Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 154 Discussion/155 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 154 Discussion/155 Predictions

@Teeba
    Nothing like a Cock blocker, start it nice and easlie. A surprise Kiss from a dump situation, a miss undertstanded I love you or one of them, it will be Kunieda, say what she really feels. Or will here blushing stop here but for that it gives Himekawa, Tojo, Kanzaki and Aiba who will help Oga. In his own issue. More like that is a school trip when i remember my ones, it was always something like that.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner pnyhmsmx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pirulito View Post
    So about Aiba, I think he will enter St. Ishiyama.
    I don't think I would want Aiba in the school. I'm curious if Oga is aware that Furuichi and Hilda were watching the fight from the bushes.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pirulito View Post
    So about Aiba, I think he will enter St. Ishiyama.
    I think he'll become a reoccurring character, but I don't think he'll enter St. Ishiyama. Unless he actually has good grades or something (wow, he really would be a fusion of Oga and Furuichi if that was the case. o_O), I think that would be too convenient. But it could be he has relatives/friends/minions in Tokyo, which means we'll see him from time to time but not necessary at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    @Teeba
    Nothing like a Cock blocker, start it nice and easlie. A surprise Kiss from a dump situation, a miss undertstanded I love you or one of them, it will be Kunieda, say what she really feels. Or will here blushing stop here but for that it gives Himekawa, Tojo, Kanzaki and Aiba who will help Oga. In his own issue. More like that is a school trip when i remember my ones, it was always something like that.
    This sounds brilliant, but highly improbable considering the nature of the manga. You know what this reminds me of, though? That scene in The Little Mermaid, where all the fish start singing to help Ariel and Eric finally kiss. xD

Quote Originally Posted by pnyhmsmx View Post
    I'm curious if Oga is aware that Furuichi and Hilda were watching the fight from the bushes.
    Personally, I think he is aware of them being there. They were woken up at the same time, after all. And Oga should know by now Hilda is dead serious about wanting to be there whenever he has to be with Beel. As for Furuichi, I almost think Oga asks him to be there. Even during middle school, you have Furuichi hiding behind the door, watching Oga and Miki fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Personally, I think he is aware of them being there. They were woken up at the same time, after all. And Oga should know by now Hilda is dead serious about wanting to be there whenever he has to be with Beel. As for Furuichi, I almost think Oga asks him to be there. Even during middle school, you have Furuichi hiding behind the door, watching Oga and Miki fight.
    It's not "Furuichi". It's "THE GENERAL"!!!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2