Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: OOC/Sign up The Crimson Petal and the White Moon

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OOC/Sign up The Crimson Petal and the White Moon

This thread is open to anyone who would like to rp this story with me.

The story I want to rp is set in a vampire world. I would like to create said vampire world as we rp, so I don’t have any pre-conceived ideas about it.

The story begins with the transformation of a normal girl into a vampire.

The Crimson Petal and the White Moon

As it was her custom, Luciana was talking a stroll bordering the lake behind her house. Her faithful companion, Lobo, was at her side. A dog given to her as a birthday gift during her childhood was now the closest thing the young girl had as her friend.

Lifting her head, she fixed her eyes on the moon above her. The moon was shining brilliantly on the night sky; its dark veil covering the entire town.

With her eyes hypnotized by the moon, Luciana thought of how difficult this last year had been for her…especially after that painful accident when…

Suddenly, she remembered Lobo and returning her sight to the place where he had been she found the place empty. “Lobo…where are you? Lobo! Lobo! Where are you?!”

She looked in front of her. “No…please …no”. She heard some barks and it seemed they were coming from inside the forest in front of her. The famous forest that her mother had so many times forbidden her to enter when she was a little girl.

Collecting all of the courage inside of her, she went into the forest hoping to find her beloved companion very soon so she could get out of that place and go back home.

Little did Luciana know that that enigmatic moon and Lobo would become the sole witnesses and accomplices of the life-changing event that was going to take place on that very night when she got lost in the Lockwood forest…
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

Der blaue Denker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: OOC/Sign up The Crimson Petal and the White Moon

I am in destiny, I will RP with you!

Just tell me some basics about the whole thing, story threads go in the other section as well.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    I am in destiny, I will RP with you!
    Yay!! Thank you for joining, Josef K!

Quote Quote:
    Just tell me some basics about the whole thing, story threads go in the other section as well.
    Well…the post I wrote will be the beginning of the story. As I said I would like to rp a story set in a vampire world. Werewolves could be part of that world as well.

As the first post indicated, Luciana will enter the forest and will meet the vampire who transforms her. I don’t know which character you will like to play, a human, a vampire or a werewolf. If you choose a vampire or a werewolf you will have special powers of course, those powers will be created by you. You will have the freedom to create your own character and the powers he has.

I just have some thoughts about the rp vampire world but I don’t have any pre-conceived ideas about it, so we could create the rp world as we rp.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent idea, not to limit creativity and making stuff up as we go along will do wonders, hm I am having dilemmas about being a human or non-human here. Can you explain if begin human is less awarding than having powers by being non-human?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am having dilemmas about being a human or non-human here. Can you explain if begin human is less awarding than having powers by being non-human?
    Well…I do think that a character’s complexity and depth doesn’t necessarily have to do with his/her powers. As a human you wouldn’t have supernatural powers but you could still be pretty awesome as a normal human or as a vampire hunter. Of course as a vampire/werewolf you will have supernatural powers.

I want for Luciana to be a vampire but one that is learning how to be one, a new vampire who is rediscovering herself as a vampire and learning how to be one.

Obviously, at the beginning it’ll just be the two of us but hopefully later on more people will join us and in that way more characters will join the rp/rp world.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

This sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm usually not a huge fan of RP but this seems very interesting! I have never done forum RP so I don't really know what to do other than uh, sign up. So... Uh... *signing up*
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I choose to be human, any specifics to give away or are we just going to get started right away?

And welcome blai.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, right, I would also like to either be human or some kind of night stalker (vampire)

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blai View Post
    This sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm usually not a huge fan of RP but this seems very interesting! I have never done forum RP so I don't really know what to do other than uh, sign up. So... Uh... *signing up*
    Yay!! Blai has joined this thread as well.

I choose to be human, any specifics to give away or are we just going to get started right away?
    Okay, so you are a human. Since you are a human…are you related to Luciana or are you a neighbor? Do Luciana knows you or are our characters just meeting for the first time?

Besides that, let’s not reveal too much info about our characters, instead of that let’s peel their layers away one by one as we rp. If that is okay with you guys, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by blai View Post
    Ah, right, I would also like to either be human or some kind of night stalker (vampire)
    If you decide to be a human:

Are you related to Luciana or are you a neighbor? Do Luciana knows you or are our characters just meeting for the first time?

If you are a vampire:

Are you a leader within the vampire clan? Were you present on the night that Luciana was turned into a vampire? What kind of power do you have?

And…wow…I read your posts in “The Castle”…and you guys are amazing! I apologize in advance since I’m a bit rusty so my rp skills are not all that good. ^^

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to be some kind of half-crazy wanderer and we haven't met.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the best idea is to start the story destiny, since we are free from Character Sheets we will learn from the story, which makes it much more exciting! Copy and paste the intro of this thread and add some more info on us, well just start us off so we can post.

And thanks, I try my best with writing.^^

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I copied and pasted the intro and created a new thread to start the story. However, I didn’t add info on you guys since the only thing I know about your characters is that yours is a human and Blai’s is half-crazy. ^^So I didn’t know if that was the info I needed to add or if you guys wanted to add something else about your characters.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Just an intro to the story is nice, we can start a character description when we make our first posts. And after that join in the story as well, so two birds with one stone I guess.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply