Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

15 10.49%
  • Good

44 30.77%
  • Average

51 35.66%
  • Bad

33 23.08%
New Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 584 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 584 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Ah man your right...

I usually not one to dislike flashbacks so bad, but to know that we have these epic fights going on and we r focused in flashbacks is disappointing. Especially since these flashbacks have been very uneventful...
    I think it's also due to the fact that we already know Kabuto is gonna lose. That was clear when Sasuke stepped in the cave behind Itachi. These flashbacks are doing nothing but making it more obvious.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

unfortunately,it seems that what we knew till now about kabuto is false ... so the fact he was saved by the jonin of the medical squad is oro's lie. and what about the fact he met Sasori only after a lot of time? deidara and Sasori hinted that it was them who sent him to oro!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    yeah I want to see them too,but danzo as a villain isn't very nice to see,especially after his great death in volume 51. now,I will vote epic if in this chapter sasori wil finally appear
    That was one of the worst deaths in the whole manga. That fight was the bottom of the barrel too. Danzou and Root both got shafted, story-telling wise.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    That was one of the worst deaths in the whole manga. That fight was the bottom of the barrel too. Danzou and Root both got shafted, story-telling wise.
    that's just your opinion. I actually liked that part a lot,and I wasn't the only one. there was a thread in this forum which summarized the best and worst thing of the story during year 2010. almost everyone agreed that the part we are talking about was very cool,especially that chapter 481

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    unfortunately,it seems that what we knew till now about kabuto is false ... so the fact he was saved by the jonin of the medical squad is oro's lie. and what about the fact he met Sasori only after a lot of time? deidara and Sasori hinted that it was them who sent him to oro!
    well wouldn't that just be their perception of the situation. When the truth was that it was Orochimaru's plan in the first place.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member flameorigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ok...I predicted this flashback. Didn't realize that it'd still be going on at the end. So...next chapter...End of flashback and then Itachi does 'Izanami' leaving us to wonder what the heck that is for another week.

Or...Kabuto flashback for 2 more weeks lol
    Writer or Adventurer? Check. http://www.writerzweb.com

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

it's nice that we have some infos about the foundation of the Sound,although I'd have liked to see at least a page of it. the last part isn't very interesting but it seems to explain how he gained Hawk's powers.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hemostrat View Post
    Really? Is no one else happy with these flashbacks? I agree they could be done better, but hasn't the mystery of Kabuto been something fans have been itching for since the beginning?
    I actually think Kishi's flashback work is quite a bit better then most of his none-flashback related manga work.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

From the spoilers, looks like this chapter will be very boring. :\

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? Is no one else happy with these flashbacks? I agree they could be done better, but hasn't the mystery of Kabuto been something fans have been itching for since the beginning?
    nope...at lest not for myself... I really NEVER EVER cared about kabuto nor his past.. for me this char could never exist or could be killed way back in part1... whole april was wasted becouse of this char and his boring flashbacks that each chapter tell the same thing over and over and over again.. "he doesnt know who he is" and thats it...he will never know but why torture people for so long with those flashnbacks.... even bijus fot like 2-3pages of flashbacks and they told more than those kabuto chapters ;/

in really disaponted that kishi keeps up with this shit whilere there are way more intereting events on the battlefield...im not a kabuto fan or orochimaru fan... and those two appear over and over again... so its hell for me to be forced to see chars I dont like... just from this fact and the fact that the flashbacks are beign keep for a WAY too long time... I rate it 1/10 maybe 2/10 for efforts ;/

everyone has their likes so they will give other rating ... but for me its boring to the heavens and I did not even ove re-read those flashbacks chapters as they appeared... just fat read and forget that it ever exited

the cam raw is out and yep its boring so I better wait for chapter 590 as mostly at that time this shitness will end

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's mainly the placement of the flashback that annoys people. At this point it's coming off like a farewell present for Kabuto's character.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well,I must agree with you. the last pages weren't needed: we already knew that he implanted in himself Hawk's powers. The only aim and important thing of this flashback was to show his past,that is the part with Nonou,root,oro and Sasori. so the scond half of this chapter is quite useless,imo...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I've reread every chapter since the Uchiha bro's entered that cave at least a dozen of times in all kinds of different translations to make sure I don't miss out on even the slightest detail... thats how much I like them.

Kabuto's whole story revealed is something I was looking forward to for a very very long time, so it realy doesn't matter to me that there are some other interesting fights taking place at the same time... to me this is just as interesting.

@people who complain about those chapters over and over again:

Just deal with it... and most of all: speak for yourselves instead of proclaiming "this is shit and that is crap and this sucks and blablabla". Only because you don't like it doesn't mean its the same for everyone. Do you see me complaining for some silly reason like "chapters not being centered around my favorite characters?"
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

what I hope is that kishi isn't making the other fights go on,as he usually does . I can accept this flashback,but not if,to show this flashback,he doesn't shot the other fights!

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    @people who complain about those chapters over and over again:

Just deal with it... and most of all: speak for yourselves instead of proclaiming "this is shit and that is crap and this sucks and blablabla". Only because you don't like it doesn't mean its the same for everyone. Do you see me complaining for some silly reason like "chapters not being centered around my favorite characters?"
    583 /582 / 581 ratings
    epic : 7 / 6 / 30
    good : 41 / 46 / 71
    average : 56 / 58 / 46
    bad : 44 / 41 / 27

Looks to me like you are the one speaking for himself.
    The overwhelming majority of MH thinks the flashback started averagely good, but then became really bad. (I mean, 7 times more bad than epic twice in a row with more average than good ?)

The fact that we are still at page 2 in this thread 8 hours after the first spoiler translation came out shows that in fact, no one gives a flying fuck about what's going on.
    Last edited by Rahan; April 27, 2012 at 05:21 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast