Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

15 10.49%
  • Good

44 30.77%
  • Average

51 35.66%
  • Bad

33 23.08%
New Reply
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 584 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 584 Spoiler Discussion

well,thank's to bene the spoilers are clearer. unfortunately this fashback is still going on. I accept that,because I'm confident in kishi. but he better not stretch my patience

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Complaining in general is fine, since you're giving your opinion about this chapter, but it is utterly pointless to repeat the exact same thing each time while you perfectly knew the flashback would continue. Get over it. You're just making your agony even worse. Especially now when we have a very partial spoiler and are in the middle of a Golden Week.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hemostrat View Post
    Really? Is no one else happy with these flashbacks? I agree they could be done better, but hasn't the mystery of Kabuto been something fans have been itching for since the beginning?
    I like them, I always wanted to know his story and how he came to be Oro's lieutenant, etc...though I can understand the people who complain, because the timing of this flashback is a bit off...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

and if these recently chapters are " Izanami" then this would be even worse compare to flashback .... ( imagine that you reading 4 chapter for nothing !!)

look like in this chapter , we can see Orochimaru in Akatsuki ... but

Quote Quote:

At the facility
    Kimimaro and human experimentation of the home front? Blood transfusion or the like of Karin, Suigetsu Some of the water tank have
    And Orochimaru was done to Sasuke.
    so , how can Kabuto imagine Sasuke and Kimimaro in the same time !?
    خداحافظ

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I enjoy seeing more of Danzo and Orochimaru's dirty dealings. It's nice to see them actually getting to be real villains, instead of the raw deal they usually got.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

thumbs up for the most boring , lame and shallow flashback of the manga history

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Personally, I enjoy seeing more of Danzo and Orochimaru's dirty dealings. It's nice to see them actually getting to be real villains, instead of the raw deal they usually got.
    yeah I want to see them too,but danzo as a villain isn't very nice to see,especially after his great death in volume 51. now,I will vote epic if in this chapter sasori wil finally appear

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Boring, crappy, contradicting the main story (Oro sent Kabuto to spy on Sasori and later, Sasori sent Kabuto to spy on Oro which makes no sense after their discussion and the fact Sasori can manipulate memories), irrelevant to the main story overall, but at least OVER (flashback ends with Kabuto juicing himself up with Oro, Karin and Juugo stuff)

So Danzou wanted Kabuto dead, but allowed him to take part in the chuunin exam for years and let him roam free in Konoha. And then, YEARS later, he suddenly wanted to work with him again. /facepalm.
    And by the way, it's not like Danzou had SEALS to prevent people from talking ...

this is by far the worst ever part of the manga. Hopefully, Mary Sue uses Izanami in the first half of next chapter and the story can move on with something more intesting.
    Last edited by Rahan; April 27, 2012 at 12:20 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

looks liekt eh flashbacks are ending and kabuto injected himself with more dna or something should be a good chapter

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
    Boring, crappy, contradicting the main story (Oro sent Kabuto to spy on Sasori and later, Sasori sent Kabuto to spy on Oro which makes no sense after their discussion and the fact Sasori can manipulate memories), irrelevant to the main story overall, but at least OVER (flashback ends with Kabuto juicing himself up with Oro, Karin and Juugo stuff)

So Danzou wanted Kabuto dead, but allowed him to take part in the chuunin exam for years and let him roam free in Konoha. And then, YEARS later, he suddenly wanted to work with him again. /facepalm.
    And by the way, it's not like Danzou had SEALS to prevent people from talking ...

this is by far the worst ever part of the manga. Hopefully, Mary Sue uses Izanami in the first half of next chapter and the story can move on with something more intesting.
    You're making a translation or you read that somewhere else ?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, right now those flashbacks seems boring because they happen during three of the most epic fights ever.
    But, you need to see the bigger picture here.

By the time this war is over, and that you re-read those chapters, you'll see that they had their place and that they aren't that long either.

From the very beginning Kabuto has been one of the biggest enigma from this manga, and I'm thrilled that we will finally see his story.
    (despite the fact that his backstory is somewhat the same thing that pretty much any other villain in the manga so far... )

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi's ultimate endurance challenge: Read Kabuto's generic flashback. Over and over again. For 55 chapters.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

when can we expect to see this chapter?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hemostrat View Post
    Really? Is no one else happy with these flashbacks? I agree they could be done better, but hasn't the mystery of Kabuto been something fans have been itching for since the beginning?
    that's exactly the point. WHAT mystery? we saw his development since he was a teenage ninja. I NEVER gave a second of my thoughts wondering what he used to do before this. And so far, i did pretty good not thinking about it...
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    when can we expect to see this chapter?
    likely tomorrow,since the raw seems to be already out.now I'll read it. but before that,I want to say that the title itself is great! Kabuto Yakushi!when a chapter starts with a name it's always a great chapter,and it also means that the flashback is about to end.kishi is doing things well,imo.

New Reply
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast