Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 62 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast

Thread: An Elastic Heart

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Godric's Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post

And even went out in the bathroom to be able to talk with you, and when I actually arrive there, BAM! So it was totally undeserved...you didn't read the instant messages, you didn't even talk, you trolled FF in your USELESS DRUNKY STATE, pfft! You would be an awful drinking buddy!!

Spoiler show
    What're you talking about? I talked up a storm. Or maybe that was after I kicked you out. It was a drunken whim and I did it to Imp too. And Niichan and Jorped. They somehow got back in though... So stop taking it so personally.

Although I admit, I probably don't make the best drinking buddy. I prefer either my best friend, sisters, or else a huge party. That, or I also have a lot of fun drinking just by myself.

And give you sex after rating my thread one star? Pshhh. You should have followed in Thorn's steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Do I now?
    I don't know about you, but I can barely maintain a social life nowadays, so I just figured :3

100 in Calc 3? WAT. Way to be the envy of your peers.
    I didn't have to take a Calc class past calc 1 since a high level stats class was the other option. I dunno what inorganic chem is like though, but I get the feeling that an 86 is pretty damn good.

Aww with your Orgo 2 grade =/ Although I'm sure there are some people that would love that, as opposed to a D or straight failing. You must really love lab...I haven't taken orgo lab yet but I'm honestly dreading it.

Thanks, not having orgo in our lives (at the moment) is a great feeling isn't it? xD
    My social life really died last semester, when I was taking o-chem II, q-chem, cal II, Physics II, and two labs. @_@ Thank god I only took two this semester. I've had a lot more time for friends and family. And me time (that isn't constant studying). I can also focus on the classes more and actually LEARN the material instead of cramming it in a few hours and then forgetting it.

Inorganic is just more chemistry, but it's not so carbon-centric. It's the chemistry of the oxides primarily. Right now we're learning MO theory and lattice structures. I LOVE molecular orbital theory!! It's not as difficult as o-chem, but it's a lot more interesting. Or maybe I just really like my professor's teaching style.

Lab is my favorite part of school. And o-chem labs are absolutely amazing. They are SO interesting. WORD OF CAUTION : WAFT EVERYTHING. Do not smell anything directly!! Haha. Some things smelled like cherries, other things (octane, for example) smelled like the weirdest strongest crazy shit ever. It's like trying to describe the smell of coffee. How do you? Only it wasn't a good smell really... XD But seriously, you will love o-chem labs. They're so cool. O-chem II lab is a lot more fun though.

Gotta say, I don't mind being through o-chem! Too bad inorganic doesn't have its own lab though. :/ I kinda feel empty without a lab in my life. It's my first semester of college where I'm not taking one.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Spoiler show
    And here I thought I had a tough semester...Physics 2, Calc 2, and Orgo 2? On top of other stuff? Good lord. The sad part for me is that I also ended up sacrificing my summer to study for my DAT...thank GOD that's out of my way. If you only have two classes, you must feel like a bird that was just freed from its cage or something...

I didn't think that MO would change? It just seemed like a universal truth or something...

You and your labs...you're just crazy Nao. Simply crazy. :3

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

What're you talking about? I talked up a storm. Or maybe that was after I kicked you out. It was a drunken whim and I did it to Imp too. And Niichan and Jorped. They somehow got back in though... So stop taking it so personally.
    But I stayed up so late and my feet got cold in the bathroom......and I got back in too
    Quote Quote:
    Although I admit, I probably don't make the best drinking buddy. I prefer either my best friend, sisters, or else a huge party. That, or I also have a lot of fun drinking just by myself.
    I was kidding...although it would take a really patient drinking partner to keep up with UR whims
    Quote Quote:
    And give you sex after rating my thread one star? Pshhh. You should have followed in Thorn's steps.
    But angry sex is better

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

XD Nice.

Anyway, guys. I'm probably not going to log on very much anymore. If my thread dies, then the mods can just close it.

Ok-I-love-you-buh-byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Spoiler show

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

...hope to see ya around...

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It was my first manga. And it wasn't really my first anime since I watch Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Yugioh, and a little Dragon Ball as a kid, but. It was pretty much my first anime as a teenager I guess. XD I'd seen tidbits of anime and stuff, but never really sat down and watched an entire series. I'm still butthurt that the anime ended on such a cliff hanger. But I think it's just the whole "you never forget your first love" sort of thing.
    Lol that's the same reason as mine XD I guess your first manga/anime (or the first you really get into) always will be something special to you because you experienced that epicness for the first time

And well no helping it, they were way too close because of her illness and stuff :/

You're mod of the otaku section! Of course you're an otaku at heart.
    I guess I are, somehow sometimes I wish I could live a year or so in Tokyo, would be great.

LMAO! Hahahaha! That's so backwards. I think the story line in Brotherhood is worlds better than that of the original anime. As far as deviating from the manga's plot, they did a fantastic job though. The original anime really stands on its own. Although I still don't think it's better than Brotherhood by any means.
    Yes, he finished watching it now and thinks it's better. He's such a fool for not reading/watching it until now because of that silly reason XD

Did you ever watch that FMA movie that came out just this last year? I heard about it, but never actually saw it. Wondering if it's good.
    No, haven't watched it. That's because I heard it's average at best :/ most movie adaptions of series suck (when it's not a continuation but some sort of alternate setting/event).

Well, I'm really sick of the high school setting. They make good stories sometimes, but it's sooo overdone it seems. Know of anything good that isn't about teenagers in high school? XD;
    The best thing I can recommend probably is Stein's Gate: http://myanimelist.net/anime/9253/Steins;Gate

There's time travel and stuff, sure you will love it. Not to mention that it's an absolute epic show, everyone who watched it loved it

First few episodes may seem a bit weird but I can assure you, it's going to get really, really awesome.

Oh yes definitely. You write much more coherently than many many many of the English native speakers/writers I know. And I'm not even exaggerating there.
    guess that's more because they don't really care. I'm nowhere near the native speaker level though, sometimes I really need to think of how to express what I want to say. Whatever. I will just take the compliment~

D:

And this is the same god damn excuse for noy Skyping with me! DAMN IT NIICHAN.
    I posted that hours before we started to skype girl

To be honest, I haven't looked into it since our skype session guess I definitely need to fix this somehow. Just can't be that I'm not able to talk with a totally new headset

Realist. But there isn't a huge difference there.
    lol I guess that's true. Being an optimist is rare these days, I feel so left alone

Gimme your review ASAP!
    I will, I will.

I shoved her back in the pits of my subconscious. She will not be getting out anytime soon.
    Why? WHY?

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

*imagines Nao checking niichii's post and hoping that he'll die a slow and painful death*

NIICHII, you should have checked her vid!

The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, guys. I'm probably not going to log on very much anymore. If my thread dies, then the mods can just close it.

That's why i haven't seen you online lately
    Anyway good luck with everything

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

XD Nice.

Spoiler show

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    *imagines Nao checking niichii's post and hoping that he'll die a slow and painful death*

NIICHII, you should have checked her vid!
    You mean when she saw my long post? I saw that XD

What am I supposed to do, her post is so long that it's impossible to make a short answer

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

XD Nice.

Spoiler show
    Ugh I totally missed this... wtf?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Nom Nom no moar?

I just totally lost 99.8 percent of the reason form visiting this place.

Spoiler show

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets hope she sees this and decided to come back

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course she will come back

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I kinda miss you already.
    Please come back real quick.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like