Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 60 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast

Thread: An Elastic Heart

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Godric's Hollow

What Wii U bundle will you get? The white one or the black one?

I think I would pick the black one even though it costs more.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys are getting yourself the Wii U?

I'm still not sure, yet...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I will but not at launch date

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Does that make us masochists?
    Talent-appreciating masochists*

I still don't believe he's dead. He's just not able to regenerate. Or he's in some kinda sealed state. Don't know. But he's NOT dead. Not. Dead. Trust me. It's just not possible.
    I also doubt Cross is gone for good. His death was just too mysterious. Or I missed something....
    I hope to mother flipping gawd you're right about that and not just in some desperation-induced denial. Although I have to admit, I'm feeling the same thing...

Cross. I just can't be sure about him. I mean, his death was very vague and mysterious, like you said. And even though he de-synced with Judgement, I don't recall Hevlaska ever saying anything about Maria. So you could be right there. I can't help but think Cross not really being dead is a bit of a cop-out. However, if Hoshino plays her cards right, she can make it enhance the plot and credibility rather than diminish it. And she seems like she knows what she's doing at this point. There's still hope after all! I'm glad we had this talk. :'D

Aaaaaah, an anime would be waaay amazing! All those characters! I wonder how the animation would look with the new art style, though....
    Wouldn't it though? That is one of the reasons that I'm craving a new anime the most for. Can you imagine if the animating company stayed true to Hoshino's style? It would be an anime that looked like no other. If only the animation's art could evolve in step with hers. It would be hella awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Nao tomorrow Nintendo will announce the price and release termin for the Wii U
    Yes, yes! Did you seee?

Well there probably are a lot of better series than D.Gray-man, objectively speaking. Same goes for Naruto but I still love it the most so yeah, I know how you feel.
    Inner fangirl: NO WAY! TALK SOME SENSE, YOU LUNATIC!
    Objective Naomi: There's really no doubt about it. But when it comes to my personal opinion, DGM is the best. It's all about the theory of relativity. Naruto is to Niichan as DGM is to Naomi.

And bashing is lame. To be honest I was and am still a disappointed with D.Gray-man because, in my opinion, it was a lot better in the past. I absolutely dislike hate comments and the likes though, if you really dislike a series that much just stop reading. If you still do that means there's something you like about it so stfu...
    Amen, bruthuh! What really bugs me is when people hate on it and haven't even read more than 10 chapters.

Huh? FMA and FMA:B were done by the same studio (Bones) Nao @__@ That's the usual way but ofc there always are exceptions so one never knows for sure. There's a huge bunch of great anime out there, you should watch more
    Really??? I knew FMA:B was done by Bones, but I just assumed that FMA was done by someone else because it looks so different! Shows how much I know (and also shows how I am wayyyy too lazy to do any research ).

I should. Gimme the best one on your mind right now...That IS NOT more than 200 episodes.

And yes, I liked the cast. They usually try to get all of the past VA on board but if it's done by a new studio there's a high chance that quite a few will change. I seriously can't imagine them finding a better VA for the earl though.
    They will never find anyone better, but they might find someone good.

Thoughts? I reread it too, could have been worse XD
    Not bad at all. But I would like to point out how amazing your English has gotten. It was good back then, but I can really see a leap of improvement. I can't even tell it's a second language anymore.

I kinda doubt that but let's hope you're right.
    For once, I'm an optimist.

So you will get the Wii U ten days before us? Blasphemy

but 260 euro is kind of an okay price... I guess
    Muahahahaha! I will!

But to be honest, I doubt that I will be getting it anytime soon. I'm going to wait until Zelda Wii U comes out before I buy the system. I have zero desire to fight the holiday crowds and I still have a million games I own yet haven't played on my Wii.

I think the price is ok. It's not great, it's not abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    What Wii U bundle will you get? The white one or the black one?

I think I would pick the black one even though it costs more.
    I will hands down, without a doubt, get the black one. I am willing to pay the extra money for it. And I would like the bigger memory as well.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Be jealous, Naomi - this girl has a Zelda-theme bedroom.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thorn, what are you doing? What even is that?

riki, that's pretty awesome! Haha. I really liked the way the Master Sword Meadow was painted. It looked really nice. If I were to have a Zelda-themed room though, I think I would want everything to be golden~

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I dunno

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Same ol' Thorn.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Yes, yes! Did you seee?
    No I only read the news

Inner fangirl: NO WAY! TALK SOME SENSE, YOU LUNATIC!
    Objective Naomi: There's really no doubt about it. But when it comes to my personal opinion, DGM is the best. It's all about the theory of relativity. Naruto is to Niichan as DGM is to Naomi.
    haha so true XD but is there a special reason why you like DGM that much? As for me I'm connecting Naruto with a lot of great memories/moments. It made me find awesome people (like you but to be honest MH came way later) and showed me the great world that is manga/anime. I don't know if you could call me Otaku but anime/manga are more or less a part of my everyday life and I would really miss it.

Amen, bruthuh! What really bugs me is when people hate on it and haven't even read more than 10 chapters.
    That's the worst. There's no way you can judge a manga after 10 chapters but well, some people just think they know all the shit. I tend to ignore these people most of the time but sometimes it's really hard to hold back

[QUOTE=Naomidee;3024527]Really??? I knew FMA:B was done by Bones, but I just assumed that FMA was done by someone else because it looks so different! Shows how much I know (and also shows how I am wayyyy too lazy to do any research ).

that reminds me of a funny story. Some days ago jorped told me he started watching FMA:B and I was like "Wooo finally". Then his usual talk started: "I already know the story bla bla, dunno if I should continue bla bla" and me: Dude, half of the old FMA is filler, the manga goes in a different direction". Well the talk continued for a bit but in the end it came down to the fact that he believed FMA:B was just a remake with made-up stuff and the old FMA series was the real one

I should. Gimme the best one on your mind right now...That IS NOT more than 200 episodes.
    Oh that's hard. Is there a specific genre you would prefer? There's such a huge amount of great anime out there so being a bit more specific would make things easier

Not bad at all. But I would like to point out how amazing your English has gotten. It was good back then, but I can really see a leap of improvement. I can't even tell it's a second language anymore.
    Wow really? O__o thanks a lot Nao! It definitely improved but I'm not as good as a native speaker, really. It's funny that my english improved that much because of MH though, I rarely speak/write it when I'm not here.

And damn, I wanted to thank you with a vost but my micro isn't working :/ I just bought a new headset but for some reason it's just not working, damn. Already searched a bit but couldn't find an answer.

For once, I'm an optimist.
    So you're a pessimist?

Muahahahaha! I will!

But to be honest, I doubt that I will be getting it anytime soon. I'm going to wait until Zelda Wii U comes out before I buy the system. I have zero desire to fight the holiday crowds and I still have a million games I own yet haven't played on my Wii.

I think the price is ok. It's not great, it's not abysmal.
    I probably won't too. I will wait until some friends get the Wii U and play a bit (that's what friends are for ). If I like what I see I'm gonna buy it.

I will hands down, without a doubt, get the black one. I am willing to pay the extra money for it. And I would like the bigger memory as well.
    BLACK ONE FOR SURE!

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta confess: I really love what you do with your eyes @.@ (makeup wise)
    Teach me pretty please? T.T Or gimme lil tips?^.^

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ancy's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

random spam

"Take off your mask
    And you will see
    The freak in you
    The freak in me!
    "

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Naomi - since you might not remember but I posted the video I said I would.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

D:

You kicked me out of skype. I am hurt. I am rating your thread 3 stars. Take that!
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Same ol' Thorn.
    Should I take it as a compliment ?

Thread Closed
Page 60 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast