Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 94 of 134 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2003

Thread: An Elastic Heart

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Maybe I'm a little bit tomboy, but I also like a lot of girly things too. At least 50% of my closet it dresses and I love wearing make-up and stuff. I'm a hybrid!
    Hence me saying "sorta". I was mainly talking about the hair and videogame things. But she still has time

You already assigned me a 4000+ page series here! Quit giving me so much homework!
    No...or there will be consequences

The reason I am not fan-girling with you over A Song of Ice and Fire is because you're denying me my basic right of fangirling over Harry Potter with you.

I wasn't talking about fangirling, just discussing...something more specific. I wouldn't want to risk spoiling anyway.

And you're just assuming I would fangirl over HP!

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Did the animation style completely change partway through?
    lol - not that I recall.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Hence me saying "sorta". I was mainly talking about the hair and videogame things. But she still has time
    You're right... I am to blame for those things. Sometimes I worry about how I'm probably a really bad influence. But then I remember she's really smart and won't make all of the same retard mistakes I do. And on rare occasions, I'm actually a good influence.

No...or there will be consequences

I'm going to break the rules just to see what sorts of consequences you have to hold over my head.

I wasn't talking about fangirling, just discussing...something more specific. I wouldn't want to risk spoiling anyway.

And you're just assuming I would fangirl over HP!
    You don't even deserve discussion until you're played your own part. I'm attempting to use this as leverage to try and get you to read. I don't think it's really working, but it's all that I've got.

Assuming, hoping, expecting. Who knows? Maybe you'll completely hate it.
    I mean, even my DAD has finally got around to reading some of the books. He's almost done with four if I remember correctly. If he can do it, then I feel like anyone can.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    lol - not that I recall.
    Must have been my imagination.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Must have been my imagination.
    ^^;

Its an old-style type of art / animation so maybe it was the clip quality as well.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

You're right... I am to blame for those things. Sometimes I worry about how I'm probably a really bad influence. But then I remember she's really smart and won't make all of the same retard mistakes I do. And on rare occasions, I'm actually a good influence.
    People tend to overrate such things. It's not like you're her sole influence. I'm sure she knows what to avoid...and if she still doesn't, you know what to say to her. It never really crossed my mind with my brother, but we're closer in age than you and her. More like you and your middle sister.

I'm going to break the rules just to see what sorts of consequences you have to hold over my head.
    Living dangerously...me gusta

You don't even deserve discussion until you're played your own part. I'm attempting to use this as leverage to try and get you to read. I don't think it's really working, but it's all that I've got.

Assuming, hoping, expecting. Who knows? Maybe you'll completely hate it.
    I mean, even my DAD has finally got around to reading some of the books. He's almost done with four if I remember correctly. If he can do it, then I feel like anyone can.
    "Deserve" is a strong word, sir! So childish. You must be fighting back the urge to discuss some stuff to hold this over my head...or else you're not enjoying it at all. Well, maybe you have some willpower after all!

You sure that's all the leverage you have to work with? You're more resourceful than this

I was just playing devil's advocate. Who could really say? We'll see.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

^^;

Its an old-style type of art / animation so maybe it was the clip quality as well.
    Probably just me, but I appreciate you saying that. XD

People tend to overrate such things. It's not like you're her sole influence. I'm sure she knows what to avoid...and if she still doesn't, you know what to say to her. It never really crossed my mind with my brother, but we're closer in age than you and her. More like you and your middle sister.
    I don't know. I would like to pretend that I knew what to avoid, but that isn't true. I'm good at making myself look stable and put-togehter even tough I'm the complete opposite. So it wouldnt' surpirze me if that came back to bite me in the worst way.

Quote Quote:
    Living dangerously...me gusta
    Then if you continue there is more to come...

Quote Quote:
    "Deserve" is a strong word, sir! So childish. You must be fighting back the urge to discuss some stuff to hold this over my head...or else you're not enjoying it at all. Well, maybe you have some willpower after all!
    Of course I'm holding back things to discuss. u____u; But I have a strong willl when it comes to those things. Don;t test me.

Quote Quote:
    You sure that's all the leverage you have to work with? You're more resourceful than this

I was just playing devil's advocate. Who could really say? We'll see.
    I might have more, but I'm not willing to use it.

yet.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankfully, she's your sister and not your daughter. Not as much of a responsibility. I'm sure you'll eventually learn something from her, if you haven't already. Things can be funny like that.

If I continue what? Go on and break the rules, I'm begging you

Strong will? Hmm...I'll have to see. Maybe I'm already reading and just teasing you. You may never know!

That's a decent play, but when threatened I only take it seriously if there's some follow-through ...and even then, who knows?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably just me, but I appreciate you saying that. XD
    Get Be-bop'd ,right. Then Tri-gun'd. Haha

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I want to play. :\
    Please join us

Btw, did you finish Majora's? I stopped my replay for some reason... but I'm still in love with that game

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Please join us

Btw, did you finish Majora's? I stopped my replay for some reason... but I'm still in love with that game
    I don't remember whether she ever started it...? My memory is failing me. But I do know I said I never finished my game...and the answer is no

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankfully, she's your sister and not your daughter. Not as much of a responsibility. I'm sure you'll eventually learn something from her, if you haven't already. Things can be funny like that.
    I learn things from her all of the time. Or sometimes she just says something clever or funny that I ever would have thought of, you know? And yeah... Being her mom. That's really weird to think about. I wouldn't be a very good mom anyway though, so that's a good thing I'm not.

If I continue what? Go on and break the rules, I'm begging you
    Actually, I don't really know. That was a fucking awkward word choice. I think I was a little buzzed or drunk. Continue on having communication or relations with me...?

Strong will? Hmm...I'll have to see. Maybe I'm already reading and just teasing you. You may never know!
    Nice try, but that's total bullshit.

That's a decent play, but when threatened I only take it seriously if there's some follow-through ...and even then, who knows?
    Are you saying I don't normally follow through? I have my ways, boii! Maybe I'll just PM scav and discuss things.

Get Be-bop'd ,right. Then Tri-gun'd. Haha
    WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT HOMEWORK? Allow me to enjoy my couple weeks of no class!

Please join us

Finish...? o.o Do you know who you're talking to? It takes me months to finish a game. Took me almost a year to complete Twilight Princess (but I did sneak an entire playthrough of Skyward Sword somewhere in there). A Link to the Past took me several months too. Although I did hear that Majora's Mask only has four dungeons??? As opposed to the ten in A Link to the Past, maybe it won't take me as long.

When does the Mafia Game start, sometime soon? If it's in the next couple of weeks I can, but I'm about to knock out two classes this summer and they're in five week sessions so I'm going to be swamped beyond belief.

I don't remember whether she ever started it...? My memory is failing me. But I do know I said I never finished my game...and the answer is no
    Yeah, I started it. And I'm a little further. But not very much.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, she said it in the Zelda Thread... And you must finish that game too

Finish...? o.o Do you know who you're talking to? It takes me months to finish a game. Took me almost a year to complete Twilight Princess (but I did sneak an entire playthrough of Skyward Sword somewhere in there). A Link to the Past took me several months too. Although I did hear that Majora's Mask only has four dungeons??? As opposed to the ten in A Link to the Past, maybe it won't take me as long.

When does the Mafia Game start, sometime soon? If it's in the next couple of weeks I can, but I'm about to knock out two classes this summer and they're in five week sessions so I'm going to be swamped beyond belief.
    Well, it took me at least 7 years to finish Majora's.

I started it in my nintendo, when I was around 11, and I barely knew english. Somehow I had way more than half of the masks, and was already in the last dungeon. I played it randomly, advancing a bit more each day... but that last dungeon was soooo boring (I'm not really into dungeons lol).

I started the game again last year in my PC and ended it in.. days. I remembered everything (I didn't get every mask though), and everything was as creepy as it was when I was a kid... Damn, I love that game.

Finish that game, please, heal my sorrows D:

Mafia game starts this month in the 20 and the signing ends the 15.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I learn things from her all of the time. Or sometimes she just says something clever or funny that I ever would have thought of, you know? And yeah... Being her mom. That's really weird to think about. I wouldn't be a very good mom anyway though, so that's a good thing I'm not.

Actually, I don't really know. That was a fucking awkward word choice. I think I was a little buzzed or drunk. Continue on having communication or relations with me...?

Nice try, but that's total bullshit.

Are you saying I don't normally follow through? I have my ways, boii! Maybe I'll just PM scav and discuss things.
    Most people assume they'd be shit parents. Most of the times it's probably feeling inferior to your own parenting. Who could say? All I know is that I'm not interested in finding out.

Continue having what?

If you say so

Maybe I meant that, maybe not. But that'd be cutting off your nose to spite your face. At least I'm open to reading HP, scav hates the series unabashedly. Not sure you have the stomach for that

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, she said it in the Zelda Thread... And you must finish that game too
    Good luck trying to get him to do anything!

Well, it took me at least 7 years to finish Majora's.
    Took your sweet time, did you? Is it the only Zelda game that you've completed, or where there more somewhere in there?

I started the game again last year in my PC and ended it in.. days. I remembered everything (I didn't get every mask though), and everything was as creepy as it was when I was a kid... Damn, I love that game.
    You used an emulator then. I used to know this guy in one of my classes junior year and everyday in class we would get on the PC and play Ocarina of Time. The teacher didn't really seem to care, but it was probably because we both had nearly a 100 in there. So boring. GPA booster and nothing more. The online emulators are really nice as long as you have a fast enough computer. My laptop now probably wouldn't be able to handle it, but that's where the Wii Virtual Console comes in handy. Also, I vastly prefer holding a controller with games like that as opposed to a keyboard.

Finish that game, please, heal my sorrows D:
    Heal your sorrows? XD Well, I'll do my best. I have every intention of finishing it, but it will most certainly take a while. I want all the masks!

Mafia game starts this month in the 20 and the signing ends the 15.
    Alright, I'll count myself in then. I already signed up, so I should be on the list I think. Who is hosting this time around?

Most people assume they'd be shit parents. Most of the times it's probably feeling inferior to your own parenting. Who could say? All I know is that I'm not interested in finding out.
    Same here... I wouldn't have too much of a problem doing better than my dad (I hope ), but it would be tough to beat my mom. I just don't feel I have the patience or enough interest in it.

Quote Originally Posted by xi0
    Continue having what?
    !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lame-ass who won't read Harry Potter
    Maybe I meant that, maybe not. But that'd be cutting off your nose to spite your face. At least I'm open to reading HP, scav hates the series unabashedly. Not sure you have the stomach for that
    No, I mean discuss A Song of Ice and Fire with scav. u.u I already know about his unwarranted feelings towards the Harry Potter series.
    Last edited by Naomidee; May 14, 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think they coutned your post as a sign up...

Yeah I took my time, btu it wasn't on purpose I had like a 4 year break lol. And I did finish it in emulator, yes, but I use a controller obviously, it's cooler. Project64, works like heaven, really nice emulator... not boring at all lol.

And no, I didn't finish other Zeldas... I tried Ocarina and the first ones but I just got bored, I dunno.

Thread Closed
Page 94 of 134 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast