Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

34 46.58%
  • Good

29 39.73%
  • Average

4 5.48%
  • Bad

6 8.22%
New Reply
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 490 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member unusualangel's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions

So what about the "the stuff people say on these forums"? Just to let you know this forum is called Discussion/Predictions. I have just stated my theory. Everything else you see here are all theories and guesses until the next chapter comes out. (:

I'd rather hear from you why my guess is out of the question rather than make it sound like its stupid and idiotic. (:
    Last edited by unusualangel; April 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo was great. Not only didn't he blink at Kirge's attack, but he even threw it back at him barehanded. Can't wait to see Ichigo handles the Holy Form.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the Holy Form of Kirge till... i saw the shoes. Darn Kubo, those shoes aren't epic!

The way that Kirge spoke makes me think that Ishida had a lot of secret training to develop his abillities.
    And either Vandenreich kept an eye on Ishida or his father was in touch with Vandenreich all the time.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member unusualangel's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    Damn Bleach is EPIC as of late.

So many things this chapter is doing to my brain:

1. I wonder who the other 4 are
    2. How does that guy know ishida?
    3. Does this possibly mean that ishida will be bad for a little while(crosses fingers XD)?
    4. So does this mean Ishida now has potential to rival ichigo in power?
    5. Why are chad and orihime so weak?

Can't wait for next week.
    also, if the VR are already on their way to invade SS wiithout the rest of the "war potentials", what could be their use? Are the VR also gonna go after the Soul King later on and use the "5 war potential" against the Royal Guards?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this chapter, funny, everybody seems to think the other 4 special weapons are big guns..I wouldn't be surprise if it was ichigo's friends, that would be hilarious...I hope that isn't the case though, these chapters keep getting better and better....keep it coming!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by liductan; April 28, 2012 at 01:25 PM.

“I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what he meant when he said that it was impossible for Ishida's attack to be weaker than his.
    Why is Ishida so special?

And, it seems that those quincy will also have a "release" mode, just like the Shinigami and the Arrancars.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a stupid question.

Will there be a new bleach this wednesday?

Or do we have to wait a week?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kanamechidori View Post
    I have a stupid question.

Will there be a new bleach this wednesday?

Or do we have to wait a week?
    Since we had the chapter when we weren't supposed to aka early release, there will be no Bleach next week.
    Next round of spoilers and chapters will be on May 9th.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if anyone else noticed this, but when Kirge went Vollständig, his eyes changed into black and white vertical lines. I'm thinking that the "Monks of Destruction" have become the "Angels of Destruction" now. Holy weapons, Quincy Crosses, and other motifs make them seem more like a group of angels. And if this is the case, I am behind this new Quincy theme.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter. infos are always welcome . the fight is going on pretty well,and the art was excellent too. maybe the end was a bit strange,that's why I didn't vote epic.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Grekaosangel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*Sigh*

For an army that seems to know so much about their opponents, why do they seem so convicted in their desire to kill Ichigo? That's the worst possible strategy anyone could come up with? You kill him...and then you have to deal with Hollow Ichigo.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter, a lot of interesting stuff going on here.

The first thing worth commenting are the sternen ritten. It seems their numbers are rather small, 7 or 8 (can't really be sure if one of the cloaks is actually 2). If they are to fight the captains, SS allies and the ryoka gang and they have all the information they do seem to have they must be quite stronger than a normal captain because they are outnumbered 2 to 1 basically. If their power only made it to captain level then SS would destroy them at this point.

That Kirge knew about ishida in such a fashion was rather disturbing. Its was like ishida was not actually their enemy and to boot it was also like they were expecting him to join them. I wonder what they know of his dad and what role he has in all of this. Ishida's dad has never particularly wanted to fight as far as we know, he didn't even want ishida to be a quincy. In this regard, I can't imagine him having a place among vanderreich. Of course, I would think they expect him to join them.

The fight with kirge is rather interesting although confusing. I thought we would see quincy using weapons in conjunction with their quincy crosses to make weird bows as we saw with kirge the last chapter however it seems they take things a step ahead of that. The glove which he just showed is basically a sanrei glove and it allows for access to the quincy final form which we have only seen once before. The issue with that is that the form was supposed to have severe drawbacks. I can't imagine these guys going to war with SS with only something so unstable as a weapon. As we saw with ishida, the final form was enough to take someone barely at VC level to the point where he could overpower a captain. In this regard, the final form is a brutal powerup, perhaps the strongest we have seen to date. However, that wouldn't make sense here. If we have people close to captain level going through such a thing the result would be desastrous for SS at the very least, no actual chance of winning. More so, one fight in which they have a time limit and they would be out at least until someone shot them in that spot which allows quincy to regain power. I think this final form is not quite the same as we saw with ishida against mayuri basically. This is a controlled form which does not have neither as much power nor as severe drawbacks. The time ishida used it it took his power beyond human limits, hence why he lost his power. I think that this form merely pushes the power of a quincy to its very limits hence it does not have as much power nor its severe side effects. Still, a controlled form which could be used at will would be absurdly strong too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

anyway, ONTOPIC, The one thing that stuck out to me this chapter was the whole thing with Uryu. That guy did not speak of uryu as if he was a enemy or someone he "casually " knows, he spoke of him as if he knew him very well and regarded him as a mutual ally. I just get the feeling that Uryu is hiding something from Ichigo and his friends. He did not want to go to Hunco Mundo which could be explained by him knowing that Vandereich is there and not wanting to go there with Ichigo since he knew Ichigo would fight them.

Now I just wonder how does Ryuken fit into all of this? Given his power and how important he seems as a Quincy I would think that the Vandereich would have DEFINITELY come to ask him to join (if he hasn't done so already).
    Last edited by Darjaille; April 28, 2012 at 03:02 PM.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

oh holy °.°!!! Well Ichigo forget about Bankai if you use only that you'll have problems with this dude!! I hope I don't need to remind you about Uryu's "Lezter Still"!
    And well I hope I am not wrong and he kicks his but easily like Ivan's!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol Kirge should be at least low captain level in base and by logical power scaling his final quincy form should at least be R1 ulquiorra level. Ichigo isn't winning this unless he releases bankai (I am assuming current ichigo is roughly equal to FKT ichigo), which Kirge can steal. this also goes for the rest of the shinigami.

this will be interesting.

also it's been how few chapters and bleach's war is already stomping naruto's war in terms of epicness?

19. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast