Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 58 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread: An Elastic Heart

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Godric's Hollow

Who else think the mangaka joined up to give their fans a huge massive heartbreak Hoshino tim no ugh no le heart

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha now we failed as a combo Nao kind of saw my death coming but I didn't think you would be killed this early too. Oh well, let's get our revenge next time

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    Who else think the mangaka joined up to give their fans a huge massive heartbreak Hoshino tim no ugh no le heart
    I totally don't get it

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    It's out already! But.....but what is this????? Hoshino, youu......you damn.....argh!!!...

A new anime would be great....I want to see the Alma Karma arc animated!!
    She's a sadist, we've all known it from the beginning. As I said in the DGM threads, I don't mind her skipping a month half the time since I've gotten kind of used to it, but...

HOLY HELL. WHAT KIND OF CLIFF HANGER WAS THAT?!!? HOSHINO, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! *shakes fist at the sky* I suddenly cannot believe that it will be two more months until I get to see what happens next! And oh. my. god. I can't believe what's happened to the single most lovable character in the entire series.

Spoiler show

And oh my goshhh. There are so many new characters to D.Gray-Man since the anime ended that we've never seen on screen. Like you said, the dynamics of the Alma Karma arc would be phenomenal. And Neah, the new Noah, the Third Exorcists, NeoJohnny, even Apocryphos. They totally have enough material to do like two-three more seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    chapter was arftastic, without a doubt really enjoyed it so the break will be horrible
    Ahhh, Nii-chan! I didn't know that you were reading it again! When did you get caught up? How do you like how things are going?

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    I know. Hoshino is definitely on a heart murder spree with her fans! Not only to her fans, actually... But also to Allen.

Haha now we failed as a combo Nao kind of saw my death coming but I didn't think you would be killed this early too. Oh well, let's get our revenge next time
    It happens, Nii-chan. They saw the threat and snuffed it out in the beginning. But hell to the yes. We'll dominate next time!

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Nii-chan, look. It's my new baby cockatiel!

Isn't he cute?

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    And oh my goshhh. There are so many new characters to D.Gray-Man since the anime ended that we've never seen on screen. Like you said, the dynamics of the Alma Karma arc would be phenomenal. And Neah, the new Noah, the Third Exorcists, NeoJohnny, even Apocryphos. They totally have enough material to do like two-three more seasons.
    I don't expect a new Anime before end of 2013/start 2014. They would catch up way too fast + you never know with Hoshino. I'm just waiting for the moment when she will go on a six month long hiatus (not that it's her fault, looks like she's never been in a good shape for the last months).

but ofc all the best to her

Ahhh, Nii-chan! I didn't know that you were reading it again! When did you get caught up? How do you like how things are going?
    I never dropped it lol. Alma Karma Arc was just a serious downer to me, I really loved the series before that. So much that I actually made a review of a chapter here a long time ago XD

and how are things going... well it's definitely more enjoyable lately but all the breaks are killing me. Not too fond of Kanda returning after all that happened but I was happy to see him back too.

It happens, Nii-chan. They saw the threat and snuffed it out in the beginning. But hell to the yes. We'll dominate next time!
    You bet

Nii-chan, look. It's my new baby cockatiel!
    Awww cute~ but he/she will probably start to go on your nerves too

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

but he/she will probably start to go on your nerves too
    Impossiburu

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Naomi - I keep missing your drunktasticness - I gota do you at least once.
    Although I don't remember whether it was on skype or vosting but I vaguely recalls something....

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't expect a new Anime before end of 2013/start 2014. They would catch up way too fast + you never know with Hoshino. I'm just waiting for the moment when she will go on a six month long hiatus (not that it's her fault, looks like she's never been in a good shape for the last months).

but ofc all the best to her
    Six months? Oh god... The horror. I remember the last six month hiatus and it was just this huge void in my life. Well that's exaggerated a shit ton, but it was definitely hard to get through. I don't expect any more seasons in the anime either, I'm just having some wishful thoughts. Even if they do ever pick up the anime again, do you think it would be the same animating company or d'you think they would try something new? Obviously not all of the voices are going to be the same.

Me too! She's so pretty and awesome.

I never dropped it lol. Alma Karma Arc was just a serious downer to me, I really loved the series before that. So much that I actually made a review of a chapter here a long time ago XD
    Oh really?? Wow, I must have confused you with someone else then. Hmmm... I can't put my finger on it now. My bad. XD Ahhh, I never read your review! That's awesome though. I still like the series, but I agree that it was at a very high quality stage just before the Alma Karma arc as well. There was such a great feel of mystery and anticipation that the rest of the series hasn't quite matched yet.

Awww cute~ but he/she will probably start to go on your nerves too
    All of my birds get on my nerves, so does everything else after a while. This new baby cockatiel is going to be more friendly though. I have a good feeling. For one, it's a boy new baby cockatiel so he'll probably be more talkative and friendly. Also, he's being loved and cared for the time before I can take him home. He'll already be pretty well hand trained.

Also, DID YOU SEE HIS EFFING CUTE BABY FACE? Look at his baby face! Aghhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Impossiburu
    He's so much cuter now that he has most of his feather in. He looked pretty fugly when he was bald. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I...What?

Although I don't remember whether it was on skype or vosting but I vaguely recalls something....
    I drunk vosted once, but it was more depressing and sad-sounding than anything else. I was on Skype while left-over drunk once, but I don't think you were online. I'm pretty sure it was just Adi, Bob, and Gary that time.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I...What?

I drunk vosted once, but it was more depressing and sad-sounding than anything else. I was on Skype while left-over drunk once, but I don't think you were online. I'm pretty sure it was just Adi, Bob, and Gary that time.

Well - next time I wana be there and drink drunk skype

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

He's so much cuter now that he has most of his feather in. He looked pretty fugly when he was bald. XD
    I just love birds (parrots mainly) so much that I think they're lovely even when they're young enough to look like snails xD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    brown gary anyone?

Six months? Oh god... The horror. I remember the last six month hiatus and it was just this huge void in my life. Well that's exaggerated a shit ton, but it was definitely hard to get through. I don't expect any more seasons in the anime either, I'm just having some wishful thoughts. Even if they do ever pick up the anime again, do you think it would be the same animating company or d'you think they would try something new? Obviously not all of the voices are going to be the same.

Me too! She's so pretty and awesome.
    You're such a fangirl. I'm pretty sure there will be a continuation at some point though. D.Gray-man has a stable fanbase and nice sales even with all the hiatuses going on - the anime would probably sell pretty good too. Not too sure about the company but a continuation is done by the same studio most of the time so yeah, I expect TMS etc. to do it again. Anime was good so I don't mind~

Well the VA of the earl is dead but besides that I don't know a reason why the others shouldn't return o_o

Oh really?? Wow, I must have confused you with someone else then. Hmmm... I can't put my finger on it now. My bad. XD Ahhh, I never read your review! That's awesome though. I still like the series, but I agree that it was at a very high quality stage just before the Alma Karma arc as well. There was such a great feel of mystery and anticipation that the rest of the series hasn't quite matched yet.
    It's pretty old by now but if you're interested: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ray-man+review
    Feels like it was ages ago, maybe I should read it too and see what bullshit I was talking about.

Yes that's it! Ever since it changed to Jump SQ it never got back to the old epic days :/

All of my birds get on my nerves, so does everything else after a while. This new baby cockatiel is going to be more friendly though. I have a good feeling. For one, it's a boy new baby cockatiel so he'll probably be more talkative and friendly. Also, he's being loved and cared for the time before I can take him home. He'll already be pretty well hand trained.

Also, DID YOU SEE HIS EFFING CUTE BABY FACE? Look at his baby face! Aghhhhhhhhh.

Okay I got that you really love your bird He is cute and all but from my past expierence with "home birds" I wouldn't buy myself any.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Well - next time I wana be there and drink drunk skype
    Considering that I have an internet connection that it's complete and total shit now, I might Skype or get on IRC more often. I wonder what the experience is like without cutting out every other five minutes. XD Probably a lot less frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Glad I wasn't the only one who was a little put off by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    I just love birds (parrots mainly) so much that I think they're lovely even when they're young enough to look like snails xD
    I love them too! By far my favorite animal. Do you love the movie Rio too? Oh god that movie. So many cute/beautiful birdsssss. They're a different kind of cute when they're babies... I mean, they're so ugly that they're cute in a way... That doesn't really make any sense, but it's the type of feeling I get when I see them. I have to say, their food pouch is really icky though! XD

You're such a fangirl. I'm pretty sure there will be a continuation at some point though. D.Gray-man has a stable fanbase and nice sales even with all the hiatuses going on - the anime would probably sell pretty good too. Not too sure about the company but a continuation is done by the same studio most of the time so yeah, I expect TMS etc. to do it again. Anime was good so I don't mind~
    Oh, I know! I've never even denied it. That would just be retarded to even attempt. When I know that something is really worth my interest, I'm not afraid to fangirllllll!!! kajshfjd I hope there will be as well! I heard D.Gray-Man gets pretty good sales as well. I just forget that sometimes because it seems like everywhere I go on MH, the series is getting bashed over one thing or another... Or sometimes without any good reason at all. @_@

It is done by the same studio most of the time, then? That's interesting to know. I've never really seen that sort of situation and don't know very much about the trends that happen in anime. I guess my mind just kind of lingered to FMA / FMA:B for a while. They're done by different animators I think. And it would be great if the voice actors could be kept the same! I really liked all of them as far as the original Japanese dubs go. And yes, I don't know what they could possibly do about ever replacing the Earl's voice. It was just too perfect... It's a bit like when the voice actor of Iroh died in Avatar.

It's pretty old by now but if you're interested: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ray-man+review
    Feels like it was ages ago, maybe I should read it too and see what bullshit I was talking about.
    Oh yes, I am definitely interested! I'm going to read it now. Haha

Yes that's it! Ever since it changed to Jump SQ it never got back to the old epic days :/
    That's alright, though. I still have good vibes from D.Gray-Man; I think the series has yet to reach its peak.

Okay I got that you really love your bird He is cute and all but from my past expierence with "home birds" I wouldn't buy myself any.
    I even fangirl over my birds.

What sort of past experiences are we talking about here?

We all need to drunk skype again - well I want to be there too this time.
    Last edited by xi0; September 07, 2012 at 09:12 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I read Nao's answer on my phone yesterday and now it's gone

Charles you shall not get away with this

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell happened there?

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Was Charlie high?

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Charlie, what the hell!?!

Thread Closed
Page 58 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast