Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

15 10.49%
  • Good

44 30.77%
  • Average

51 35.66%
  • Bad

33 23.08%
New Reply
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 584 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 584 Discussion / 585 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    It was the blood from Orochimaru's White Snake form. Seem like Kabuto was distilling it down.
    ^I don't think thats entirely correct. The blood flask being filled already starts when Kabuto and Orochimaru enter the hideout for the first time.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c584/11.html

It fills up gradually as time passes, so I think it symbolizes all the discoveries and experiences Kabuto made during his research and partnership with Orochimaru. In the end, when the flask is full, he takes all of the blood (which contains everything they achieved together) and injects it into himself.

In a sense he views that blood as his "true self", because that blood is the embodiment of everything he did during the years after he left Root.

But because of Orochimaru's premature demise the "Project" wasn't completed, there's still something missing, and thats why Kabuto states "Its not enough yet, this still isn't me".
    Last edited by LnDRash; April 29, 2012 at 03:04 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I presumed the filling of the jar from before was a separate symbol from the filling of the jar at the end, where we actually see him draining/distilling Orochimaru's dead snake form into it and then injecting it into himself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    those who said that danzo was the only real ninja,because he was the only one who acted as a ninja,were wrong,imo. maybe only at the first time,but if he wants to his subordinates because they are too strong,he isn't but an idiot! that's why he failed and that's why he died for having done things which he didn't need to do.
    As far as I'm concerned, Shino is still the only true ninja. Probably all the Aburame. On a related note, looks like we found out who the nano-bugs guy's father was.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    I don't understand the time-line that this flashback took place under when compared to the the time-line we were given before. Right now Kabuto is about 23 years old, we know that 16 years ago Konoha was attacked by the Kyuubi and that around 17 years ago the Third Shinobi War ended. We know that Orochimaru left Konoha sometime after Minato was chosen by Hiruzen to be Yondaime Hokage which took place about 17 years ago. Yet in this flashback we see Orochimaru telling Kabuto that the two of them will now leave Konoha. Well if this took place prior to or around the time of the Kyuubi's attack then Kabuto should have been about 6-7 years old in the current flashback. However he is clearly at least twice that age when he and Orochimaru decide to leave Konoha.

This means that Orochimaru was still a Konoha shinobi during and after the Kyuubi's attack on Konoha and after Minato's death. Which raises the big question of where was Jiraiya during all of this? The training of Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan took place after the Second Shinobi War, so he definitely wasn't with them during that time. And we know that Jiraiya unofficially "left" Konoha to chase after Orochimaru as soon as he left the village. So where was Orochimaru and specifically Jiraiya during the Kyuubi attack? And more importantly where was Jiraiya during the few years after those events took place since Orochimaru was clearly still a Konoha shinobi? This flashback just screwed up the entire time line of the Sannin. And no i don't care to know where Tsunade was.
    Kabuto was 10 years old when he got his false identity as a Konohagakure genin, according to his registration records from the data books. Before that, he'd been spent three years enrolled in the Academy. So he was probably about 12 when he and Orochimaru left Root.

Of course, you can't trust Kabuto's age to be accurate anyway. He was an orphan. Most likely he was about 4 years old when found. 7 when he joined Root, 12 when he left with Orochimaru.

That's assuming Orochimaru can be trusted, too. He says he's still in Root but he might be lying. He's already got his Otogakure uniform. It might be that he killed the Root member sent to finish the job and is just BSing Kabuto to get him on his side.

In situations like this, I think it's simple enough to just assume, "they weren't in the village."

I don't know why people need to have every damn detail spelled out for them. Use some deductive reasoning.
    Last edited by Suzaku; April 29, 2012 at 03:36 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I'm concern, Naruto has been on hiatus since the chapter he learned the names of all the dead jinchuuriki and tail beast.

I don't like the logical explanation of Kabuto's history. I always thought he was to Orochimaru what Haku was to Zabuza. As in, blindly following someone with some psychotic obsession. Having explanation to why he is this way does not work for me. I still remember when he sent out Kimmimaro to go retrieve Sasuke. That was cruel. In that cruelty, I don't see logic behind it. I just simply thought Kabuto was a sadist, may be even worse than Orochimaru because he has no interest in finding any truth like his master.

Anyway, prediction for Not-Naruto's next chapter, flashback continue which will show what happen to Kabuto's mother. The fact that she might still be out there in the present doesn't seem right to me.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Suzaku show

Well use some of that "deductive reasoning" to fill in the year gaps in the history of the Sannin for me will ya champ. Thanks much obliged.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Kabuto was 10 years old when he got his false identity as a Konohagakure genin, according to his registration records from the data books. Before that, he'd been spent three years enrolled in the Academy. So he was probably about 12 when he and Orochimaru left Root.

Of course, you can't trust Kabuto's age to be accurate anyway. He was an orphan. Most likely he was about 4 years old when found. 7 when he joined Root, 12 when he left with Orochimaru.

That's assuming Orochimaru can be trusted, too. He says he's still in Root but he might be lying. He's already got his Otogakure uniform. It might be that he killed the Root member sent to finish the job and is just BSing Kabuto to get him on his side.

In situations like this, I think it's simple enough to just assume, "they weren't in the village."

I don't know why people need to have every damn detail spelled out for them. Use some deductive reasoning.
    The timeline given by the flashback makes it clear that Kabuto was around 7 when he was fount. And from what we were told, he couldn't have spent more then four years in Konoha after the five years spent spying and three at the orphanage. We pretty much have to assume all that information about him graduating the academy and such was all false.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The past few chapters have been extremely boring lately I'm so sick of it. When Naruto & C.O was fighting Tobi there was so much hype and epic action....now we have meaningless flashbacks.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    It was the blood from Orochimaru's White Snake form. Seem like Kabuto was distilling it down.
    it may be,but sasuke said that the white snake form was achieved after changing a lot of bodies,so I doubt he had already that form. maybe those was the sum of the blood of the other ninjas.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Maybe I'am perceiving it differently because somehow I'am pretty much convinced those sudden memories are already part of Izanami.
    This.

I'm 99.999% certain that we are getting the big Kabuto flashback because of Itachi's Izanami, which is going to "undo" part of Kabuto's life and change him somehow. Kabuto has lost his cloak - so that's pretty much a lock that his defeat is imminent. Izanami is putting a big re-do on Kabuto's life, so we have to see how that unfolds in order to understand just what Itachi did.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post

Well use some of that "deductive reasoning" to fill in the year gaps in the history of the Sannin for me will ya champ. Thanks much obliged.
    Only dropping by to answer your request!

Here's a Sannin timeline I did a while back:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...06#post1363406

Although, I don't know if everything works now since I wrote this 3 years ago...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member allendsup23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Only dropping by to answer your request!

Here's a Sannin timeline I did a while back:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...06#post1363406

Although, I don't know if everything works now since I wrote this 3 years ago...
    This could fit in as per the current events. Kabuto could be 19-20 years old in part 1 which means he was around 7-8 when Kyuubi attacked. Could it be that he was found by Konoha when he was 4 years old and then spent 3 years in orphanage. So he may be around 6-7 when Danzou and Orochimaru took him. After that Kyuubi attack happened. 2-3 years later, Orochimaru left Konoha. He knew about Kabuto so he found him and made him an offer. At that time, he told Kabuto that he and Kabuto will leave Konoha.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    it may be,but sasuke said that the white snake form was achieved after changing a lot of bodies,so I doubt he had already that form. maybe those was the sum of the blood of the other ninjas.
    Kabuto was draining the White Snake form at the end. What Orochimaru was draining was different and currently unknown.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Namikaze00Minato's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, Shino is still the only true ninja. Probably all the Aburame. On a related note, looks like we found out who the nano-bugs guy's father was.
    Whoa!! Did I read a completely different chapter than you?! Who was the father of the Nano-Bugs Guy?? I'm confused here... I don't recall reading about that....

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

I agree!! I believe that the jar in the beginning was a completely different jar than the jar Kabuto was draining into himself... Somehow related but somehow unrelated... But yes I believe that it symbolizes the Identity of the person...

I also thought about the fact that maybe this flashback is already part of Izanami.. If it is then WTH!! So far so not cool...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Seriously, what did they spot in a 7 year old child!? When i was seven i could barely do subtractions or climb a ladder...
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

New Reply
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast