Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

15 10.49%
  • Good

44 30.77%
  • Average

51 35.66%
  • Bad

33 23.08%
New Reply
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 584 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 584 Discussion / 585 Predictions

Quote Quote:
    Kabuto is one of the characters that really changed throughout the whole series!
    Hm - I was of the opposite opinion. I think he's changed the LEAST. He started off as a mysterious, unknown, smarmy, manipulative Orochimaru flunky. And today he's a mysterious, smarmy, manipulative Orochimaru acolyte. Yeah he's powered up, but as far as his general attitude, demeanor, and role as a 'manipulator' goes he is still kind of the same. In the Chunin exams he walked away with that knowing smirk on his face, and in the "Crush the Leaf" plan he was running around pulling the strings everywhere, and when Naruto chased down Tsunade he was still up to his tricks. I don't see him as having changed much (powerups aside).
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing more and more of how Orochimaru was able to do whatever he wanted with experiments, DNA, cloning and etc. it just makes it seem really stupid that Kishi made it so that he was only after Itachi and Sasuke while "alive". Yeah i get that plot-wise it made sense and that since then Kishi has change the direction of the manga in terms of now making it all about Uchiha and Senju. But Orochimaru clearly possessed both the knowledge and the scientific skills to pull off insane things. For example it makes no sense that Orochimaru wouldn't have known that Yamato survived the experiments give the fact that Orochimaru left after 16 years ago and Yamato is currently 26. So there was a 10 year period where Yamato survived and grew up with Hashirama's DNA yet Orochimaru never knew? Yeah right. Then there is the fact that he found out about Tobi's plans, Zetsu, the clones and etc. He could have taken DNA from Zetsu and played around with Hashirama's DNA even more.

Then of course there is the question of why didn't he ever attempt to clone an Uchiha? He clearly had free reign over any experiments he wanted and possessed unlimited resources. But somehow the Uchiha bodies he desired for he never attempted to clone or after doing so improve upon through science. And i'm sure if he had attempted something like that we would have known about it by now. Especially since we saw that he did do Senju and Uchiha hybrid experiments with Danzo's arm. The Bottom line is that the guy could have created a Senju and Uchiha hybrid body which could have produced the Rinnegan for himself, or something very close to it. Everyone is so desperately chasing after the Rinnegan and Rikudo Sennin's powers, and here was Orochimaru who had the blueprints and means to create such a power right in front of him and never did it. Instead Kishi made it so that Orochimaru ignored all of that and stupidly kept on chasing after the Sharingan.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

@zerocooldx

You full of questions but the answer is simple Orochimaru wanted a pure Uchiha and who knows how long it would have taken him to make a clone, there is no indication in the manga that cloning was perfectly possible and besides not every Uchiha had what it takes to awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan which Orochimaru wanted, cause I don't see the reason why when he was in Root he didn't take some of the sharingan eyes Danzo had on his right arm.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Seeing more and more of how Orochimaru was able to do whatever he wanted with experiments, DNA, cloning and etc. it just makes it seem really stupid that Kishi made it so that he was only after Itachi and Sasuke while "alive". Yeah i get that plot-wise it made sense and that since then Kishi has change the direction of the manga in terms of now making it all about Uchiha and Senju. But Orochimaru clearly possessed both the knowledge and the scientific skills to pull off insane things. For example it makes no sense that Orochimaru wouldn't have known that Yamato survived the experiments give the fact that Orochimaru left after 16 years ago and Yamato is currently 26. So there was a 10 year period where Yamato survived and grew up with Hashirama's DNA yet Orochimaru never knew? Yeah right. Then there is the fact that he found out about Tobi's plans, Zetsu, the clones and etc. He could have taken DNA from Zetsu and played around with Hashirama's DNA even more.

Then of course there is the question of why didn't he ever attempt to clone an Uchiha? He clearly had free reign over any experiments he wanted and possessed unlimited resources. But somehow the Uchiha bodies he desired for he never attempted to clone or after doing so improve upon through science. And i'm sure if he had attempted something like that we would have known about it by now. Especially since we saw that he did do Senju and Uchiha hybrid experiments with Danzo's arm. The Bottom line is that the guy could have created a Senju and Uchiha hybrid body which could have produced the Rinnegan for himself, or something very close to it. Everyone is so desperately chasing after the Rinnegan and Rikudo Sennin's powers, and here was Orochimaru who had the blueprints and means to create such a power right in front of him and never did it. Instead Kishi made it so that Orochimaru ignored all of that and stupidly kept on chasing after the Sharingan.
    This sometimes makes me wonder how Naruto would've looked like,if Kishimoto had had everything planned beforehand.What you say is very interesting and I don't think he never considered the possibilities you mentioned,but it was to late to include those ideas.This is his first series after all and noone would've expected it to be this popular,so I don't mind it.Rather it makes me look forward to his next work.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah!! you just made orichimaru sounds like god there. Anyways he is my favorite villain to start with for lots of reasons.

As for yamato, its orichimaru only who said that one of the child survive, he was amazed seeing that he is all grown up (may be amazed that no side effects are to be seen)...

About the cloning thing, seriously.. evryone was trying to clone Harashima the whole time..why not uchiha... The reason is uchiha is all about sharinghan and senju about the body ... Also its harishima's DNA that made the cloning possible in the first place... how many else clones we have seen.... I don't think kishi has not thought of it and just left it to the user's discretion... On what basis you say that orichimaru can clone anyone he wants??? Its unique to Harashima's DNA...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    1) about sasori and oro: Oro and kabuto hinted that kabuto was under sasori rather than oro. Moreover,if they were about to kill him,they could have told him that it wasn't sasori who sent him but oro. http://www.mangareader.net/93-295-8/...apter-290.html . I could find a compromise which states that oro and kabuto said so because they didn't want to tell sasori the truth until they were about to win.
    2)we already discussed about danzo's eye. he had already lost his eye much before obtaining Shisui's MS. you can check volume 48 where there are danzo and hanzo.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-451-13...apter-446.html . btw,itachi is surely older than kabuto.
    Quote Quote:
    For me the most interesting fact about this chapter was the revelation of how Danzou and Orochimaru where connected... Unlike many state here, it doensn't shown any sines of inconsistency... In Nagato´s falshback Danzou had already a bandage in his right eye, so what's the problem with that? The bandage may be a scar fo war, maybe his eye was ripped out, maybe he implanted a sharinghan there before implantig Shisui's eye... So many hypotheses... And about his arm, by the time Danzo meets Kabuto he may already have Hashirama's DNA in him... I built a time line for Naruto, it starts 60 years before the beggining of the series, and by that i have Kabuto's birth on the year 41, and yamato's birth at the year 38, yamato is 3 years younger than Kabuto. In this flashback, Kabuto seems to be around 8 years, whcih would make it in the year 49, and Yamatou would have 11, Orochimaru experimented in him while he was still young, which would mean that by this time Orochimaru already had that experiment and left yamato for dead... So for me, it makes perfect sence that Danzou has his arm covered, becouse he already has Hashirama's face in it. Also, if Kabuto is indeed 8, it's after the Kyuubi's rampage in Konoha, and they did say "the THIRD", which means it's either before Minato beeing promoted as Hokage, which in my calculations was in the year 47, one year before the attack of the Kyuubi, an by that time Kabuto has 6, or elese it's after Minato sacrificing himself. We know that 5 years after, he already had infiltrated in all the remaninig 4 villages, and by the end of it he would be only 11, too young for such feat i think... So Kabutou joined root when he was around his 8, meaning it was after the Kyuubi attack, and Orochimaru only deflected after Minato sacrificing himself, and Hiruzen refusing to make Orochimaru as the 5th Hokage. Which leads to a question, why didn't Orochimaru or Jiraya did anything during the Kyuubi rampage? Orochimaru probably didn't do nothing becouse either Danzou was sittin waiting for the destruction of the village, like when Nagato attacked Konoha, or becouse he himself wanted the destruction of Konoha, but what about Jiraya? Was he absent? On a mission? "Gathering intel"? And Tsunade? Was she around by the time of the 3rd World War? We where never told if Dan died in the 2nd or 3rd WW, and the 3rd only finished 3 years after the Kyuubi rampaged (year 51), so did she deflected before the war ended? Right after Dan died? When? Shizune was with here, and she only became Chuunin in the year 46, so Tsunade must have still been in the village by that time...
    So, 5 years passed since Kabutou joined Root till he meets Orochimaru again, that would make him 13 (year 54), and this was after Orochimaru quiting Akatsuki, and lost his arm to Itachi...
    I wrote this in last chapter discussion… By my calculations back then, Orochimaru had meat Kabuto only after quitting Akatsuki, now with this chapter that was proved wrong… But, let’s see one thing:
    What I know for sure is:
    41 – Birth of Kabuto;
    43 – Birth of Itachi (yes, according to the Databook, Itachi is younger than Kabuto);
    47 – Minato is awarded as the 4th Hokage;
    48 – Attack of Kyuubi, birth of Naruto, and death of Minato, 4th Hokage;
    53 – Itachi is promoted to Chuuning, and enters Ambu 6 months later. I estimate that it’s around this time that he enters Akatsuki, because at the end of part 1 it is mentioned that all akatsuki wasn’t together for 7 years, and it coincides with this time.
    56 – 3 years have passed and Itachi, now with 13 decimates his entire clan, awakens his Mangekyou Sharingan, and leaves Konoha.

I don’t know when he and Orochimaru fought, but I thought it was before this time, also when Chyo and Sasori clashed she said that Sandaime Kazekage was missing for at least 10 years, which would make his disapearence around this time, which would make sence if Sasori had the help of Orochimaru. After reading this weaks chapter, it’s stated that Orochimaru left the village after he met Kabuto, so from the start, Kabuto could be around 3 or 4 (and not 5 as I said before) when he met Mother (year 44/45), 3 years pass and he then meets Orochimaru, leaves the orphanage and Joins Root (year 47/48, which makes him 6 or 7 years old), 5 years pass and after spying on all the remaining 4 villages, he joins Orochimaru (year 52/53) with 11/12 years old. The problem is that we have Kabuto healing people with just 6 or 7 years… Too premature, even for such a genius, but could be if we remember that Kakashi was Chuunin with only 6, so… But it also conflicts with the notion that Orochimaru left the village many years ago, and by this calculations, he would’ve remained in Konoha until long after Kyuuvy attacked Konoha, and I was under the impression that he left the village shortly after his attack (one year, 2 years tops). Could it be that Orochimaru entered Akatsuki under the command of Danzou? Could it be that he pretended to leave Konoha, but still remained to work under Danzo’s commands? Did he fooled Danzo as well as he fooled Sarutobi, and only used Danzo to accomplish his own goals? Also, from this last chapter, Kabuto seem older than just 11/12, something’s not right… What do you think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I can think of with the sharingan is that there still some secrets Orochimaru may/may not have known that Kabuto managed to move forward with. Maybe he was aware of the relevance of' brotherhood' amongst Uchiha and the EMS, and progressing to the rinnegan. That's maybe the only thing I can think of because had it not been for Itachi's sword surprising him and owning him yet again, Orochimaru actually had a pretty good plan for obtaining both brother's eyes. It's possible he eventually learned of Itachi's illness and that also became a reason why he sought Sasuke as the host (in addition to being easily manipulated).

I think Orochimaru wanted it all for himself. ETing Madara is one thing for Kabuto, but the immortality jutsu, the quest for the sharingan - maybe it was always supposed to be about the rinnegan and Orochimaru wanting it all for himself. At least Kishimoto left that door open & had that (IMO) great foresight. But again... this is just a theory. . I agree with what you're saying... there are so many inconsistencies. Trying to make heads/tails of it, I don't know.

Either way, I kind of like a consistency with Orochimaru's character, and that consistency being curiosity. he had it in part one, and now. But again I agree... I think the danger is that the more genius Orochimaru looks now, the more questionable some of the older chapters can become.

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Regarding Root.... so much for the tongue seal... lol Granted, Orochimaru is one thing but I wonder if Orochimaru was 'that guy' that made it so that his former colleagues would need it. You know, kind of like how at work there's the one idiot that ruins things for everyone else.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For example it makes no sense that Orochimaru wouldn't have known that Yamato survived the experiments give the fact that Orochimaru left after 16 years ago and Yamato is currently 26. So there was a 10 year period where Yamato survived and grew up with Hashirama's DNA yet Orochimaru never knew? Yeah right. Then there is the fact that he found out about Tobi's plans, Zetsu, the clones and etc. He could have taken DNA from Zetsu and played around with Hashirama's DNA even more.
    Yamato was probably an insanely guarded secret for the first decade of his life. He was found as a sole-surviving infant in one of Oro's crazy genetics labs, and it probably didn't take long for Sandaime and the others to figure out he was a living "success" of Oro's Mokuton-replicating experiments. I don't think it's crazy for a ninja village to keep his existence secret for so long, they've done far worse and insane things. Also I don't think he could've just snipped some DNA from Zetsu whenever, but that's just my opinion.

Quote Quote:
    He was trying to recreate that power- the same way that Madara did. Orochimaru and Kabuto probably found out about a potential reason to fuse the two different gene pools when they dissected Madara's remains and discovered the crammed in portions of Hashirama's DNA. It's not hard to imagine Oro also knowing about the MS and its requirements and relation to Madara, and what with the massacre... well, that left Oro with two options. The first option emphatically did not go so well (Itachi), so he spent the rest of his life trying the second. With one of the last living Uchiha brothers, he could start on his path to obtaining whatever power that Uchiha Madara struggled to get before death.

If he sat around and tried to clone Uchihas until he got 1) compatible brothers who 2) both made besties with chumps they could kill to obtain the MS..... then took one of them over with Fushi Tensei to take the other's eyes..... you see, it adds about 15 years of work to his grand plan, a "Step 0" if you will. At least with the Sasuke thing he could just stay stuck on Step 1 until being sent to genjutsu hell. He didn't have the pieces because he never got Sasuke, lol. He just stupidly gave him the power to rebel. Kinda like Ghost Rider.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by da_ni View Post
    Did he fooled Danzo as well as he fooled Sarutobi, and only used Danzo to accomplish his own goals?
    ...Yes.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    The only thing I can think of with the sharingan is that there still some secrets Orochimaru may/may not have known that Kabuto managed to move forward with. Maybe he was aware of the relevance of' brotherhood' amongst Uchiha and the EMS, and progressing to the rinnegan. That's maybe the only thing I can think of because had it not been for Itachi's sword surprising him and owning him yet again, Orochimaru actually had a pretty good plan for obtaining both brother's eyes. It's possible he eventually learned of Itachi's illness and that also became a reason why he sought Sasuke as the host (in addition to being easily manipulated).

I think Orochimaru wanted it all for himself. ETing Madara is one thing for Kabuto, but the immortality jutsu, the quest for the sharingan - maybe it was always supposed to be about the rinnegan and Orochimaru wanting it all for himself. At least Kishimoto left that door open & had that (IMO) great foresight. But again... this is just a theory. . I agree with what you're saying... there are so many inconsistencies. Trying to make heads/tails of it, I don't know.

Either way, I kind of like a consistency with Orochimaru's character, and that consistency being curiosity. he had it in part one, and now. But again I agree... I think the danger is that the more genius Orochimaru looks now, the more questionable some of the older chapters can become.

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Regarding Root.... so much for the tongue seal... lol Granted, Orochimaru is one thing but I wonder if Orochimaru was 'that guy' that made it so that his former colleagues would need it. You know, kind of like how at work there's the one idiot that ruins things for everyone else.
    I think there is a trend or link here.
    To put it simply I think Kishi must be either tired or lazy about the manga thus he wants to end it as soon as he possibly can or something along those lines.
    The Story in Naruto as been going on for a while now (10yrs?) and when a story is on for that long, there's a tendency for some inconsistencies.
    This is why I believe he took out Danzo and Orochimaru and soon I believe Kabuto might be next.
    The character's listed above are geniuses who carry countless potentials or possibilities that could easily change the course of the manga which might have been against what Kishi initially planned, so Kishi must be careful not to obstruct or hinder the flow in the manga.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by da_ni View Post
    I wrote this in last chapter discussion… By my calculations back then, Orochimaru had meat Kabuto only after quitting Akatsuki, now with this chapter that was proved wrong… But, let’s see one thing:
    What I know for sure is:
    41 – Birth of Kabuto;
    43 – Birth of Itachi (yes, according to the Databook, Itachi is younger than Kabuto);
    47 – Minato is awarded as the 4th Hokage;
    48 – Attack of Kyuubi, birth of Naruto, and death of Minato, 4th Hokage;
    53 – Itachi is promoted to Chuuning, and enters Ambu 6 months later. I estimate that it’s around this time that he enters Akatsuki, because at the end of part 1 it is mentioned that all akatsuki wasn’t together for 7 years, and it coincides with this time.
    56 – 3 years have passed and Itachi, now with 13 decimates his entire clan, awakens his Mangekyou Sharingan, and leaves Konoha.

I don’t know when he and Orochimaru fought, but I thought it was before this time, also when Chyo and Sasori clashed she said that Sandaime Kazekage was missing for at least 10 years, which would make his disapearence around this time, which would make sence if Sasori had the help of Orochimaru. After reading this weaks chapter, it’s stated that Orochimaru left the village after he met Kabuto, so from the start, Kabuto could be around 3 or 4 (and not 5 as I said before) when he met Mother (year 44/45), 3 years pass and he then meets Orochimaru, leaves the orphanage and Joins Root (year 47/48, which makes him 6 or 7 years old), 5 years pass and after spying on all the remaining 4 villages, he joins Orochimaru (year 52/53) with 11/12 years old. The problem is that we have Kabuto healing people with just 6 or 7 years… Too premature, even for such a genius, but could be if we remember that Kakashi was Chuunin with only 6, so… But it also conflicts with the notion that Orochimaru left the village many years ago, and by this calculations, he would’ve remained in Konoha until long after Kyuuvy attacked Konoha, and I was under the impression that he left the village shortly after his attack (one year, 2 years tops). Could it be that Orochimaru entered Akatsuki under the command of Danzou? Could it be that he pretended to leave Konoha, but still remained to work under Danzo’s commands? Did he fooled Danzo as well as he fooled Sarutobi, and only used Danzo to accomplish his own goals? Also, from this last chapter, Kabuto seem older than just 11/12, something’s not right… What do you think?
    itachi joined akatsuki after murdering his clan,that was stated by tobi.Also,it's pretty clear that itachi is older than kabuto,according to their discussion ("you reminds me of my past" itachi told him). when itachi was 13,he captained an anbu team(kakashi stated that in volume 16). about this chapter's chornology,we still can't understand whether oro asked kabuto to have infos about akatsuki because he wanted to join it too,or if he had just left it,and then wanted to spy it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Yamato was probably an insanely guarded secret for the first decade of his life. He was found as a sole-surviving infant in one of Oro's crazy genetics labs, and it probably didn't take long for Sandaime and the others to figure out he was a living "success" of Oro's Mokuton-replicating experiments. I don't think it's crazy for a ninja village to keep his existence secret for so long, they've done far worse and insane things. Also I don't think he could've just snipped some DNA from Zetsu whenever, but that's just my opinion.
    Kind of got me thinking... I wonder what will end up happening to Yamato in the end. They've kind of moved far away from him & he's sitting back there like a battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I think there is a trend or link here.
    To put it simply I think Kishi must be either tired or lazy about the manga thus he wants to end it as soon as he possibly can or something along those lines.
    The Story in Naruto as been going on for a while now (10yrs?) and when a story is on for that long, there's a tendency for some inconsistencies.
    This is why I believe he took out Danzo and Orochimaru and soon I believe Kabuto might be next.
    The character's listed above are geniuses who carry countless potentials or possibilities that could easily change the course of the manga which might have been against what Kishi initially planned, so Kishi must be careful not to obstruct or hinder the flow in the manga.
    The thing about Danzou and Orochimaru to me is that they've become far more interesting dead than they were alive. I feel a little mixed about that. Their secrets and how cool or badass they were is coming to light (no pun intended) when they're seemingly not able to contribute much.

In hindsight, wiht these last few chapters Sandaime was like the ignorant yet benevolent governor or ruler while Danzou was the mafia boss. True yin and yang of the village, dark and light - I think it works. But it's just interesting how... well... ever since Danzou's been built as a parriah I've kind of gotten more interested in his character. That guy's done some nasty $ht and created some real terorrists (for lack of better words). He was there when Hanzou forced the death of Yahiko & Nagato went ape-sh!t, Orochimaru was there when he was ball-busting an orphanage for mafia like 'protection money', and he was well aware of the Uchiha massacre, Tobi, etc. etc. The more I think about it, the funnier it is. Everyone, Danzou blackmailed an orphanage. Think about that. lol

Hey - one other thing that this keeps reminding me of, is the mission he sent Sai on and when he provided Orochimaru with a book of individuals within Anbu. I wouldn't have at all been surprised then if in some way, in the first 'Crush the Leaf' of Orochimaru's, that Orochimaru had a side deal with Danzou so that Danzou would become Hokage of 'whatever's left'. Just like Danzou let Pain run amock so he could revel in the leftover slop.

I mean... what an @$$hole! The only thing he wasn't doing that I'm aware of is peddling booze & prostitution through the village and getting kids hooked on smoking. And for all I know, maybe he was.
    Last edited by jalix; May 03, 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

about what orochimaru was draining before kabuto showed us how he transplanted oro's body in himself, a lot of us agree that it may be hashirama's cells (and oro did possess his dna and maybe the whole body). what if he wanted to have his cells to strengthen the sharingan,awakening so the rinnegan?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe thinking about the characters age won't take us anywhere because it simply can't be explained.

My concern right now is if next chapter there will be more flashbacks..
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roggie View Post
    I believe thinking about the characters age won't take us anywhere because it simply can't be explained.

My concern right now is if next chapter there will be more flashbacks..
    I think there will be some pages showing kabuto after volume 39,that is he training at richidou. Yet,the chapter must end without the flashback,since the end will be very important,according to the fact that the next chapter ends volume 61.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I think there will be some pages showing kabuto after volume 39,that is he training at richidou. Yet,the chapter must end without the flashback,since the end will be very important,according to the fact that the next chapter ends volume 61.
    Are you sure about that? It might just be a flashback of kabuto training himself relentlessly, by himself, using up all the hidden sound's resources, within ryuchidou and then some clips of him acquiring the dna from say a comb of deidara's from the earth village, graverobbing various tombs, an explanation of how he acquired madara's dna, how he learned everything he did about the moon's eye and tobi's identity and then ending it with a two page spread of itachi saying "izanami activate!" with his eyes in some new, cool shape. Cliffhangers usually make better volume endings than some big event, I think.

New Reply
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast