Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

7 6.09%
  • 2 (Average)

16 13.91%
  • 3 (Good)

40 34.78%
  • 4 (Great!)

38 33.04%
  • 5 (Epic)

12 10.43%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

2 1.74%
New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: One Piece 665 Discussion

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 665 Discussion / 666 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    I can't decide if Kaiten's last comment is just an attempt to bait us into a discussion or not.:E
    Maybe :3

It is not so much that they are unimportant and more that some fans read to much into them, trying to find complicated plot developments in relatively straightforward, simple images, many of which are meant to be humorous.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Magellan and Hanyabal switching positions makes sense if you consider the fact that during Magellans time as chief warden, prisoners were able to construct and hide in a Level that shouldn't even exist (Level 5.5, Newkama Land), were able to infiltrate ID (Luffy, Blackbeard) and escape from it. Also remember, that most of the time Magellan sits on the toilet due to his diarrhoe. Magellan just had to take responsibility for what happened.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hah! good luck to impel down with hanyabal running the helm. he's got no powers whatsoever, he's got only that stick with him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    hah! good luck to impel down with hanyabal running the helm. he's got no powers whatsoever, he's got only that stick with him.
    How does that change anything? It's not like they will fear Magellan less, if anything he will be more hardcore so such situation might never occur again under his watch. Secondly Hannyabal isn't weak! He stood up after one of Luffys strongest PreTS attacks only to be taken out by a suprise attack from Blackbeard.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Additionally: Oda hinted this development from the first dialogue, he made Hannyabal speak by saying: "Welcome to my Impel Down." and by making him repeat that he wanted to be "the Chief Warden instead of the Chief Warden"...

BTW... Next cover should be Domino!!! Oda better not forget on her.

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, does anyone know when we'll hear the first thing about the new chapter?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoronoa Roro View Post
    I wanted to say that wg is obviously behind those [...]
    Im afraid you are using the word "obvious" too careless.

But I do understand where you are coming from. Continuing the mass destruction weapon program alive, after the failure and its shut down 4 years ago, sounds very cliché. I mean the secrecy for this operation can be easily explained, if the shudown was due to a PR problem. To avoid trouble with the 170+ nations and the public, they could be doing this in secret.

Even though there is logical possibility, I have to disagree though. If a fraction of the WG/Marines happens be behind this, I would consider this a massive troll of Oda. It would be just too cliché and boring writing. There are already enough stories like that. We don't need this in OP.

Im sticking with the guy Flamingo has a partnership with. He is most likely behind this (imo). I further guess him to be Vegapunk.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBob15 View Post
    So, does anyone know when we'll hear the first thing about the new chapter?
    Should be out in a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by lawlord View Post
    While yeah they were distracted and this can make your COO not work, still seems stupid to seemingly defeat them. Just pointless drama.
    Not the first time a author weakens or bends the character skills to adjust them to the plot. There are already enough cases involved with CIS and PIS. Not only in OP. So this is rly no big deal. The plot required them to "lose", that's al.

Moria vs Luffy = CIS - Moria limited himself with sucking all those shadows.
    Croco vs Luffy = PIS - Croco was limited by the plot to not use his hax abilities.

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    and maybe magellan is just "wearing that title" for a time,because he has just come to visit his previous workplace. I want him to achieve higher roles!
    i know how you feel. I wanted him to be outside taking a more active role in the story. But Oda decided to let him rot in ID. Such as waste imo. I was rooting him to a Admiral, but to bad. I just hope Oda brings him out at the last big battle.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHair View Post
    Im afraid you are using the word "obvious" too careless.

But I do understand where you are coming from. Continuing the mass destruction weapon program alive, after the failure and its shut down 4 years ago, sounds very cliché. I mean the secrecy for this operation can be easily explained, if the shudown was due to a PR problem. To avoid trouble with the 170+ nations and the public, they could be doing this in secret.

Even though there is logical possibility, I have to disagree though. If a fraction of the WG/Marines happens be behind this, I would consider this a massive troll of Oda. It would be just too cliché and boring writing. There are already enough stories like that. We don't need this in OP.

Im sticking with the guy Flamingo has a partnership with. He is most likely behind this (imo). I further guess him to be Vegapunk.

and one guy working from shadows to obtain power isn't cliche? I think that's most exploited theme ever. Specialy in one piece.. But it's not important if theme is cliche or not, what important is storytelling and how do you use that theme.
    We could end up dealing with alien x files style conspiracies..
    Sorry for my Engrish...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough. I was indeed using "Cliché" without a second thought. I just don't want to see the Gorusai or anyone with political power we know of to be behind this. It would be a boring twist, imo. The Gorusai are already stained as evil, the moment they annihilated Ohara for their own sake. A secret operation involving kids is not needed to make them even more evil. Same case with the Tenryuubito.

New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21