Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Water Release free for all

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Water Release free for all

Fighters:
    Tobirama vs Yagura vs Kisame vs Suigetsu

Conditions:
    Kisame has Samehada
    Suigetsu has Kubikiribōchō
    Yagura can go Tailed Beast form

Who do you guys think will come out on top?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Water Release free for all

I can see kisame taking out yagura because of the fact he has samehada an as well suigetsu. It comes down to kisame and tobirama. I can't say much about tobirama skill set because although we know he was a water release master, invented edo tensei, and had space time techs it's still difficult how he would compare I some one like kisame. So for right now I say kisame takes this

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Skidmore's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Was Kisame able to drag water from Atmosphere like Tobirama, or he did spell it from his mouth, using chakra?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Kisame wins easily.

He fuses with Samehada and none of the others can even touch him because he can dive as deep as he wants and use the water for cover as long as he wishes. All he has to do are hit and retreat attacks from beneath the surface to drag Yagura und Tobirama underwater. Once under the surface they are at such an extreme disadvantage it turns into a stomp.

Except for Kisame the only one who' shown the ability to breath underwater is Suigetsu, but once he merges with all the water around him Kisame will just swim into his body and drain all his chakra in a matter or seconds.
    Last edited by LnDRash; April 13, 2012 at 08:18 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Very little is known about Tobirama's abilities, while nothing, with the exception of the Water Mirror Technique and limited knowledge of Coral Palm, is known about Yagura's skill set. We haven't seen Isobu in an aquatic situation either. So this match-up essentially goes to Kisame by default.

Obviously I've chosen to ignore Suigetsu as any sort of legitimate competitor in this battle.
    Last edited by Impossibility; April 13, 2012 at 07:42 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree with everything above (LnDRash's post). They all may be able to use water, but none have shown the ability to use it to Kisame's capacity, and Kisame is able to regenerate AND restore stamina by snatching it from others. Not to mention he has sensing abilities that he gains when in Kisamehada form.

Though, I wonder why Niidaime Mizukage wasn't included...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I say it would be between Kisame and Yagura, with it leaning towards Kisame. We know too little of Tobirama and both Kisame and Yagura have the means to hurt Suigetsu. The only questions standing in Yagura's way is whether his refection technique or Coral Palm would even work on Kisame and whether he could cause enough physical damage to Kisame before Kisame drains all his chakra.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Skidmore's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I misread the thread, I though it was about the most powerfull Suiton user, which I give the propost to Tobirama. But in a fight in the middle of the ocean, Kisame.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Though, I wonder why Niidaime Mizukage wasn't included...
    He would solo this eyebrows-clad noobs

Jokes aside it is a legit question, since not only he knows Suigetsu's Hijutsu ( meaning he can likely breath underwater as well ) but has the perfect counter for Samehada, a genjutsu that can't be dispelled by it.
    And with Jokey Boy he would be a danger for everyone, since it is basically an endless batch of explosions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Defenetly Kisame, to make it fair he would first need to lose his sword... As it is Yagura would just feed him chakra... Also going fish mode would make him close to invincible under this circumstances.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Ermmmm

" We don't know nothing about Tobirama/Yagura, therefore Kisame "
    Srsly ?

If you don't know anything, how can you give a judgement like that ?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    Jokes aside it is a legit question, since not only he knows Suigetsu's Hijutsu ( meaning he can likely breath underwater as well ) but has the perfect counter for Samehada, a genjutsu that can't be dispelled by it.
    And with Jokey Boy he would be a danger for everyone, since it is basically an endless batch of explosions
    Actually, Kisamehada has sensing abilities when he's fused. Meaning the clam's Genjutsu wouldn't keep him from finding Niidaime, so it'd still come down to Kisame winning since he's the only one that can find him.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Actually, Kisamehada has sensing abilities when he's fused. Meaning the clam's Genjutsu wouldn't keep him from finding Niidaime, so it'd still come down to Kisame winning since he's the only one that can find him.
    Didn't think of that, still does Kisamehada have a strong enough attack to shatter the clam?
    Don't forget, water attacks on it would be useless imho ( since, you know, its a giant clam ), and say Niidaime uses it to protect him by staying inside it while Jokey Boy goes around and make things explode, it would be a good tactic.
    Even better since Jokey Boy explosions wouldn't be sucked out by Kisamehada, since they aren't chakra based.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The stronger Kisame gets, the stronger his attacks become. The more chakra he robs from opponents, the larger scale his attacks will get. So even if he can't break the clam initially, after Samehada takes a snack or two it'll definitely be ready to.

Though admittedly Kisame doesn't even have to destroy the clam because of his sensing abilities. The clam can't attack as far as we've seen. It's no threat.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

EDIT: Actually, I just noticed none of the sensing ninja could find Niidaime until after the clam was destroyed... does that mean the clam ruins ALL senses, including the ability to sense chakra? Hm.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

The clam is not going to help him. Last time i checked clams can't float. If that dude goes down to the bottom of the ocean he is dead meat from presure and no air. The clam would die to if its really deep there. So the clam discussion is not really relevant as he can't use it in the middle of the Ocean :P

Also the mist that the clam releases to creat the genjutsu would not work underwater as the mist would rise to the surface and it will not spread like outside to get to its targets.

Quote Quote:
    EDIT: Actually, I just noticed none of the sensing ninja could find Niidaime until after the clam was destroyed... does that mean the clam ruins ALL senses, including the ability to sense chakra? Hm.
    Well if its a genjutsu... The genjutsu works by effecting your senses so it would make sense.

Quote Quote:
    Suigetsu's Hijutsu ( meaning he can likely breath underwater as well )
    That is a good question but even if he can do it i am sure he has a time limit on his water mode as that mode must cost chakra. Also we don't know on what level he could do it, Suigetsu could be a more special case as i don't remember Mizukage going water mode completly.
    Last edited by xXan; April 22, 2012 at 01:53 PM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast