Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

15 10.49%
  • Good

44 30.77%
  • Average

51 35.66%
  • Bad

33 23.08%
New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Naruto 584 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 584 Discussion / 585 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    I'd suggest you read Bakuman.Assistants have no role in the creation of the plot.And manga-ka usually have only a single editor,who helps the writer if needed.But he mostly suggests minor changes like making a panel bigger to increase the effect of a character's speech and things like that.Sometimes he advises him to change the story or focus on something else in order to increase the manga's popularity,but that rarely happens with famous manga-ka.
    Duly noted.

But I've really only got time for this one, and barely that. Though of course I never suggested that the head manga writer wasn't pivotal to developing the story.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

peace and love my friends ! in some hours we should start receiving spoilers,so let's conclude the conversation about this chapter!

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    peace and love my friends ! in some hours we should start receiving spoilers,so let's conclude the conversation about this chapter!
    I agree.Some of this arguing might find its end with tomorrow's chapter.Or it will make this whole thing worse,but let's hope for the best.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    This is what you would want others to believe if you want your complaint to have any 'merit'.

In the end, everyone understands that what matters most is his/her own personal preference. Reasonings, especially negative ones, are simply tools for you to propagate that preference onto others.
    That is actually true. But then again I think that's the point of the forums and boards. People can follow along to the story that compels them, and Naruto does that for me. Granted, I like some arcs better than others but the overall Manga I find interesting because I'm curious as to where it's going... or rather, how it will eventually get there. Liek the current arc... I'm not so interested in Kabuto, but I am interested in Danzou and Orochimaru and any secrets his flashbacks could reveal. IMO that's part of the genius of the writer. Whether or not someone agrees with a theory or perspective is perfectly fine... in the end it doesn't matter one bit to me. I don't know anyone here but there's some good posters with good ideas IMO, and I'm not so smart that I know everything (as google_kun cna attest haha). So people can either take or leave the opinions and apply it to their own enjoyment or not. That's the beauty of it.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    I agree.Some of this arguing might find its end with tomorrow's chapter.Or it will make this whole thing worse,but let's hope for the best.
    It's all because of the lack of chapter. Cursed holiday breaks... Either way, only a few more hours. Hopefully it'll wind down the flashbacks or we'll get something meaty.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    As I said in an earlier post, stating your opinion is ok until you use it as a tool to spread negativity across the forums.
    Ah - but using your own logic what you perceive as "negativity" is a result of your own opinion, is it not? Consider... You do not "like" someone else's opinion about the past 3 chapters of Kabuto flashbacks. Therefore, your reaction is that the person is being "negative". Conversely, when you choose to disagree with that person you are not being contentious yourself, but you are spreading "positiveness".

Therefore, should you not then censor yourself and all your opinions whenever you find that they disagree with someone else's in the interest of fostering "positiveness"? Of course not. Such an argument would be patently absurd on its face. The mere ACT of expressing an opinion is going to be interpreted as "spreading negativity" by anyone who happens to have a different opinion. Therefore the assertion that expressing an opinion is OK until it crosses some hypothetical, subjective threshold (at which point it becomes 'spreading negativity') is specious. The only people that can make that judgement are the board moderators. Anyone else making such assertions are simply being trolls themselves, and I include myself in that category sometimes.
    Last edited by Invader; May 08, 2012 at 03:19 PM.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

8. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

please,I would prefer not to remind you of this: tomorrow the last chapter of volume 61 will be out,so be ready to read izanami being used at the end

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Hopefully it'll wind down the flashbacks or we'll get something meaty.
    I really think that this arc is winding up Kabuto as a character. And let's face it... Kabuto has been with us in the story every since the Chunin exams. He's not some guy like Danzou who never really had much face time. He was a major player, and was all over the place in just about every major story arc involving Orochimaru. He's a major player, and for him to be getting 3-4 chapters of 'flashback' at this point in time is a pretty good indication that he is done. He is either going to die himself, or he's going to be 'taken over' by Orochimaru or something like that. Either way, Kabuto's role in the story is looking like it is pretty much over. The only thing left after this flashback is going to be the details of exactly how he gets defeated or killed. Once the flashback ends, Kabuto ends.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member apathism's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what you would want others to believe if you want your complaint to have any 'merit'.

In the end, everyone understands that what matters most is his/her own personal preference. Reasonings, especially negative ones, are simply tools for you to propagate that preference onto others.
    Haha, you've been reading too much Naruto. The way you phrased this sounds EXACTLY like how a Naruto villain would say it.

Lets move on and enjoy/argue-about the next chapter

Kage-Baka No Jutsu!

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 584 Spoiler Discussion

I'm sorry but the character kabuto just does not interest me in the slightest. I already knew all I wanted to know about him a while ago. We already knew he went rogue and was manipulated by orochimaru, or was kissing his ass at least. These last couple of chapters have been ridiculously disappointing. Kabuto sucks and I really don't care about him at all.

last few chapters have been the equivalent to eating a fresh turd out of a public toilet.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 584 Spoiler Discussion

I honestly couldn't be more condescending than people who called Kishi a sexist just because you know why, or people who proclaimed that Naruto is crashing just because you know why again.

People shouldn't be using their personal preference as a way to legitimise an insult. That's how I see it.
    Are you still hurt about Kishi being accused of being a sexist? It's a discussion, we're allowed to discuss stuff and criticize something we don't like. Rather than complain about the way members criticize something, why don't you argue against it? Some members complained about the direction of this flashback or the timing, you can argue against it instead of complaining about members' opinions.

I don't see how calling Kishi a sexist is an insult.

In any case, this chapter sucked. Flashback had more potential, but I guess Kishi's trying to be as light as possible for the kids.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    I really think that this arc is winding up Kabuto as a character. And let's face it... Kabuto has been with us in the story every since the Chunin exams. He's not some guy like Danzou who never really had much face time. He was a major player, and was all over the place in just about every major story arc involving Orochimaru. He's a major player, and for him to be getting 3-4 chapters of 'flashback' at this point in time is a pretty good indication that he is done. He is either going to die himself, or he's going to be 'taken over' by Orochimaru or something like that. Either way, Kabuto's role in the story is looking like it is pretty much over. The only thing left after this flashback is going to be the details of exactly how he gets defeated or killed. Once the flashback ends, Kabuto ends.
    I agree, and I think after the flashback arc, we may jump to the 5 kages fight, because technically if Kabuto dies, ET continues forever. Something has to happen where Kabuto is either controlled, or the ET ends, and the 5 kages is allowed to defeat Madara. Otherwise, it would be a rather anti-climatic ending for the 5 kages fight with Madara.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm 100%sure that kishi will make this fight almost go to an end,and then he will move the scene to kages' fight and he will,from then on,alternate those 2 fights. that according to how kishi's been making things till now.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Depotboy's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is the 585 thread?

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read the sub-section title, here you are in : Naruto Chapter and Review Archive.

For the newest chapter's discussion, just scroll down in the Naruto Section front page.

New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21