Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 153 Discussion/154 Predictions ~No Chapter This Week~

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 153 Discussion/154 Predictions ~No Chapter This Week~

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Teeba; April 24, 2012 at 07:53 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 153 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So instead of an epic fight with Toujou, Oga steps in? Oh well, at least something's happening. Maybe Aiba finally came to the realization that they're not really from St. Ishiyama.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    So instead of an epic fight with Toujou, Oga steps in? Oh well, at least something's happening. Maybe Aiba finally came to the realization that they're not really from St. Ishiyama.
    First we need really are translation. I think Aiba ask for the strongest opponent and that is Oga. But two things total awesome, Oga can fight without Beel on his back and use his Power and second Aiba was able to dodge the attack. Possible he is really stronger like he looks. So i hope we get a early translation, that Chapter its only Power and Action.

Oh yeah and don´t forget thanks for the fast pics, from bella italia.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the colorpage. Totally awesome. From the looks of the first three pages, I hope its a good fight!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So Chapter is out thx again to RH-Team. But what should i say, it´s an action Chapter. Also that Aiba and his Class never recorgnise that they make Trouble to Ishiyama and the orginial TKKH and Madason. So after some funny Chapters, we step now in the action part. But still Aoi and Oga end or start the schooltrip romance that everyone await. That the couples together. So Chapter was okay, i wasn´t laugh a second. Only a little bit when the Bug fall from the roof.

Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably no / little humor in this chapter, but I really love this chapter. I've been waiting for the famous laid-back Ishiyama chief to show his fist to Aiba Game on, bitch!.
    I have an impression that touhoushinki introduction is a bit rushed, since Aiba should have realize that he is facing the real tohoushinki since 2-3 chapters back.
    Maybe Tamura wants to keep the thrill until golden week holiday is over.

P.S. I really love father-son skateboarding cover. Awesome color spread.
    P.S.S What does Puddi Puddi Doskoi mean, really? So it's an Sumo exclamation.. Oga is not taking this battle seriously.
    Last edited by Doraku; April 19, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Lulz! I LAUGHED! I mean, this chapter was awesome (as always), but it still gave two moments of happy laughing! I LOVE BEELZEBUUUUUBBBBBBBB!!!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Probably no / little humor in this chapter, but I really love this chapter. I've been waiting for the famous laid-back Ishiyama chief to show his fist to Aiba Game on, bitch!.
    I have an impression that touhoushinki introduction is a bit rushed, since Aiba should have realize that he is facing the real tohoushinki since 2-3 chapters back.
    Maybe Tamura wants to keep the thrill until golden week holiday is over.

P.S. I really love father-son skateboarding cover. Awesome color spread.
    P.S.S What does Puddi Puddi Doskoi mean, really? So it's an Sumo exclamation.. Oga is not taking this battle seriously.
    Do you remember the Chapter when Aoi fight wild Hila. Which Baby Beel loves more in the Body of Oga. The Cheering Aoi was making is Puddi Puddi Puddi Doskoi. That is an Tv Show for little Kids and Baby´s. In the Anime there also show the TV show and the complete Dance. Kota and Baby Beel love this dance, Aoi sait every little Child know this Dance. Its called Puddi Dance. Puddi Puddi Puddi Doskoi. XD I must laugh cause everytime its remember me of the Dog in the Anime.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Galactic Tomahawk's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, Himekawa's the best.

I'm really glad the manga managed to recover after the demon arc.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Namiz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oga's man points: +100

Himekawa's manly points: +9000

And that is my thoughts for this chapter

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I love that after reading this manga that I'm now willing to accept any level of stupidity on the part of manga characters. Aiba is clearly an idiot, although I'm curious about his abilities and what allows him to keep up with the likes of Oga. Himekawa is a total bad-ass, and manages to outshine an entire school of ridiculous bad-asses.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 153 Discussion/154 Predictions

Oh Furuichi. I missed him in the last chapter, but this totaly made up for it! Especially this panel, this panel was total win:

Himekawa now has a stun WHIP? Damn, that is wicked. He stole the chapter for me...I love how ruthless he is.

One of the things that I love, absolutely love about Beelzebub is how the fighting is handled. Normally, Aiba would have challenged all four Touhoushinki first, then have come to the conclusion that Madason Oga was strongest after beating them up and winning. Instead, everyone knew if Aiba wanted to go straight for the kill, then anything lower than Oga just wouldn't make sense. I love my side characters unfodderized, thank you very much.

Oh, Oga is singing the Pudding song, that was just too funny. That combined with him not even paying attention and being half-asleep? Totally hilarious. I love Oga for all the stupid shit he does, like this.

Another thing I'm finding cool is that Aiba wants to fight to avenge his school. This makes so much more sense then him being jealous of Oga for whatever reason. I mean, even though he still probably doesn't have a chance with Aoi, he's not giving up on her either. Its different and it makes Aiba a lot more well-rounded of a character than in other deliquent manga I've read. I still think its weird he doesn't have friends though.

Good chapter, I can't wait to see what Aiba has up his sleeve!

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    I love that after reading this manga that I'm now willing to accept any level of stupidity on the part of manga characters. Aiba is clearly an idiot, although I'm curious about his abilities and what allows him to keep up with the likes of Oga.
    What's even funnier about the characters' level of stupidity is that, apparently Tamura's friends are dumber than this. Dumber.

I still think its Koma. And when its revealed that's how he got so powerful, Aoi will have to....do something idk.

EDIT: OH HAY WAIT A MINUTE! Late birthday shout out to Himekawa, who's birthday was on the 17th, and Tamura Ryuuhei's birthday, which was on the 19th!
    Last edited by Teeba; April 20, 2012 at 04:07 AM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 153 Discussion/154 Predictions

Oh snap happy birthday to the author. Anyways great chapter. (get some polls maybe?)

Himekawa with his electrowhip was awesome. What was more awesome was Oga shattering the ground with one punch. Looking forward to the chapter after the break.

New Reply