Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

15 10.49%
  • Good

44 30.77%
  • Average

51 35.66%
  • Bad

33 23.08%
New Reply
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 584 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 584 Discussion / 585 Predictions

Hmm. It was quiet interesting tbh. Explains a lot about the Oro-Kabuto partnership and a lot about who Danzou really was or atleast his true persona. Its quiet sad though that this is Kabutos end... Pity.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 584 Spoiler Discussion

Could it be that, actually, Orochimaru lied to Danzou, saying that Kabuto was very close to be a danger for Konoha while it wasn't the case yet ? Good opportunity for him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    IMO I liked the way Kabuto changed. But Danzou...
    Yeah.. I'm a little confused. How do you have the upper hand, essentially brain wash two incredible spies to do your bidding. And then decide, "oh shit... they're too incredible. Even though they haven't shown a hint of betrayal, I'll have to kill both of them and find spies that suck in comparison. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan."

Can anyone explain this to me?
    If anyone knows of more mangas where twisted things are norm and insanity reigns supreme, please feel free to share.
    Props to Smokes for suggesting "ReBirth: The Lunatic Taker", it definitely made the list.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

well , this isn't only Kabuto's flash back , this is Orochimaru's flashback as well ....

IMO , we would see Orochimaru again ... look like Kishi doesn't want finish this manga easily .
    خداحافظ

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    Yeah.. I'm a little confused. How do you have the upper hand, essentially brain wash two incredible spies to do your bidding. And then decide, "oh shit... they're too incredible. Even though they haven't shown a hint of betrayal, I'll have to kill both of them and find spies that suck in comparison. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan."

Can anyone explain this to me?
    This :
    Could it be that, actually, Orochimaru lied to Danzou, saying that Kabuto was very close to be a danger for Konoha while it wasn't the case yet ? Good opportunity for him.
    Finally I think it's very possible that Oro lied to Danzou imo. Totally his style.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Chapter is also out on Mangastream

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This :

Finally I think it's very possible that Oro lied to Danzou imo. Totally his style.
    But then why would Danzo show fake pictures of Kabuto to Nonou? Even if Danzo flat out ordered Nonou to kill Kabuto, Danzo still had the upper hand because Root was supporting the orphanage. I don't see Danzo trying to trick one of his own root ninja (Nonou) even if Orochimaru lied to him about Kabuto. He's made his own people do worse without tricking them.
    If anyone knows of more mangas where twisted things are norm and insanity reigns supreme, please feel free to share.
    Props to Smokes for suggesting "ReBirth: The Lunatic Taker", it definitely made the list.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigman View Post
    But then why would Danzo show fake pictures of Kabuto to Nonou? Even if Danzo flat out ordered Nonou to kill Kabuto, Danzo still had the upper hand because Root was supporting the orphanage. I don't see Danzo trying to trick one of his own root ninja (Nonou) even if Orochimaru lied to him about Kabuto. He's made his own people do worse without tricking them.
    Because Oro could be the one who brought the pictures and changed those, without Danzou knowing.

We know that Oro like did term plans.
    Last edited by Gats; April 28, 2012 at 06:45 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, Orochimaru did say it was decided from the beginning as well. Long before Kabuto would be considered "dangerous".

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Because Oro could be the one who brought the pictures and changed those, without Danzou knowing.

We know that Oro like did term plans.
    I gotta disagree, it wouldn't make sense for more lies to be inserted into the story since Orochimaru, Nonou and Danzo are gone and soon Kabuto will be too. There's no reason we should assume these are lies since they would never be refuted.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

That picture of Kabuto synthetysing blood from Oro's remainings was just stupid Lets put it all into one big funnel and squeeze Oro juice!!!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    That picture of Kabuto synthetysing blood from Oro's remainings was just stupid Lets put it all into one big funnel and squeeze Oro juice!!!
    Looks like all this advanced retro-virus gene therapy, biological mutation is reduced to a meat grinder. lol

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I would've preferred if the means by which Kabuto obtained Orochimaru's abilities weren't so simple. I mean he ground out the blood from Oro's remains. Seriously? I don't think any part of this manga has ever held so little interest for me. And it seems likely that the flashbacks are going to continue into the next chapter. I'm hopeful that it focuses on Kabuto's attainment of sage abilities, that story would be far more interesting than anything we've seen from the flashbacks so far.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the spoiler, I believed this chapter to be boring, instead it was surprisingly truthful and highly enjoyable.

Still, looking at the Sasuke scan ( together with all the experiments of Orochimaru ) makes me wonder if Kabuto has Sasuke's blood as well, or if he was showed only because he was the reason of Oro's demise.

Other than that, Oro oozes charisma from every pore, damn!
    And killing Kabuto off would be a mistake, since he has even more potential:
    say he pulls a Madara and manages to take Sasuke's Sharingan ( maybe through cells or whatever ), he would grant Oro's wish and become an even stronger foe. Despite Sharingan and Rin'negans growing like grass, I really would like, for Kabuto, to go on.
    Still I can actually see Izanami stopping at least Edo Tensei, a new forbidden jutsu from a Sharingan can't be utterly ineffective, considering also how confident Itachi was.
    Shame

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Kabuto actually added body parts to himself along with using blood. I'm sure there was more to it than him just getting blood from his experiments. He most likely added stuff that made it somewhat stable and helped to cause a transformation.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Another unteresting part of all that flashbacks highlited in new chapter is Kabuto is to find himself. itachi is going to decide his destiny... Or will he use it in Sasuke? Kabuto in flashback looks like someone with undecided one... Witll it be like this until the end?
    If you belive in Light - It is becose of obsecurity
    If you belive in joy - It is becose of sadness
    And if you belive in God - It is becose of the Devil.
    (c)Enigma, The rivers of belief (the returning silence)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

what an awesome chapter. kishi is really from another planet. basically he walked us through kabuto's past thus justifying his character and why he does what he does. plus theses flashbacks give more depth to the manga making more plausible and understandable.

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast