link since the main admin is doing a maintanance there... the one s that i was working was 18+ but it is being translated right now on vol 19..seems to bethat is progressing a little bit thanks to the hekp of some guys around

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

when is the site gonna be up again shoked??
    Quote Originally Posted by shoked
    those were already translated and we hosted some of them but i can post the link since the main admin is doing a maintanance there
    do post a link...if u can that is.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kyuzo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Up to volume 18 is on gotlurk.net. Then there is a gap and Hayai scanlated volume 32. No clue if the gap has been scanlated.

Post Thanks / Like

I really like RAVE. However, i've stucked at volume 18.

Anyone knows where can i find volume 19 onwards?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boyshaq
    when is the site gonna be up again shoked??do post a link...if u can that is.
    well, one of the admins (the one who paid for the host) is making some updates on the layout...at least that is the info that i received. i will post a different host name and maybe an irc channel that the translator of hayai chocopanda has and is hosting...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuzo
    Up to volume 18 is on gotlurk.net. Then there is a gap and Hayai scanlated volume 32. No clue if the gap has been scanlated.
    the gap hasnt been scanlated we just have the raws and trying to get translators to help us because it is a big gap and just few people to do it almost no translators.... this really need some translator so we can get this faster for you guys. i havent been wasting my time so i hstarted since months ago reasearching for any translator that can help us. i have met a lot of people in the process and most of the translators are busy with school or other projects.
    ----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr_1112
    I really like RAVE. However, i've stucked at volume 18.

Anyone knows where can i find volume 19 onwards?
    a friend is buying the english version as soon as it get up and then he rescanlate it and release it. he started with volume 19 so i will see how can i get his link since it was on theb site which is down undermaintance.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i will try to contact some links and post then here so u can get the chapters that are available on the net but it will take me 1 or 2 days since i am administrating my music band website at shoked.net

Post Thanks / Like

Where can I find chapter 11 & 12?

they aren't on lurk, and I haven't had any luck
    using google to find them online.

thanks in advance

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shoked
    i will try to contact some links and post then here so u can get the chapters that are available on the net but it will take me 1 or 2 days since i am administrating my music band website at shoked.net
    well take ur time as long as u post one.
    thnx in advance!

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Adam_xx's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

http://groups.msn.com/ravemastermanga is another link for Rave Master Manga, maybe we can get a team for translating the manga...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member eQuek's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Could someone upload some chapters from 4-> ?
    The site doesnt work for me (anymore), I was able to download 4 chapters but no more. If someone would be kind enough to upload the chapters to rapidshare or anything like it. This seems like a good manga so I wouldnt want to miss out on a chance to read it :P

EDIT. seems like I can download everything but volume 2, could someone please upload it?

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast