Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70

Thread: The Next Big Three

  1. #31
    Negative Syndicate
    Guest

    Re: The Next Big Three

    I, honestly, don't think there are going to be even next "Big 3," even I doubt there is "Big 3" in currently.

    Bleach has been decreasing its popularity (it even lost to AnE and SnK in tank sale) and Jump don't seem to consider Bleach to be "Jump Big 3" (which replaced by Toriko). However, I don't think Toriko to consider "Big 3" too because it doesn't have that much popularity yet. Even for Fairy Tail, people are saying that it'll be next "Big 3," but I don't see it'll become one. It already been serialized for almost six years and I think it currently in peak of popularity and I don't think it'll grow in future. People seem to consider Fairy Tail to be next "Big 3" because it is next because it's popularity is just behind Bleach, but I don't agree on it. I think "Big 3" is considered to be very huge success in global-wide and Fairy Tail doesn't not even come close to Bleach. I consider Fairy Tail to be next "Big 3" when it actually reaches to Naruto-level and I don't think Fairy Tail will ever going to reach Naruto-level.

    Plus, for the monthly series, there are many popular monthly series, but most people say that weekly series are still considered to be much higher on popularity than monthly series, so I don't think the monthly series to be one of "Big 3." (If people are disagree with this, then support with your reasoning, I just write this statement because most people don't consider monthly series to be "Big 3".)

    I, honestly, think there is just "Big 2" in today, One Piece and Naruto. One Piece is currently a most successful series in manga history and Naurto has very high global franchise, even higher than One Piece. There are no series that actually comes as close as those two series in today.

    As soon as Naruto ends, I don't think it will be the introduction of new "Big 3," I think it'll be just One Piece's solo performance, a beginning of "Big 1."
    Last edited by Negative Syndicate; April 17, 2012 at 01:27 PM.

  2. #32
    SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,078
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Minor fanservice? A hurdle? GTFO with that shit

    Mature subjects in Bleach!!! What are you, ten?

    I needed some lulz today. Thank you! Thank you so much!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    I disagree. The next Big 3 is not all about volume sales. It's the multi layered massive demographic that counts the most. If you want AnE & SnK to take one of the empty positions, It would be an insanely uphill battle for them because they're monthly, not weekly. All the most popular mangas in history are weekly. Of course, the only thing is, they're all from Jump. But FT would be the one to break the mold. Lastly, FT has consistently been in #4-5 in volume sales these years. If FT can market themselves well enough overseas, especially in the U.S. It will reach the Big 3's popularity. Say what you want about FT, but it's obvious it's going to be part of the next Big 3.
    You are kidding, right? Were you huffing gasoline as you posted? That is the only way I can imagine someone typing something as straight up ignorant as "All the most popular mangas in history are weekly." Does that mean total sales are the only way to judge popularity? It must because that is the only way that would make any fucking sense. The best part is that a few sentences earlier you had the fucking balls to say "The next Big 3 is not all about volume sales." Congratulations: you have written the worst post in the history of Mangahelpers!!! Fucking moron.

    ---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    Plus, for the monthly series, there are many popular monthly series, but most people say that weekly series are still considered to be much higher on popularity than monthly series, so I don't think the monthly series to be one of "Big 3." (If people are disagree with this, then support with your reasoning, I just write this statement because most people don't consider monthly series to be "Big 3".)
    That assumes total sales are the only measure of popularity. Obviously they are not. I could not even begin to name all of the monthly manga that are among the most popular in manga history. Astroboy was a monthly, I daresay it was among the most popular manga ever. All of Tezuka's early manga were monthlies, the first weekly magazine did not begin publication until 1956. More recently Nana, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Nodame were among the most popular manga. Only One Piece outsold those three. Does it make them any less popular that they were not long enough to be among the top five selling ever. They were obviously among the most popular of their time.

    It is a fact that Shinegki, St. Young Men, and AnE are now among the best selling current manga. There popularity in Japan can not be questioned. Invalidating there popularity based on being monthly is flat out wrong. There is no question about that.

    Quote Quote:
    I, honestly, think there is just "Big 2" in today, One Piece and Naruto. One Piece is currently a most successful series in manga history and Naurto has very high global franchise, even higher than One Piece. There are no series that actually comes as close as those two series in today.
    Kimi ni Todoke outsells Naruto by volume and has almost as big a media empire. It is as popular as Naruto. Can not be excluded.

    Quote Quote:
    As soon as Naruto ends, I don't think it will be the introduction of new "Big 3," I think it'll be just One Piece's solo performance, a beginning of "Big 1."
    You mean to say nothing will ever rise in popularity? Before Naruto and KimiTodo there was Nana, FMA, and Nodame. When Naruto and KimiTodo end something will be there to take there place.
    Last edited by Kaiten; April 17, 2012 at 02:09 PM.

  3. #33
    Negative Syndicate
    Guest

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Kimi ni Todoke outsells Naruto by volume and has almost as big a media empire. It is as popular as Naruto. Can not be excluded.
    Yes, I know that KnT has more higher tank sale than Naturo, however Naruto has very large amount of franchise that KnT doesn't come close to it. Naruto even had a Happy Meal toy for McDonald in Japan. Plus, Naruto is currently second highest franchise in Jump (just behind Dragonball). KnT is indeed big seller, but for franchise-wise, Naruto is way bigger. If you combined all of that, Naruto exceeds popularity on KnT. Plus, I don't think KnT is as globally influential series as Naruto.

    Quote Quote:
    You mean to say nothing will ever rise in popularity? Before Naruto and KimiTodo there was Nana, FMA, and Nodame. When Naruto and KimiTodo end something will be there to take there place.
    There might be a series that may take over Naruto's and KnT's place, but I can see none of them currently. Plus, I'm not saying there is nothing will ever rise in popularity, I'm saying that it'll be very hard for series that will be reach Naruto's level. Even though there might be the next mega-hit series, I think there going to be the solo performace for One Piece for a while.

    Also, Kaiten, what is your perception that a series to be considered as popular, volume sales, big franchise, many media attention, noticed by global audience, other factors, or all of factors combined?
    Last edited by Negative Syndicate; April 17, 2012 at 02:32 PM.

  4. #34
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    I disagree. The next Big 3 is not all about volume sales. It's the multi layered massive demographic that counts the most. If you want AnE & SnK to take one of the empty positions, It would be an insanely uphill battle for them because they're monthly, not weekly. All the most popular mangas in history are weekly.
    Uh - in a single word, no? Example: Fullmetal Alchemist. That was insanely popular. That appealed to several layer of demographic, from tween girls to older college students, for plot or characters. AoNoEx leverages many of FMA's strengths: brother team, simpler character designs, and long but finite plot. It compensates for the simpler plot with much more general appeal. So it actually is even stronger in certain aspects, and definitely has a global appeal.

    As for SnK: once it becomes an anime or live-action adaptation, the popularity will simply explode. It is all about action and "srs bsns" war themes. If it's this popular already, it is surely just beginning to boom.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Minor fanservice? A hurdle? GTFO with that shit

    Mature subjects in Bleach!!! What are you, ten?

    I needed some lulz today. Thank you! Thank you so much!!
    Wow.... very mature.... looks like you can't go through a debate without insulting someone huh?? if you ask me, you're the 10-year old here. So way to go in trying to become the most mature MH poster.

    Quote Quote:
    You are kidding, right? Were you huffing gasoline as you posted? That is the only way I can imagine someone typing something as straight up ignorant as "All the most popular mangas in history are weekly." Does that mean total sales are the only way to judge popularity? It must because that is the only way that would make any fucking sense. The best part is that a few sentences earlier you had the fucking balls to say "The next Big 3 is not all about volume sales." Congratulations: you have written the worst post in the history of Mangahelpers!!! Fucking moron.
    I suppose I'll clarify my statement since I was too tired last night. First, volume sales is not the only factor in determining the most popular manga. It's all about how it's promoted & marketed. The more promotions you have the better volume sales you'll reach. Next, reason why I said the most popular mangas are weekly, is because of the history behind them, if you asked people globally which mangas were the most popular, you'd realize all of them have one thing in common. They're weekly. That's the basis of my statement. I was looking at it in a historical sense. And we know history tends to repeat themselves.

    Astroboy was monthly, but if we want to talk which mangas left a very lasting impression in people's memories, it would be the weekly ones. Lastly, Astroboy while considered legendary, it's.... too old if you have no other alternative to say it. What I'm saying is, Astroboy doesn't have enough of an impression on today's generation, meanwhile the weekly ones have such a lasting impression even today. Astroboy may have been the one that inspired modern manga, but it's the weekly shonen series that truly skyrocketed the manga industry up to this day.

    ---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Uh - in a single word, no? Example: Fullmetal Alchemist. That was insanely popular. That appealed to several layer of demographic, from tween girls to older college students, for plot or characters. AoNoEx leverages many of FMA's strengths: brother team, simpler character designs, and long but finite plot. It compensates for the simpler plot with much more general appeal. So it actually is even stronger in certain aspects, and definitely has a global appeal.

    As for SnK: once it becomes an anime or live-action adaptation, the popularity will simply explode. It is all about action and "srs bsns" war themes. If it's this popular already, it is surely just beginning to boom.
    Actually, that's the funny thing about FMA. I won't deny that it's the only modern monthly series that can be on par with the Big 3 & DBZ in terms of worldwide popularity, but it's all mostly thanks to the first anime. It's only after people watched the anime, the manga skyrocketed to fame. But for most people, the one that lasts the most in their memories is the first anime, not the manga. FMA is more known as an "anime" not "manga". I kind of blame BONES for that, though .

    The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

  7. #36
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member TXC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Quote Quote:
    Actually, that's the funny thing about FMA. I won't deny that it's the only modern monthly series that can be on par with the Big 3 & DBZ in terms of worldwide popularity, but it's all mostly thanks to the first anime. It's only after people watched the anime, the manga skyrocketed to fame. But for most people, the one that lasts the most in their memories is the first anime, not the manga. FMA is more known as an "anime" not "manga". I kind of blame BONES for that, though
    Are you serious? by your point of view you talk about ''manga that are well know by all'', the thing is DB fans, bleach/naruto, all of them got to be know first by their anime's, where I live dragon ball is big like no other but if you were to ask the people if they knew what a manga is, the answer is cleary no by most... you made your point talking about a niche base.

  8. #37
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    I suppose I'll clarify my statement since I was too tired last night. First, volume sales is not the only factor in determining the most popular manga. It's all about how it's promoted & marketed. The more promotions you have the better volume sales you'll reach. Next, reason why I said the most popular mangas are weekly, is because of the history behind them, if you asked people globally which mangas were the most popular, you'd realize all of them have one thing in common. They're weekly. That's the basis of my statement. I was looking at it in a historical sense. And we know history tends to repeat themselves.

    Astroboy was monthly, but if we want to talk which mangas left a very lasting impression in people's memories, it would be the weekly ones. Lastly, Astroboy while considered legendary, it's.... too old if you have no other alternative to say it. What I'm saying is, Astroboy doesn't have enough of an impression on today's generation, meanwhile the weekly ones have such a lasting impression even today. Astroboy may have been the one that inspired modern manga, but it's the weekly shonen series that truly skyrocketed the manga industry up to this day.
    *sigh* don't look at everything from a Western perspective, there's such a huge amount of fans who only read Naruto/Bleach/One Piece that most will answer with one of those, naturally. Kaiten just proved with his post that there were a lot of influential monthly mangas in history so it's quite funny that you're talking about a "historical sense" when you obviously don't seem to know much about mangas history. Just because manga became more and more popular thanks to weekly published series like DB and Naruto (+ Bleach/One Piece) it's not a given that another weekly will replace them. The statement that weekly series are more or less always the most popular is just ridiculous, please try to think back more than 10 years because it really looks like you only know about the most recent popular manga (and by all means, that's a friendly advice).
    Don't even want to talk about the things you mentioned about FMA...


    Anyway, I have high hopes for Shingeki. This will be (and already is) a huge hit among mature readers.

  9. #38
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member vampire killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Shonen jump big three:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    HxH
    They are the onlu manga that have sold over 1mil per volume.

  10. #39
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Actually, that's the funny thing about FMA. I won't deny that it's the only modern monthly series that can be on par with the Big 3 & DBZ in terms of worldwide popularity, but it's all mostly thanks to the first anime. It's only after people watched the anime, the manga skyrocketed to fame. But for most people, the one that lasts the most in their memories is the first anime, not the manga. FMA is more known as an "anime" not "manga". I kind of blame BONES for that, though .
    Nothing's wrong with having an anime to popularize it if it contributes to manga popularity. Bleach's anime certainly made Bleach viable, it's how I learned of the series. The anime usually capitalizes on the original success and enhances it, and gets people to read the manga. AnE's anime widened the fanbase substantially. We'll see how the movie goes.

    Also: global popularity tends to be different from popularity in Japan. Pokemon will always be best known overseas as opposed to AstroBoy. Manga publishers are a lot more interested in local popularity since those are the people who buy the magazines and volumes.

    So, SnK and AnE are poised for growth.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

  11. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    568
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    1st of all OP wont finish any time soon and naruto with its popularity Jump will just continue to milk it. In my opinion Bleach is already out of the 'Big three'. So assuming Naruto and Bleach are out of the picture, if we are talking jump then most likely it is going to be HxH, but Togashi is lazy, then maybe it is going to be toriko or beelzebub. So outside jump, HSDK if it gets an continuation with its anime then it is very likely, and may be FT. As for a start up perhaps Magi>

  12. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,349
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Quote Originally Posted by TXC View Post
    Are you serious? by your point of view you talk about ''manga that are well know by all'', the thing is DB fans, bleach/naruto, all of them got to be know first by their anime's, where I live dragon ball is big like no other but if you were to ask the people if they knew what a manga is, the answer is cleary no by most... you made your point talking about a niche base.
    No, no... that's not what I mean. What I meant is that if you asked a regular joe who had an inkling of knowledge about anime & manga what he knows about FMA, he would answer "an anime, right??" but he wouldn't know that it is based off a manga. And barely any regular person wouldn't understand that Brotherhood is supposed to be canon.

    My point is, that yes, the answer would be obvious as you say it is, but the fact that they would only know "FMA the Anime" not the "FMA the Manga" somewhat overshadows the manga's accomplishments doesn't it??

    I won't deny its popularity, though. But I can't fully accept it if they don't recognize it as a work of manga.

    Also reaching into the nichest base is important to measure the manga's popularity. If a manga can do that, then it has definitely become a pop culture phenomenon.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    *sigh* don't look at everything from a Western perspective, there's such a huge amount of fans who only read Naruto/Bleach/One Piece that most will answer with one of those, naturally. Kaiten just proved with his post that there were a lot of influential monthly mangas in history so it's quite funny that you're talking about a "historical sense" when you obviously don't seem to know much about mangas history. Just because manga became more and more popular thanks to weekly published series like DB and Naruto (+ Bleach/One Piece) it's not a given that another weekly will replace them. The statement that weekly series are more or less always the most popular is just ridiculous, please try to think back more than 10 years because it really looks like you only know about the most recent popular manga (and by all means, that's a friendly advice).
    Don't even want to talk about the things you mentioned about FMA...
    Anyway, I have high hopes for Shingeki. This will be (and already is) a huge hit among mature readers.
    Well, that's the problem with Kaiten's post too, y'know?? And yes, I do know that there has to be other mangas which are monthly (whichever way you take it) that are as popular as the current Big 3.

    But think. What other kinds of (monthly) manga in history that has had such a huge cultural impact on the world?? I'm not gonna just think about it in a Japanese mindset. Don't think small. Think Big. As far as I know, none. And even then, FMA is overshadowed by the first anime. Regular people don't recognize it as a manga.

    I'm saying that if we want to use history as one of the basis to go by, (which I am) then weekly series are more likely to be more popular. Of course, I'd like to be proven wrong later, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Nothing's wrong with having an anime to popularize it if it contributes to manga popularity. Bleach's anime certainly made Bleach viable, it's how I learned of the series. The anime usually capitalizes on the original success and enhances it, and gets people to read the manga. AnE's anime widened the fanbase substantially. We'll see how the movie goes.

    Also: global popularity tends to be different from popularity in Japan. Pokemon will always be best known overseas as opposed to AstroBoy. Manga publishers are a lot more interested in local popularity since those are the people who buy the magazines and volumes.

    So, SnK and AnE are poised for growth.
    Yeah, I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with the anime and such. But the only thing I regret is the fact the 2003 anime overshadows the manga too much on international shores, which is a big shame. Besides, why do you think there's that whole first anime vs Brotherhood??

    Compare that to the Big 3 where the original work overshadows the anime or at least is on equal footing.

    @bolded: EXACTLY.

    My point is just this. Don't get so fixated on how popular the series is in Japan, think about if it has the potential to become popular worldwide by considering such factors: would it appeal to a wide audience on international shores?? would the content be marketable enough through merchandises??...etc.

    Now, regarding SnK, while I certainly enjoy it, but I have high doubts that it will be successful enough on international shores because it's so limited to one audience: men ages 17 and up. A common thing the Big 3 has is its massive demographic. If a mangaka wants to aim for the top of the world, then said mangaka has to make it appeal to a very large audience.

    As for AnE.... I haven't read it yet so I'm not sure. But if it has the potential as you guys say, well then let's hope it surprises us by climbing to the top of the world, shall we??

    The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

  13. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Koshi_Inaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    563
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    And how many people in how many country have you asked newkerzy? And have you researched sales of manga in other countries? Considering you're so confident in you're post I would like to see it.
    Last edited by Koshi_Inaba; April 19, 2012 at 06:08 AM.

  14. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    756
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Having a monthly series is much more convenient than having a weekly series... Why? Because in a weekly series they need to rank higher on rankings because specially in Jump there are a lot of series there battling to survive... (Read Bakuman for Info about rankings etc ) so I think some weekly manga declines because of rankings and specially deadlines while in a monthly manga they didn't need to go thru this process and can draw and think of a story much much better in whatever they want.

    If I were to add monthly manga ex. SnK,AnE,Claymore,D-grayman,Soul Eater etc and make it a weekly I think its pacing and story will decline.. While if you add One Piece,Naruto,Bleach,Toriko,Fairy Tail,HSDK etc into a monthly manga the pace and story of it will surely be better... But if I will add FMA on a weekly I think it will be a great battle with One Piece ^^ but most monthly manga now I don't think they can do good in a weekly...

    As for sales I think 70% of manga readers didn't even have a manga mainly because in their country they didn't have a Manga for sale or very limited... So I will not base the popularity on sales specially if you will add the whole world as an example.... I rather visit Manga forums to know how popular a Manga is rather than base it on sales just my opinion..

  15. #44
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    Having a monthly series is much more convenient than having a weekly series... Why? Because in a weekly series they need to rank higher on rankings because specially in Jump there are a lot of series there battling to survive... (Read Bakuman for Info about rankings etc ) so I think some weekly manga declines because of rankings and specially deadlines while in a monthly manga they didn't need to go thru this process and can draw and think of a story much much better in whatever they want.

    If I were to add monthly manga ex. SnK,AnE,Claymore,D-grayman,Soul Eater etc and make it a weekly I think its pacing and story will decline.. While if you add One Piece,Naruto,Bleach,Toriko,Fairy Tail,HSDK etc into a monthly manga the pace and story of it will surely be better... But if I will add FMA on a weekly I think it will be a great battle with One Piece ^^ but most monthly manga now I don't think they can do good in a weekly...

    As for sales I think 70% of manga readers didn't even have a manga mainly because in their country they didn't have a Manga for sale or very limited... So I will not base the popularity on sales specially if you will add the whole world as an example.... I rather visit Manga forums to know how popular a Manga is rather than base it on sales just my opinion..
    Err...some monthly manga magazines having ranking systems too ya know. Sure JUMP is the most competitive when it comes to that, but it's not exclusive.

  16. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    756
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Next Big Three

    Quote Originally Posted by Divinenega View Post
    Err...some monthly manga magazines having ranking systems too ya know. Sure JUMP is the most competitive when it comes to that, but it's not exclusive.
    What is the point on comparing their rankings if we all know that Jump is more competitive? My point is Weekly mangaka had more pressure on creating a weekly manga than making a monthly manga.... I am not 100% sure but as what I see from Bakuman this is the case.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts