Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

7 6.09%
  • 2 (Average)

16 13.91%
  • 3 (Good)

40 34.78%
  • 4 (Great!)

38 33.04%
  • 5 (Epic)

12 10.43%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 1.74%
New Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 665 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 665 Spoiler Discussion

I thought the chapter was really good. I love it when the less featured members get their moments to shine and Choppers anger was brilliant. I forgot that he was really sensitive when it comes to medicine and health, and I'm wondering if he just got a new nemesis apart from Hogback. That would be awesome! The humour was also great, loved the solution that Nami came up with

About the Cool Brothers I think it's fare to assume that they as well have been experimented on, however, I find it shocking that they took out both Zoro and Brooke with ease, although judging from Brooks body/face and the clothes of the group it seems they were taken by surprise and most likely put to sleep or something like that, rather than being beat to the point of losing conciousness. Finally, I knew that Smoker's heart was going to be used for something and I guess that it will be quite intriguing.

It makes one wonder though, how many "freaks" CC actually possesses and how strong they really are? Also, Magellan got served!!! Haha, never realised that he would get to be demoted and it seems that in the cover that stated that Sadie-chan was in love with the new vice-warden it was Magellan all along and not Saldeath. Oda the trollking!
    Last edited by Ero-Sanji; April 28, 2012 at 05:33 AM.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 665 Discussion / 666 Prediction

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/665

i think those twin is the guys that follow Zoro the one calling Zoro brother forgot the name though

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, WHAT? They defeated Zoro?
    WTF?

And it was a good chapter after all.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

A great chapter. If it wasn't clear already that Clown was the evil one that needs to be stopped, then it's now. Making kids addicted to drugs in order to experiment on them to make standard humans turn into giants is just uberevil.

Quote Originally Posted by raDar View Post
    And Oda's trolled when he made the cover of 663 saying that Sadie is in love with the new VW despite showing Saldeath in the cover.
    Where was there any information that Saldeath would be the new vice warden? From the cover showing Sadie and Domino together on a cover ... I expected some yuri fanservice though. Come to think of it... <selfish>Yeah Oda trolled me, too.</selfish> :P

But actually, Sadie's behaviour towards Magellan and him finding her all tied up back in the ID arc was a huge hint after all. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/665

i think those twin is the guys that follow Zoro the one calling Zoro brother forgot the name though
    Johnny and Yosaku are in Cocoyashi.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Zoro is sleeping, as well as Namy and Brook. Or knocked out maybe by some kind of gas. If that's so, then those shotguns cold brothers have, don't shot bullets.

"This is the perfect camera chance" & "dont speak in chopper's body again" LOL.
    Last edited by ukimix; April 28, 2012 at 06:49 AM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Boring chapter :\
    Wonder if changing body made the ppl alot weaker...
    Since zoro and the others got stomped...
    Sad..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sp0nje's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Zoro hasnt draw his swords. So I guess that they were put to sleep or taking by suprise. But they didnt look hurt so I guess the first.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

A standard chapter. Nothing of too much significance occured. Curious about the brothers introduced, I find it likely that they simply ambushed Zoro, Brooke, and Sanji. I don't see that lot going down without making a scene, and causing a bit of carnage. The brothers likely have a field advantage in the extreme cold weather. I agree with the thoughts that they are likely to be some sort of yeti, by experiment or just naturally so.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

A really nice set-up chapter. It was great seeing Chopper get mad in Sanji's body, it made him look even more serious!
    LOL at Robin! xD Guess she used the 2 years to work on a sense of humor ;P

So now we have;
    Luffy, Robin and Usopp looking for Master
    Zoro, Brook and Sanji looking for the Samurai
    Chopper, Nami and Franky looking out for the kids / trying to find Law

Guess this is going to be one of the shorter arcs perhaps? who knows..

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

OH, maybe Big Mam is working with Ceaser (candy drug) to set the main plot for the saga?
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shojin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, pretty nice chapter. God I hate CC even more now after reading what he did to those kids.
    **THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT**
    Project
    and Thread (UPDATE 7/5/14)
    **THE SHIZURU KUWABARA: REIKIBUKI STYLE PROJECT**
    Go here (UPDATE 05/23/12)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is up!)

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

one of the 3 strawhat groups will meet smoker in the next chapter imo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 665 Spoiler Discussion

I found it rather interesting that Zoros group were taken out. Seems they were taken out by sleeping gas. Moreover Zoro didn't even draw his swords, only Brook did. I guess Zori and Sanji were arguing, while it seems that only Brook noticed the attack.

The giants or pseudo giants were heading towards G-5, on the way they have taken out Zoros group. I believe the trio will likely want to revenge themselves. Meaning they will fight alongside the handicapped Smoker and Tashigi the two giants.

Considering how the plots evolves, Im quite sure Law > Smoker was just plot circumstanced outcome. Clearly Oda wanted to handicape Smoker so that he would needed the help of the SHs fighting CC on PH. Basically there will be a similar case like in Alabasta between the SHs and G-5. I still believe Smoker is stronger than Law, simply because of Laws facal impression during their fight and the fact the plot required Smoker to lose.

That aside Smokers heart is presented to CC, instead of crushing and consequently killing him, he plays the "no need, they are done anyways" card. Typical cliché move of a villain, who is doomed to fall. Can't wait to someone beat teh smirk of CCs face.

This chapter had great comedy as well. I liked Robins comment towards Franky the most. I would have voted for "great", if it wasn't for the coverpage. So I have voted "good". I also must say, Choppers facial expression was just weird in Sanjis body. Weird enough to look disturbing.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow the chapter is out It was a funny chapter again this week . LOL i can't get accustomed with they having their body switched at all . But what i find very strange is the fact that even though they are in this state for quite some time now poor Sanji didn't get to see Nami's panties at all lol
    Franky in Chopper's body is just ..Even Robin who most of times is quiet and doesn't find anything strange is telling Franky to stop talking in Chopper's body . God they need to switch back as soon as possible .

Now getting on the serious part . I feel really sorry for those kids . I would have slapped Brownbeard in Chopper's place . He's such a fool for believing in that psycho CC . But this is getting really interesting , to think that those kids were originally normal size ...maybe CC wants to create his own army of giant monsters or something .
    I'm glad Usopp did a good thing again . His pop greens are really useful and i can't stop myself from wondering what kind of seeds he still has left to show us

Now i don't understand something ...Was Zoro and co. defeated by those 2 brothers ? I mean i can't believe it no matter what . We're talking about Zoro here . Sanji is in that pitiful state but Zoro isn't so it's just plain strange ...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member coqui018's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think zoro group was snuck up on or beaten i think they saw the giants from a distance and decided to play dead as not to draw attention to themselves, tell me would you think twice to check a group of people to see if there alive during a blizzard when ones is a skeleton and the others have their faces planted in the snow. i think oda is pulling the same trick he did in the fishman arc and the beginning of this one with nami group where the villains just assumed brook was dead and ignored him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow..lol ..I started writing after Ero-Sanji's post while watching a few series, funny already 3h passed and there are like 10 posts in between his and my earlier post. Time sure past fast if u don't pay attention xD

Quote Originally Posted by raDar View Post
    I still don't get how Tashigi and Smoker got body swapped if Smoker's heart was with Law's. Unless Law's just deceiving Clown and it's just a random heart of one of those fodder G5 marines.
    I think the heart switch was just for the visual effects, just for the optic for us reader. Basically a metaphor for the personality change.

I think the real technical switch was the head/brain. After all our brain controls everything, personality, emotion etc.

New Reply
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast